We really need to confirm Janet Warren's I.D.
这不正是罗素派咱俩下来的原因吗
Well, isn't that why Russell sent us both down here?
有没有过什么案子让你夜不能寐
Have you ever had a case that kept you up at night?
整整两年我都无法安睡
I have been awake for two years.
我们都知道你和珍妮特·沃伦案子的事
Hey, we all know about you and your case with Janet Warren,
我们是个团队
and we're a team.
如果你想查 我们奉陪到底
So if you're in, we're in.
我们一起抓住那个库里
Let's get this Cooley guy.
谢谢你 格雷格
Thank you, Greg.
好吧
Okay.
取下指纹 进行DNA检测时
Get her printed, and, uh, when you run DNA,
你能先查她的吗
can you do her first?
你知道我不再是DNA分♥析♥师了吧
You do know that I'm not the DNA tech anymore.
我保证会补偿你的
I promise you I'll make it up to you.
又给你找到一根指骨
Another finger bone for you.
说到给谁竖中指
Speaking of giving someone the finger,
芬恩在西雅图的一个案子
Finn compromised a case in Seattle
因非法获取DNA证据而被推♥翻♥了
by illegally obtaining DNA evidence.
他们有头发
They had hair,
从珍妮特·沃伦车里拿到的地毯纤维和精♥液♥
carpet fibers and semen from Janet Warren's car.
芬恩去提取嫌犯的样本
Finn went after the suspect's exemplars.
为什么她不申请搜查证
Why didn't she just get a warrant?
这家伙很有权势
Guy was juiced.
西雅图之子 钱多 朋友多
Son of Seattle, lots of money, lots of friends.
我听说 他的律师很阴险
And from what I heard, he had a snake for a lawyer.
不管阴险与否 如果能帮库里解决一个
Well, snake or not, if this guy Cooley's good for one,
那解决八个也没问题
he's good for all eight.
看我找到了什么
Hey, look what I found.
是个戒指
It's a ring.
看起来是男士的
Looks like a man's.
目前 所有尸体都是女性
So far, all the bodies have been female.
或许凶手落下了什么东西
Maybe our killer left something behind?
我在墓地发现很多有意思的昆虫
So, I found a lot of interesting insects at the gravesite.
有许多不是本地出产的
A lot of them are not locally abundant.
是 那个 我知道是毛金龟
Yeah, I recognize the rain beetle, there.
毛金龟科
Pleocoma australis--
你怎么知道的
how do you know that one?
有一次办案接触过
Aw, I had them on a case once.
在一个船运集装箱里找到一具尸体
Found a body in a shipping container.
毛金龟证明了
The rain beetle told us
她是先被埋在陆地上的
that she'd been buried on land first.
知道死亡后的时间间隔吗
Any idea of post-mortem interval?
不知道 不过可以确定地点
No, but I think I can give you a location.
这个甲壳虫 还有红暗褐林蚁
This beetle, and the western thatching ant,
说明尸体最初是被埋在
tell me that the bodies were originally buried
太平洋西北地区
in the Pacific Northwest.
这是粉红色千足虫
This is the pink millipede, found in
生活在华盛顿州的农业地区
the agricultural areas of Washington state.
好 极大地缩小了范围
Okay, well that narrows it down considerably.
是 但最后这个
Yeah, but this last one is the reason
很可能你要给我加薪了
you should probably give me a pay raise.
这只树蜂科动物
The horntail,
起了至关重要的作用
Xeristarsalis, game changer.
进一步缩小了范围 确定了尸体
narrows it down even further, puts the bodies
就在西雅图城区外面
just outside the Seattle metropolitan area.
好
Okay.
下一个问题是
Well, next question is
为什么八具尸体已经埋在了西雅图郊区
why were eight bodies already buried just outside of Seattle,
却还要挖出来 转移到内华达州的什么鬼地方
dug up and moved to who-knows-where, Nevada?
是啊 那么远的地方
Yeah, a place so remote,
也得知道路怎么走才行
you'd have to know where it was to find it.
耐人寻味啊
That's a good question.
格雷格
Greg.
见过芬恩吗
Have you seen Finn?
是 我刚跟她通过电♥话♥
Yeah. I just got off the phone with her.
