Usually, you find them hanging
莲蓬头或者窗帘杆上吗
from the sprinkler head or a curtain rod.
只要上吊的地方比你的躯干高
As long as the hang point's longer than your torso...
就行了
that's all it takes.
我们会在其中一个杯子上
Are we gonna find your fingerprints
找到你的指纹吗
on one of these glasses?
氟硝安定 正是亨利
Flunitrazepam. This is the drug
在所有死者体内发现的药物
that Henry's finding in all his victims.
两扇门都从里面锁上了
Both of the doors were locked from the inside.
帮了你大忙
That works in your favor.
他这种自恋狂是不可能刚开完发布会
A narcissist does not hold a press conference
没几个小时 就自杀了结的
and then, a few hours later, kill himself.
你确定要在你的口供上写这些吗
Are you sure that's the argument you want to make?
是的 这是谋杀
Yeah. It's a homicide.
我们得找出凶手是谁
And we need to find out who did it.
不管怎么样
Well, whatever happened here,
你终于可以拿到他的DNA样品了
you're finally gonna get your DNA sample.
如果我是珍妮特·沃伦的妈妈
If I were Janet Warren's mother,
我会觉得被耍了
I'd feel cheated.
我希望能和他对薄公堂
I'd want to face this guy down in court,
把他的罪行公诸于世
tell the world what he did,
看着他为自己的错接受惩罚
and watch him be punished for his crimes.
这辈子是不可能了
Well, not in this lifetime.
你觉得死因是什么
So what are you thinking for C.O.D.?
绳索绞杀导致的窒息
Asphyxiation due to ligature strangulation.
至于是自杀还是他杀 还无法确定
Suicide versus homicide, still undetermined.
亨利在他体内发现了氟硝安定
Henry found flunitrazepam,
每毫升血液中含有50微克
50 micrograms per milliliter.
血液酒精含量为0.21
BAC was point two-one.
酒精含量是醉酒的三倍
Alcohol three times the legal level,
再加上大量的镇静剂
plus a heavy sedative.
芬恩说他是被杀的
Finn said he was wasted.
系扣子需要手脚灵活
And tying a knot requires a certain dexterity.
你觉得当时他能做得到吗
Think he could accomplish that?
也许可以 也许不能
Eh, maybe, maybe not.
库里先生有脂肪肝
Mr. Cooley here had a fatty liver.
他嗜酒如命
He was a boozer.
很有可能已经千杯不醉
And most likely, he built up a tolerance.
好吧 在我们确定之前
Okay, until we're certain,
就当做谋杀案来对待
we're treating this as a homicide.
我拿到库里的DNA检查结果了
I got Cooley's DNA results.
在你排除嫌疑之前
Out of my autopsy
不要进入我的验尸间 好吗
until you've been cleared as a suspect, okay?
你找布拉斯录口供了吗
Did you give your statement to Brass yet?
还在等他的电♥话♥
I'm waiting for his call.
库里的DNA和我们两年前在
Cooley's DNA matches the semen we found
珍妮特·沃伦的车上发现的精♥子♥相匹配
in Janet Warren's car two years ago.
好的 可以正式公布
Okay, it's official.
是他杀了珍妮特
He killed Janet.
这件谋杀案算是解决了
That solves one murder.
所有八件案子都结了
Yeah, how about all eight.
过去的二十年
This guy has been murdering women
他都在谋杀女性
for the last 20 years.
他不可能突然
I don't think he suddenly
良心发现 自杀了结
grew a conscience and committed suicide.
那谋杀他的动机是什么呢
So what's the motive for murdering him, then?
库里通常不会亲自动手
Cooley's not the type to get his hands dirty.
我们知道有人帮他移♥动♥了尸体
We believe that he had help moving the bodies.
马克斯·里斯顿
Max Liston.
可他淹死了
But he drowned.
可以排除
He's out.
库里还有一个好朋友
Cooley's got another best friend.
如果库里被抓 他也会受牵连
So, Cooley goes down, his best friend would go down.
