Apparent overdose.
听说四号♥妓♥女♥毒品注射过量死了
Heard Hooker Number Four OD'd.
是卡莉·格林
Carly Green.
警探刚刚送来了从她旅馆房♥间找到的证物
Detective just logged in the evidence from her motel room.
很多安全套 还有针头
Lots of condoms, needles.
真是生得艰难 死亦艰难啊
Live hard, die hard... so to speak.
带血的绷带
Bloody bandage.
罗素有说过
Did Russell say anything
卡莉受了其他伤吗
about Carly having other injuries?
没有 法医正在给她做尸检
No. Doc's doing her autopsy right now.
但我找到了
But I did find
这个拉斯维加斯警局的信封
this LVPD envelope.
跟我们在尼尔森车里找到的 那个看上去一样
It looks just like the one we found in Nelson's truck.
里面还有八百块钱
There's 800 bucks in there.
卡莉·格林说尼尔森给她钱做线人
Carly Green said Nelson was paying her as a C.I.,
于是我问了弗兰斯基队长
so I checked with Sergeant Varanski.
但他说尼尔森都一年多没在缉毒队干了
Said Nelson hadn't worked Narcotics in over a year.
那尼尔森一定掏的是自己的腰包
Well, Nelson must have been paying her from his own pocket.
除非他付钱给她是为了别的
Unless he was paying her for something else.
毕竟她是个妓♥女♥
I mean, she was a hooker.
可她也不值一晚一千块啊
She wasn't a thousand dollar a night hooker.
反正他们俩之间有点什么
Something was going on between them.
卡莉·格林不是自杀
Carly Green didn't commit suicide.
DB 看看这个
D.B., take a look.
针头没有插入血管
Needle didn't hit a vein.
她有血管血痕
She has track marks.
说明注射毒品很频繁
She was a regular user.
她应该知道怎么找血管
You'd think she'd know how to find a vein.
就是这个让我接着去找
That's what kept me looking.
发现了这个
Found this.
这是她背部正中间的针口
It's a needle mark right in the middle of her back.
她不可能自己扎到身上
She couldn't do that herself.
所以卡莉·格林是被谋杀的
So Carly Green was murdered.
不仅如此
Well, there's more.
格林女士还怀孕了
Ms. Green was also pregnant.
根据子♥宫♥壁的厚度
Based on the thickening of the uterus
及胎儿的大小 我估计有十周了
and the size of the fetus, I'd say about ten weeks.
她跟我说
You know, she told me
尼尔森警官是她生命中
that Officer Nelson was the only person in her life
唯一关心过她的人
who ever cared for her.
你觉得他是孩子的父亲
You think he was the father?
她还在监狱的时候他就经常去看她
Well, he spent a lot of time visiting her in prison,
他还在给她钱
and he was giving her money.
好了
All right.
取一下胎儿DNA的样本
Let's take a sample of the fetus's DNA.
-让亨利做检验 -没问题
- Have Henry run it. - Absolutely.
我还一直以为他是个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
All this time, I thought he was a dirty cop.
也许他只是结识了错误的女人
Well, maybe he just got involved with the wrong woman,
却想要做对的事情
trying to make things right.
我没和巴里·斯隆上过床
I didn't have sex with Barry Sloan.
不 你有 就在他死前那晚
Yeah, you did... the night he died.
我们从他的阴♥茎♥上采到了你的DNA
We pulled your DNA off of his... penis.
沃尔什太太
Mrs. Walsh?
好吧 我跟他睡过
All right, I did.
我知道跟我丈夫的律师上♥床♥不对
I know it was wrong to sleep with my husband's attorney,
但是跟巴里做♥爱♥真是...
but sex with Barry was...
只会让你不断回去想要更多
He just kept you coming back for more.
我们有证据表明你不是那天晚上
We have evidence that you were not the only woman
唯一一个想要更多的女人
who came back for more last night.
他的阴♥茎♥上还有别人的DNA
Your DNA had company on his penis.
要知道双飞这种事
You know, the thing about a three-way is,
通常都有人最后变成电灯泡
someone usually ends up being the third wheel.
