What are you talking about, dude?
我没觉得难受啊
I'm feeling fine.
这样 哥们 你给我画张地图
All right, dude, you are going to draw me a map.
画出你去过的所有地方
Everywhere you went.
还有你最好找到 给你摄像的女友
And you had better find your girlfriend with the camera.
我给你另外找一件衬衫去 省得你
I'm gonna go find you another shirt so you don't
再传染别人
contaminate anyone else.
你老实在这儿待着
You stay here,
什么东西都别碰
don't touch anything.
枪击受害者的火♥药♥残余显示是近距离射击
Your gunshot victim's stippling indicates close range.
后脑勺正中间
Dead center, back of the head.
受害者连头都没回
Victim never even turned around.
说明枪击者速度快效率高 是个职业杀手
Tells me the shooter was quick and efficient, a professional.
或者枪击者和受害人认识
Or the shooter was someone that the victim knew.
又或者以为他认识
Or thought he knew.
法医从他头部取出了一颗.22口径的弹头
Doc pulled a 22-caliber slug out of his head.
过来看看这个
Come take a look at this.
没有膛线
There's no rifling.
是不是很怪异
Hmm, weird, right?
没错 一般罪犯会取出
Yeah, usually see this when someone drills out
枪管使它难以被辨认
the barrel of a gun to make it harder to identify.
是啊 但是这样做的话
Yeah, but that kind of modification
在卸下枪管时
would still leaves marks on the bullet
仍然会在子弹上留下痕迹
as it rattled down the barrel.
但这颗子弹上
Yeah, there's no sign of that
-没有任何痕迹 -没有
- on this bullet. - No.
所以 我觉得枪击者用了
So... I'm thinking the shooter used
一个次口径装备
a sub-caliber device.
好让一个大口径武器
Adapting a larger caliber weapon
发射出小口径的子弹
to fire a smaller caliber bullet,
比如用.44口径的枪发射.22口径的子弹
like using a 44 to fire a 22.
我把它拿给霍奇斯
I'll get it to Hodges,
看看他能不能从一个次口径装备上鉴别出弹迹
see if he can identify trace from a sub-caliber device.
也许我们就能把子弹和凶器匹配上了
Maybe we'll be able to tie the bullet to the murder weapon.
得先把枪找到
Got to find the gun first.
我说了 别推我
Stop pushing me, I said.
坐下
Sit down.
我看过你的指纹了 贞贞
I ran your prints, Chastity.
你的真名是希瑟·泰尔 今年19岁
Your real name is Heather Tile, you're 19.
是宾州巴特勒县人
You're from Butler, Pennsylvania.
之前因为卖♥♥淫和盗窃
You have prior arrests in Los Angeles and Nevada
在洛杉矶和内华达被捕过
for prostitution and larceny.
听着 我可以解释那张借记卡的事
Look, I can explain that debit card.
-我向一个朋友 -先不说借记卡的事
- I asked a friend... - Forget about the debit card.
我们等会儿再谈那个
We'll talk about that later.
现在 我想问你的是这个
Now, here's what I want to ask you.
你从哪儿拿到这个戒指的
Where'd you get this ring?
你什么意思 我从哪儿拿到这个戒指的
What do you mean, where I got that ring?
那本来就是我的
That's mine.
不 这不是你的
No, it's not yours.
-就是我的 -不 不是
- It is mine. - No, it's not.
你知道我怎么知道的吗
You know how I know?
戒指上的铭文
The inscription.
看到了吧 那是我给
See, I had that ring made
我的前妻刻的
for my ex-wife.
那是她的订婚戒指
That's her engagement ring.
所以我再问你一遍
So I'm going to ask you again,
你从哪儿拿到这个戒指的
where'd you get the ring?
我已经告诉过你了
I already told you,
我花了大概200美元买♥♥的
I bought it for, like, 200 bucks.
从谁那儿
From who?
一个女孩儿 我们一块站大街
This girl-- we worked the streets together.
-她叫什么名儿 -我不知道
- What's her name? - I don't know.
