人都找到了
You got your man.
埃斯蒂脱衣舞俱乐部那边的消息可不一样
Well, not according to the Acid Strip.
斯科拉说拍卖♥♥会后他去了脱衣舞俱乐部
Scola said that he went to the strip club after the auction.
老板 爆表 酒保 监控录像
The owner, the bouncer, the bartender and surveillance
都证实案发时他在那里
all confirm that he was there at the time of the murder.
这不可能
There's no way, no.
现场发现的血迹不止是斯科拉的
Not only was it Scola's blood at the scene;
还混了被害人的
it was commingled with the victim's.
一定是他杀的
He had to have killed him.
否则无法解释了 报告上写你发现
There's no other explanation. It says here that you found
他血液雌性激素值偏高
heightened levels of estrogen in his blood?
嗯 我认为可能斯科拉在接受
Yeah, I figured maybe Scola was undergoing treatment
前列腺癌治疗
for prostate cancer.
就解释了男人体内雌性激素偏高
It would explain why a man has increased estrogen levels.
也有可能得癌症的人不是他
Or he might not be the one with the cancer.
我得去申请调取斯科拉病历的
I'm gonna need to get a warrant
许可令了
for Scola's medical records.
汤姆·斯科拉这辈子也许干过不少坏事
Tom Scola may have done a lot of bad in his life,
但他至少做了一件好事
but he did at least one good thing.
他是一名骨髓捐赠者
He was a bone marrow donor.
病人接受骨髓移植后
When a patient receives a bone marrow transplant,
坏死的骨髓细胞被消灭
the sick bone marrow cells are destroyed and replaced
替换为捐赠者的健康骨髓细胞
by the healthy bone marrow cells of the donor.
因为骨髓在体内产生血细胞
And since bone marrow produces blood cells in the body,
接受移植的人就开始产生与
the transplant recipient begins producing blood cells
捐赠者有相同的DNA的血细胞
with DNA identical to the donor.
问题是 骨髓匹配很难找
The problem is, it's hard to find a match,
但是同胞之间移植的话
but the odds are better
成功匹配度会高一些
when the transplant is from sibling to sibling.
比如 哥哥给妹妹
Say, from a brother to a sister.
你哥哥告诉我们杰克·达瓦里
Your brother told us about Jack Davari
并不是个好人
not being who he said he was,
却没说
but he left out the part
你这个妹妹的事
about his sister.
从北边小城的萨曼莎·斯科拉
Who went from being Samantha Scola from Northtown
摇身变为波士顿上城的萨曼莎·维尔森
to the very uptown Samantha Wilson from Boston,
对吧 波士顿精神嘛
right, where you were taught
教导人们不要炫富
not to flaunt your wealth.
每个人都该有第二次机会
Everyone's entitled to a second chance.
我同意
I agree.
那你怎么没给杰克·达瓦里第二次机会
So how come you didn't give one to Jack Davari?
我们搜查了你的路虎
We searched your Range Rover,
发现后座有血迹 车内有酒桶纤维
found blood in the back and trace from the wine barrel.
萨曼莎 你就这一个机会能救你自己
Samantha, this is your one chance to help yourself
和你哥哥了
and your brother.
这是你欠他的
Think you owe it to him.
因为我们无疑会
Because we will definitely
视他为共犯而展开调查
go after him as a coconspirator.
不 不 汤米跟这事没关系
No, no, Tommy had nothing to do with this.
我并没想杀杰克的 我只是想洗手不干了
I didn't want to kill Jack; I just wanted out.
不干什么
Out of what?
诈骗
The grift.
我们各有分工
We all had our jobs.
汤米负责联络沃格尔
Tommy had the connection to Vogel.
杰克负责伪造工作
Jack had the polish, the palate.
我负责目标人物 掉他们上钩
I worked the guys, softened 'em up.
那
So,
出了什么岔子
what changed?
乔纳·德雷克
Jonah Drake.
我爱上了他
I fell in love with him.
我想让杰克另外找目标
I wanted Jack to find another mark.
乔纳买♥♥拉特尔酒都买♥♥疯了
Jonah was just so hot for that Chateau Ratelle.
他还打算回去再买♥♥更多
He was going to go back in and buy more of it.