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
我跟巴里激♥情♥了一番
I had wild sex with Barry.
但当我在找自己衣服的时候
When I was looking for my clothes,
却在他床上发现了蕾丝内♥裤♥
I found lace panties in his bed.
-不是我的 -那是谁的
- Not mine. - Then whose?
巴里说他记不清那妞的名字了
Barry said he couldn't remember her name.
某个他乱搞的邻居
Some neighbor he was screwing.
那你会有什么感觉
And how'd that make you feel?
还不至于要气到杀了他 如果你要问的是这个
Not angry enough to kill him, if that's where you're going.
但你确实发怒了
But you were angry.
废话 那当然
Ooh, you bet your ass I was.
我们大吵了一架
We got into a big fight.
然后我就回家了
Then I went home.
那时候几点
What time was that?
五点半到六点之间
Around 5:30, 6:00.
和他被杀的时间差不多
That's right around the time he was killed.
如果你很饿 我可以吃我的三明治
If you're really hungry, I'll share half my sandwich with you.
这是给狗吃的 它无缘无故不吃饭了
No. It's for the dog. He's not eating for some reason.
他的搭档去世了
Well, he lost his partner, you know?
可能还很难过吧
He's probably still grieving.
应该吧
Yeah.
目前情况是
Okay, here's where we are.
亨利发现胎儿的DNA
Henry matched the DNA from the fetus
和你从狗牙齿上取下来的肉相匹配
to that piece of flesh that you pulled from your dog's teeth.
也就是说卡莉的孩子不是尼尔森的
So Carly's baby daddy isn't Nelson.
而是杀害他的凶手的骨肉
It's the guy who killed him?
没错
That's right. Yeah.
他还杀了卡莉
He killed Carly, too.
我们在她宾馆里找到的带血的绷带
That bloodied bandage we found in her motel room?
上面也是凶手的DNA
also the killer's DNA.
除此之外 绷带上还检测出
That's not all Henry found on the bandage.
细菌和白细胞
Bacteria and leucocytes.
凶手的伤口发生感染了
The killer's wound is infected.
因为是被狗咬伤的
From the dog taking a bite out of him.
他需要及时就医
He's going to need medical attention.
罗宾斯已经调查了这一片区
Robbins already checked all the local hospitals
所有的医院和诊所
and free clinics in the area.
24小时内没有犬类咬伤的治疗记录
No dog bites reported in the last 24 hours.
蓝笛旅馆附近
Well, there are some back alley clinics
还有几家小诊所
near the Blue Siren motel.
那又有什么办法
What are you gonna do?
我们不知道凶手的名字
You don't have a name.
无异于♥大♥海♥捞针
You don't know who you're looking for.
但山姆知道
No... but Sam does.
山姆
Hey, Sam?
看我给你拿什么来了
I got a little something for you... here.
谢天谢地 我不知道他怎么进去的
Thank God. Hey, I don't know how he got in here,
你得把它弄出来
but you got to get him out.
我知道了 大卫 实在抱歉
I know, David. I'm sorry.
小子
Hey, boy.
我应该猜到你在这里的
I should have known I'd find you in here.
你一定很爱他 是不是
You really loved him, huh?
失去朋友总是令人痛不欲生
It's hard when you lose a friend.
我也曾失去一个朋友
You know, I lost a friend once.
我们是工作上的搭档
Partner in the line of duty.
每每想到我再也见不到他了
I think it'll always hurt,
直到现在
'cause...
我都依然心痛不已
well, I know I'll never see him again.
你知道你们能为迈克
But you know what you can do for Mike?
做些什么吗
Together, you and me...
把凶手绳之以法
we'll get a little justice.
听起来不错吧
Sound good?
你知道女性平均一生
Did you know that, in a lifetime,
得吃下去多少口红吗
the average woman eats four pounds of lipstick?
这跟我们的案子有什么关系
And that helps our case how?
巴里·斯隆衣服上的红色污渍是口红
I confirmed the red smudge on Barry Sloan's shirt as lipstick.
这我们知道
We knew that.
但你们知道口红和食物一样
Yes, but did you also know that lipstick,
是有保质期的呢
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表