在街上我们都叫她泽西
We call her Jersey on the street.
我给你看个东西
Let me show you something.
告诉我...
Tell me...
...是不是她
...does that look like her?
对 没错
Mm-hmm, yeah.
就是那个女孩
That's the girl.
神啊 那是我女儿
Oh, man. That's my daughter.
要出来了
It's coming.
要出来了 出来了
It's coming, it's coming.
我快生了
My baby is coming.
我的羊水破了
Oh, my water broke.
-没时间了 -乔斯林
- Oh, I'm out of time. - Joslyn,
记得吗 我们达成协议
remember, we agreed,
如果我让你离开那椅子 你就要合作
if I let you out of the chair, you were going
并且保持冷静
to cooperate and be calm.
求你了 我就快要生了
Please, i'm bursting.
乔斯林 别这样 我们在试着帮你
Joslyn, please, we are trying to help you.
医护人员来了 他们只是要把你送到医院
The paramedics are here. They just want to take you
确保你的平安无事
to the hospital, make sure you're okay.
没错 确保你的宝宝没事
Yeah, to make sure your baby is okay.
我要生了 我哪个医院都不去
My baby is coming. I'm not going to any hospital.
我就要在这儿生
I'm having my baby here!
-我现在就要把孩子生下来 -乔斯林 冷静点
- I'm having my baby now. - Joslyn, just calm down.
按倒她 按倒她
Get her down. Get her down!
快点按倒她
Get her down!
帮帮我 帮帮我的孩子
Help me, help me with my baby.
看起来像刚打完仗
Looks like a war zone.
是啊 还是内战
Yeah, war at home.
一个意外事故
One casualty.
医院说
Hospital said
我们这个异装癖孕妇到达医院时就已经死了
our pregnant transvestite was DOA.
内务部会全权处理这件事
Internal Affairs is going to be all over that.
据我所知 只是对薇思警官
Sergeant Weiss follow procedure?
跟进调查
As far as I know.
那也不能说 他们就不会找一个替罪羊
Doesn't mean they won't be looking for a scapegoat.
这一晚上没少在长街上逛啊 马可
Quite a busy night on the Strip, Marko.
离开时装商场之后
So where did you go
你还去哪儿了
after the Fashion Arcade?
我去奥林匹亚赌场了
Uh, I went to the Olympia.
莉迪亚 是我
Oh, hey, Lydia, it's me.
我现在和警♥察♥在一块儿
So, I'm here with the cops.
他们觉得我们的猪血可能会传播一些
They think maybe our pig's blood spread some,
埃博拉病毒 流感病毒什么的
like, Ebola or flu or something.
总之 我需要那部摄像机 因为他们想看看
Anyway, I need the camera 'cause they want to see
我们都接触哪些人了 所以给我回个电♥话♥
who we messed with, so call me back.
一听到就给我回
Like, right away.
芬恩 如果你还在医院的话
Hey, Finn, if you're still at the hospital,
我希望你被隔离检查了
I hope you're in quarantine
因为你肯定不会想待在这儿
because you do not want to be here.
实际上我没有被隔离
I'm actually not in quarantine.
医院检测过猪血了
The hospital tested the pig's blood, and there is
没有任何病毒或病菌
no sign of any virus or pathogen,
还有帕克先生恢复得很好
and Mr. Pak's responded well to treatment,
所以他已经可以出院了
so he's on his way home.
这么说避免了一场病毒传染
So outbreak averted.
没错
Yes.
我正在往实验室赶
I am headed back to the lab.
待会儿见
I'll see you soon.
好的 拜拜
All right, bye.
告诉过你没事的嘛
Told you everything was cool.
事情还没完呢
Everything is not cool.
这是什么
What is this?
这是我们这位
This is a map
搞恶作剧的人 在长街上的游荡地图
of our prankster's trip down the Strip.
正好经过我们被害人的凶杀现场
Passing right by our John Doe homicide.
姐们 我什么都没看到
Dude, I didn't see anything.
那你那个拿着摄像机的女友呢
What about your girlfriend with the camera?
她忙着摄呢
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表