就会又掉进同一骗局
Was going to walk into the same scam again,
所以我找到杰克 要求他放过乔纳
so I went to Jack, asked him to leave Jonah alone.
这家伙可是座金山
This guy's a gold mine.
别烦我了 萨曼 去找你另一个男友玩吧
Give me a break, Sam, go find yourself another boyfriend.
-我会告诉他你是骗子的 -不 你不会
- I'll tell him you're a fraud. - No, you won't
否则我就告诉他你靠什么付房♥租
because then I'll have to tell him how you pay the rent.
不会了 我退出
Not anymore-- I'm out.
一日为妓 终身为妓
Once a whore, always a whore.
你给我♥干♥活
You work for me.
整个人都归我
I own you.
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
我只是想和乔纳在一起
I just wanted to be with Jonah.
他将带给我梦寐以求的人生
He was going to give me the life I'd dreamed of,
帮我回归自我
help me become the person I really am.
我不能让杰克夺走那一切
I couldn't let Jack take that away from me.
你明白吧 对不对
You understand, don't you?
我不明白
I don't know.
可怜的人
Poor guy.
他此生只爱两样
He only loved two things in life--
你和拉特尔酒
you and Chateau Ratelle.
结果两样都是假的
And they both turned out to be fake.
-罗素 -怎么了
- Hey, Russ. - Yeah.
-有新发现吗 -是 找到了萨达特的车
- You got something? - Yeah, I got Sadat's car.
蹭到的漆来自
That paint transfer came back
一辆95年的福特 昨天被盗的
to a '95 Ford, stolen yesterday.
巡警在16号♥公路逮捕了博伊德
Now, patrol just picked up Boyd on Route 16,
就是犹他州东边的州际线
just east of the Utah state line.
克里斯丁呢
What about Christine?
博伊德当时独自一人
Boyd was alone.
这里和州际线间隔了200英里沙漠
200 miles of desert between here and the state line.
要找她 搜索范围太广了
She could be anywhere.
你告诉麦克了吗
Did you tell Mac yet?
没 我觉得应该先跟你说
No, I figured I'd tell you first.
你想啊 博伊德是抓到警局了
I mean, Boyd's at PD,
但是让麦克待在审讯室里的话
but I don't think it's such a good idea
可不是什么好主意吧
to let Mac in that interrogation room just yet.
没准会是个绝佳点子
Or it could be a great idea.
让我们单独待会 好吗
Give us a second, will you?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
-对吗 吉米 -我知道
- Right, Jimmy? - I know.
我还知道你纽约警局的警徽
I also know that that NYPD badge of yours
在这里可不管用
doesn't mean squat here.
克里斯汀在哪里
Where's Christine?
想从我这套信息吗
You want something?
我也想要点什么呢
'Cause I want something.
现在可不是给你耍小聪明的时候
This is not a real good time to play the smart-ass.
我可不是在逗着玩
I'm not playing.
我要出去 我要回纽约
I want out of here, and I want back to New York.
你哪都去不了
You're not going anywhere.
如果我回不去 克里斯汀就得死
If I don't go back, Christine dies.
你这个杂种 她在哪
You son of a bitch, where is she?
-她在哪 -她在纽约
- Where is she?! - She's in New York.
因此我必须回去
That's why I got to go back.
克里斯汀在纽约 她就没来维加斯
Christine is in New York. She never came to Vegas.
你到底在说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
我在纽约欠了高♥利♥贷♥
I owe money... to a loan shark back in New York--
债多得有杀身之祸
enough that he's willing to kill me.
这跟克里斯汀有什么关系
What's this have to do with Christine?
我得利用她来还钱
I needed to use her to pay him off.
-怎么利用 -几个月前
- How? -A few months back,
珠宝商萨达特 来到克里斯汀的餐厅
the jeweler Sadat-- he comes into Christine's restaurant,
要我把他介绍给老板
he asks me to introduce him to the owner
因为他想
because he wants to build
在维加斯开家一样的分店
another place like that in Vegas.
萨达特想做投资
Sadat wanted to invest.
我知道克里斯汀要回这里的
I knew that Christine was coming back here,
我女朋友金姆 长得特别像她
and my... my girlfriend Kim-- she looks exactly like her,
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表