She was too busy shooting.
摄影
Video.
所以没准那部摄像机就是我们的目击证人
So maybe the camera is our witness.
对啊 它在哪儿呢
Yeah, where is it?
在莉迪亚那儿 她还没回我电♥话♥
Lydia has it. She's not calling me back.
你最好快点找到她
Well, you'd better make up with her soon
因为那部摄影机现在是凶杀调查的证据
because that camera is evidence in a homicide investigation now.
我检查了从贞贞那拿到的被盗的借记卡
So I ran the stolen debit card that we got off of Chastity,
猜猜发现了什么
and guess what.
那张卡就是用来租
It was used to rent the car
尼克发现的 枪击被害者所坐的那车
that Nick found our gunshot victim in.
你找到驾驶执照了吗
Did you get the driver's license?
被害人叫基斯·杜布森
Keith Dobson.
名字和借记卡上的一致
Name matches the one on the debit card,
照片也和我们那具尸体一样
and the photo matches our dead guy.
这么说基斯·杜布森就是我们那个无名氏
So Keith Dobson is our John Doe...
贞贞从设圈盗窃的妓♥女♥
and Chastity is upgraded
升级为了杀人犯
from trick roll to murder.
萨拉说那个搞恶作剧的人
Sara says the prankster
可能拍到了凶杀的视频
may have footage of the crime.
我们可能找到一个嫌疑犯了
Now we may have a suspect,
尽管我不太确定是不是她一个人做的
although I'm not so sure she did it all on her own.
也许她有个同谋
Maybe she had a partner.
你之前说不太想继续做下去...
What you said before about not wanting to do this anymore--
你是认真的吗
did you mean that?
抱歉不小心让你听到了
I'm sorry you overheard that.
我不知道我现在在想什么
I don't know what I'm thinking right now,
而且现在不是讨论这件事的时候
and right now is not a good time to discuss it.
好吗
Okay?
好吧 但是你知道的 你准备好的时候
Okay, but, you know, whenever you're ready,
可以随时来找我
you know where you can find me.
没问题
Okay.
那戒指真的是我买♥♥的
I really did buy that ring, you know,
我愿意把戒指还给你 只要你
and I'm willing to return it as long as you cut me
在借记卡那事儿上放我一马
a deal on that debit card.
所以你想谈判
So you want to negotiate?
没问题 我们就来谈谈
Okay, let's negotiate.
你认识这个人 对吗
You know who this is, right?
很好
That's good.
我希望你认真想想
Now, I want you to take your time
因为你接下来给我的答案将决定
because the next answer you give is going to decide
你是否会在牢里待25年
whether you spend 25 years to life in prison.
我对他的死一无所知
I don't know nothing about that, man.
好 那你知道些什么
Okay, what do you know?
我在丹吉尔赌场的台球桌旁遇见他的
I met him at the pool at the Tangiers.
他跟他的朋友 他们需要女伴
Him and his buddy-- they... they wanted company.
那你是跟谁一起去的
And you-- who did you go with?
没人 就我一个
No one-- it was just me.
他们也不怎么在意
They didn't seem to mind.
怎么 别那样看我
What? Don't give me that look.
我说的都是实话
I'm telling you the truth, all right?
再说吧
We'll see.
那银行卡是怎么到你手上的
How'd you get that debit card?
我陪他们待在他们的套房♥里
I spent the day with them at their suite,
让他们过得很愉快
showed them a good time, you know.
银行卡那个男的看上去呆呆的
The debit card guy was clueless.
另外那家伙更像个出来玩的
The other guy was more of a player.
似乎是当地人
Seemed like a local.
就像那个动画片
Kind of like that cartoon, you know,
乡下老鼠和城里老鼠 我什么都不知道
like the Country Mouse, the City Mouse, I don't know.
只不过在这个动画片里 乡下老鼠
Except, in this cartoon, the Country Mouse gets
后脑挨了颗枪子儿
a bullet in the back of his head.
听着 我趁他
Look, I-I stole
洗澡的时候偷了他的银行卡
the card from the guy while he was in the shower.
然后他们俩想去长街
Then he and his buddy-- they wanted to hit the Strip,
我就跟他们在酒店代客站那儿分开了
so I left them at the valet stand.