如果他死了 这个案子到此为止
Cooley's dead, case closed.
那他是谁呢
So, who is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我想有人可能会知道
But I think I know someone who might.
随时保持联♥系♥
You call me.
不好意思让你们白跑一趟
Look, I'm sorry that you wasted a trip,
我已经把我记得的全部告诉你了
but I already told you everything I remember.
你要知道汤姆·库里已经死了
Well, you must know by now that Tom Cooley is dead.
他不会再伤害你了
He can't hurt you anymore.
谁说他伤害过我
Who said he ever hurt me?
玛拉 听我说
Marla, listen to me.
高中时期 我也是个很野的女孩子
Okay, I was kind of a wild girl in high school, too.
是学校里的风云人物
Girl with a reputation--
应邀参加了很多派对
she gets invited to a lot of parties.
有时候 那些派对
And sometimes, those parties
只有我和几个男的参加
would just be me and a couple other guys.
你明白我意思吧
You know what I'm saying?
周末等着我男友
Expectations of my boyfriend of the weekend
同时还和别的男的鬼混
and those other guys.
有八个女孩死了
There are eight girls dead.
你很幸运 活了下来
You are so lucky to be alive.
玛拉 你已经有了三个孩子
Marla, you've got three kids.
要是他们出了事你会怎样
What if something happened to one of them?
你难道不希望知情者站出来吗
Wouldn't you want the person who knew the truth to come forward?
那个混♥蛋♥已经死了
The bastard's dead.
说不说又有什么分别
What difference does it make now, anyway?
有人帮他掩盖真♥相♥
Somebody helped him cover it all up.
也许就是杀害他的凶手
Probably the same guy who killed him.
那个人也应该受到惩罚
And that guy deserves to be punished.
埃里克对那晚一无所知
Eric doesn't know about that night.
我那时不想失去他
I didn't want to lose him.
现在也不想失去他
I don't want to lose him.
只有我们三个人知情
This is just the three of us talking.
玛拉 只有你能帮那八个女孩找出凶手了
Marla, you're the only one who can speak for those eight girls.
关于派对的事 你猜得没错
You were right, about the party.
只有我和三个欲♥火♥难耐的男孩儿
It was just me and three horny boys.
马克斯 加文
Max, Gavin...
加文
Gavin?
加文·皮尔森吗
Gavin Pearson?
没错 那个跟屁虫
Yeah, the tagalong.
还有汤姆·库里
And Tom Cooley.
干杯
Cheers.
那时我不懂拒绝
Back then, I didn't know how to say no.
平时我都不会多喝
You know, I could usually hold my booze,
可那晚 我喝蒙了
but that night, I blacked out,
我醒来的时候躺在一个坑底
and I woke up in the bottom of a hole.
她动了
She's moving.
那几个王八蛋想埋了我
Bastards were burying me.
没叫你们停下来
I didn't tell you to stop!
你想干嘛
What are you doing?
臭婊♥子♥
Town whore!
反正没人会相信你的
No one's gonna believe you, anyway!
他说的没错
He was right.
整个小镇都是库里家族的
The Cooleys owned the town.
没人会相信我的
No one would've believed me.
即使相信 也没人敢动他
And even if they did, Tom was untouchable.
马克斯和加文呢
What about Max and Gavin?
他们再没跟我说过话
They never spoke to me again.
玛拉 你该知道也许
Marla, you should know that you probably
你不是喝酒喝蒙了
did not pass out just from booze.
库里会给受害者下药
Cooley liked to roofie his victims.
他强♥奸♥你了吗
Did he rape you?
我们知道库里9点40分还活着
We know Cooley was still alive at 9:40.
那会儿
That's when
客房♥服务给他送了第二瓶苏格兰威士忌
room service delivered his second bottle of Scotch.
侍者离开的时候在走廊里碰到了芬恩
Waiter passed Finn in the hallway as he was leaving,
我们在酒店监控里看到
and we picked her up on hotel surveillance
她9点47分的时候坐电梯下了楼
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表