把好消息告诉她
Gave her the good news.
现在告诉我吧
Well, now you'll give it to me.
指纹已确认 是珍妮特·沃伦
Prints confirmed-- it's Janet Warren.
我是芬恩 请留言
Hi, this is Finn, leave a message.
不是吧 芬恩
Oh, come on, Finn.
我刚跟她通过电♥话♥
I just talked to her.
全球卫星定位
你一直在监视我们吗
Are you keeping tabs on all of us?
还以为你需要有我的许可
Thought you needed my permission
才能... 跟踪我
before you can... track me.
紧急情况
Exigent circumstances.
麦克 我是D.B.·罗素
Hey, Mike, it's D.B. Russell.
最近可好
How you been?
有点小问题
Got a little problem.
请下车 女士
Step out of the vehicle, ma'am.
我明白了 他们又让你管交通了
I see they busted you back to working traffic.
你最近就是这么遇见约会对象的吗 麦克
This how you getting your dates these days, Mike?
你回西雅图却不给我打电♥话♥
You know, I'm kind of hurt you're back in Seattle,
我有点小伤心啊
and didn't give me a call.
我在这里只待一天
Well, I'm only here for a day.
是 D.B.也这么说
Yeah, that's what D.B. figured.
当然是他给你打的电♥话♥了
Of course he called you.
我以为一旦我签了离婚协议
I thought once I signed the divorce papers
就再也见不到你了
I'd never have to see you again.
来吧 上车 带你兜兜风
Here, get in my car. We're going for a ride.
你要逮捕我吗
Are you arresting me?
因为如果你真的跟D.B.谈过
Because if you actually talked to D.B.,
就该知道我为什么来
you would know why I'm here.
要不要戴手铐 就看你了
With or without cuffs, it's your call.
我们到底在哪里
Where the hell are we?
我是在帮你 朱尔斯
Trying to help you out, here, Jules.
请你不要叫我朱尔斯
Uh, could you please not call me Jules?
唤起了很多不美好的回忆
That brings back a lot of bad memories.
是啊 我知道你对那段婚姻并不满意
Yeah, I've heard your version of our marriage.
找到珍妮特·沃伦的尸体了
You found Janet Warren's body,
证据显示她曾被埋在西雅图
and some evidence that she was buried in Seattle.
现在你觉得完全可以申请搜查证
Now you think that you have all that you need
把库里的牧场挖个遍
to get that warrant to dig up Cooley's ranch.
但是... 太迟了
Well... you're too late.
那个混♥蛋♥
That son of a bitch.
他在移尸之后 掩盖了踪迹
After he moved the bodies, he covered his tracks.
再没有证据能显示
There's no evidence that the bodies
这里曾埋过尸体
were ever even buried here.
你走了两年
Well, you been gone for two years.
很多事都变了
A lot of things have changed.
你又不能拆了这些人的房♥子
You can't go tearing down these people's homes.
如果珍妮特和其他姑娘被埋在那里
All right? If Janet and the other girls were buried down there,
我们永远无法知道
we'll never know now.
你知道是库里干的
You know Cooley did it.
朱尔斯...
Jules...
你有了新工作 新生活
you got a new job, a new life.
这次别再搞砸了
Don't screw it up this time.
我送你回机场
Look, I'll drive you back to the airport.
带我去拿我的车
You could drop me at my car.
除非见到珍妮特·沃伦的母亲 否则我不会走的
I'm not leaving until I see Janet Warren's mother.
她有权知道一切
She deserves to know.
新闻部已经处理了
The press already took care of that.
她已经在去维加斯的路上了
She's already on her way to Vegas.
沃伦医生 你不能进去
Dr. Warren, you're not going in there.
我不是别的悲伤的母亲
I am not just any grieving mother,
我是医生 我是儿科医生
I am a doctor, I'm a pediatrician,
什么都见过
I've seen it all.
但你没见过已故的女儿躺在平板上
But you've never seen your own daughter dead on a slab.
感谢你的关心
I appreciate your concern.
我要跟她告别
I need to say goodbye.
珍妮特是通过指纹和DNA确认身份的
Janet was identified based on fingerprints and DNA.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表