我发誓这些都是实话
I'm telling you the truth, I swear.
那个死者的朋友 他长什么样
The dead guy's friend-- what did he look like?
长得差不多
Not much different--
就那种长街上到处都是 大学男孩的样子
just another college boy getting off on the Strip.
死者是白种男性 27岁
Subject is a male Caucasian, 27.
多次锋利的刺伤
Cause of death is exsanguination
使髂外动脉严重受损
due to multiple sharp force injuries
失血过多致死
severing the external iliac artery.
格雷格 你还好吧
Greg, you okay?
没事 我以为他是吸毒了
Yeah, I... I just thought he was high.
但从没想到他会做这样的事情
I never imagined he would do anything like this.
我们都有自己的心魔
We all have our own demons.
毒品只是让我们无力抵抗它们
Drugs only weaken our ability to confront them.
不管他当时产生了怎样的幻觉
Whatever delusions he was suffering from,
显然是把他彻底击垮了
clearly they got the best of him.
他或许并非你们想的那样全是幻觉
He may not have been as delusional as you think.
此话怎讲
What do you mean?
从他的腹部X光来看 乔斯林确实"怀孕"了
According to the abdominal X-rays, Joslyn was pregnant--
不是孩子
not with a baby,
但绝对是无极的欢乐
but, uh, definitely with bundles of joy.
他在偷运毒品
He was smuggling drugs.
而且就像这枚一样 不是所有毒品都完好无损
And like him, not all the product survived.
难怪他精神失常了
No wonder he had a psychotic break.
想把孩子切下来
Wanted to cut the baby out.
他的胃里还留着
There must be at least 20 balloons
至少20颗胶囊
left inside his stomach.
我把它们拿去做毒检
I'll get them to Tox.
如果我们能辨别出毒品
If we can identify this drug,
也许就能搞清楚 他在为谁运毒了
maybe we can figure out who he was muling for.
是他们害死了他
They did this to him.
我把弹头放在电子显微镜下
I put our bullet under electron microscope magnification.
怎么看都觉得
Well, whatever it is,
痕迹像是直接烧在子弹上的
it looks like it's scorched right onto the bullet.
没错 如果你再看得仔细点
It is, and if you take a closer look,
你能看到上帝的脸
you can see the face of Jesus.
得了吧 伙计 这漫漫长夜够累人的了
Come on, man, it's been a long night, dude.
行 就当个现世人文主义者吧[不相信超自然力]
Fine, be a secular humanist.
你看到的是一种合成物质
What you're looking at is a composite material--
结果:化学合成物
未聚合树脂
碳化钙
未聚合树脂和碳化钙
unpolymerized resin and calcium carbide.
这会是次口径装置留下的痕迹
Trace left by a sub-caliber device?
有可能 只不过次口径装置
Could be, except that sub-caliber devices
通常由铜或钢所制 而非聚合物
are made of brass or steel, not polymer.
也许凶手用的是塑料
Well, maybe the killer is using plastics.
也许整把枪都是塑料的
Maybe even an entirely plastic gun.
想想看
Think about it.
看上去难以觉察
Virtually undetectable,
对于在长街上行窃的强盗来说堪称完美
perfect for a robber working the Strip.
约翰·马尔科维奇在《火线狙击》里
John Malkovich-- In the Line of Fire--
就用聚合物造了把枪
made a gun entirely out of polymer.
电影不错 却没有科学依据
Good movie, bad science.
塑料枪无法承受
A polymer gun can't stand up
发射子弹时的冲力
to the pressure of firing a bullet.
会裂成碎片
It would break down.
可如果你只需要开一次枪呢
Okay, what if you only needed to fire it once?
开一枪 杀一个人
One shot, one kill.
那是另一部电影吗
Is that another movie?
将来会有的 拍摄基于我的理论
It will be, starring my theory,
取材自你身边的实验室
coming to a lab near you.
现在 如果你不介意的话 我要干活了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some work to do.
谁会来扮演你呢
Who would play you?
格雷格 我检验了医生从那个"怀孕"的
Hey, Greg, I ran those balloons Doc pulled
异装癖体内取出的胶囊
off your pregnant transvestite.
好的
Yeah.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表