住址在萨姆林
Summerlin address.
看起来我们找到这无名氏的身份了
Sounds like we just I.D.'d our John Doe.
我现在跟克罗福德一起过去
I'm heading out there now with Crawford
通知家属
to give notification.
这个我们就不羡慕了 对吧 山姆
We don't envy you that, do we, Sam?
抱歉打扰了 先生
Yeah, excuse me, sir.
我是克罗福德警探
I'm Detective Crawford,
这位是现场调查员布洛迪 拉斯维加斯警局
this is CSI Brody, LVPD.
我那疯邻居又报♥警♥了
My crazy neighbor call you guys again?
-抱歉 我不明白 -我的皮卡
- I'm sorry, I don't understand. - My pickup.
那家伙不停抱怨我把车停在了街上
Guy keeps complaining that I park it on the street.
所以我就停到了他家门口
So I park in front of his house--
有什么大不了的 这是公用街道
What's the big deal? It's a public street.
我们不是为你的卡车而来 先生
Nobody called about your truck, sir.
迪兰·特里格住在这吗
Um, does a Dylan Trigg live here?
对 迪兰是我儿子
Yeah. Dylan's my son.
出什么事了
What's this about?
特里格先生
Mr. Trigg,
你上次见你儿子是什么时候
when's the last time you saw your son?
五分钟前
Five minutes ago.
迪兰 你能过来一下吗
Hey, Dylan, can you come out here?
你说你朋友叫卡尔·艾布拉姆斯吗
You say your friend's name is Carl Abrams?
对 几天前
Yeah, I loaned Carl
卡尔借走了几件我的越野摩托车装备
some of my motocross gear a couple days ago.
这是去年我们在
Uh, this is us
劳克林的极限越野摩托赛上照的
at the freestyle competition in Laughlin last year.
他膝盖就是那会受的伤
That's where he dinged his knee.
你说有人杀了卡尔
You said somebody... killed Carl.
我不明白 发生了什么事
I mean, I-I don't understand. What happened?
这也是我们想要查清的
That's what we're trying to figure out.
尸体是在科瓦尔岭那发现的吗
Did it go down up near Koval Ridge?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask that?
我们这周末本打算去那露营的
We were supposed to go camping there this weekend.
但临去前我打退堂鼓了
But I bailed at the last minute.
你为什么没去
And why didn't you go?
那地方不太对劲 伙计
There's something about that place, man.
很吓人
Creeps me out.
-怎么讲 -那里总给人一种
- What about it? - There's this whole
《饥饿游戏》《公路战士》的感觉
Hunger Games, Road Warrior vibe up there.
那帮人整天
All these people waiting
就盼着世界末日 有点瘆人
for the world to end-- it's kind of scary.
卡尔很喜欢那儿
Carl loved the place.
经常自己去露营
He camped there by himself.
喜欢去废弃的矿井里探险
Loved exploring around the old mines.
他告诉我总有一天他会发现宝藏
He told me he'd strike it rich one day.
你知道他平时有什么
Do you know any spots
常去的露营点吗
maybe your buddy liked to camp in?
要是我去找他的话
If I was gonna go looking for him,
应该会去废弃的矿井周围那一片
I'd probably look in the areas around those old mines.
对不起 我所知有限
Sorry, I-I wish I knew more.
如果当时我跟他一起去了
Maybe if... if I had been up there with him,
也许他就不会死了
this wouldn't have happened.
皮尔斯蒂克矿井
克罗福德 在吗
Hey, Crawford, you there?
收到
Copy.
听着 我们在离皮尔斯蒂克矿井
All right, listen, we're about a mile
一英里的地方
from Pielstick mine.
我们准备从这里
We're gonna start our search
让狗开始搜索 明白吗
with the dog over here, okay?
收到 我们在山脊南侧
Copy that. We're on the south side of the ridge.
还没发现任何线索
Haven't found anything yet.
-下来 -有发现马上通知我
- Venez. - Let me know.
明白
Roger that.
我们开始吧 士兵们
Yeah, let's go, troops.
坐下
Asseyez-vous.
让我们来找找卡尔·艾布拉姆斯是在哪死的
All right, we're gonna find out where Carl Abrams came from.
这片布是从死者衬衫上剪的
This is a swatch from the victim's shirt.
闻好了吗
Got it?
去找吧
Trouvez.
它在这呢
There he is.
等下 它好像找到了什么 等等
Hang on, I think he's got something. Hang on.
是什么 伙计
What is it, boy?
山姆 停下
Huh? Sam? Arretez.
好孩子
Good boy.
这有个把手
It's got a handle.
这是干嘛 演《迷失》吗
What is this, Lost?
这里有血迹
We got some blood right here.
山姆 过去 坐下
Sam... aller, rester.
里面血迹更多
More blood inside.
没错 找到了
Yeah, yeah, here we go.
这些血迹
All this blood--
说明这里很可能是第一案发现场
tells me this could be our primary.
准备好了吗
Ready?
待在这儿 山姆
Reste ici, Sam.
只是些空的套装
They're just empty suits.
运动感应控制灯
Motion sensor lights.
士兵工作服
Fatigues...
夜视镜
night vision goggles.
我以前也见过这些玩意
Well, I've seen this before.
我来呼叫支援
I'm gonna call for backup.
克罗福德 这里是摩根
Crawford, it's Morgan.
我们发现些线索
We've got something.
克罗福德
Crawford?
你可能得上去
You might want to go topside; I don't think
在地下是收不到信♥号♥♥的
you're gonna get a signal down here.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
好的
Okay.
克罗福德 收到没 我是摩根
Crawford. Come in. It's Morgan.
克罗福德 听到了没
Crawford, do you copy?
摩根
Hey, Morgan?
支援什么时候来
How we doing on that backup?
你不属于这儿
You don't belong here.
我是拉斯维加斯警局的
I'm with the LVPD.
我才不管你是谁
I don't care who the hell you are.
你这是非法入侵
You're trespassing.
那你就大错特错了
And you're making a big mistake.
外面还有很多警♥察♥
There's a whole lot of cops up there.
随时都可能进来
Gonna be coming through that door any second.
你觉得我会上当吗 伙计
You think I'm stupid, pal?
你当我三岁小孩吗
You think I was born yesterday?
不是
Nope.
但我认为你如果不放下枪的话
But I think you may die today
今天就是你的死期
if you don't put the gun down.
你们为什么来这 为什么
Why the hell are you people here? Why?!
把猎枪放下 我们好好谈谈
Put that shotgun down, and we'll talk about it.
否则我俩就会在这儿
Otherwise, they're gonna be
同归于尽了
scraping us both up off the ground.
这是你想要的结果吗
Is that what you want?
你们是来逮捕我的吗
You're here to arrest me?
我们想和你谈谈
We want to talk to you.
我还不如跟你同归于尽算了
Guess I should have had them scrape us up off the floor.
也好过像个罪犯一样坐在这
Better than sitting here like a common criminal.
事实上你还未定罪
Well, that part's still to be determined, actually.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是犯罪现场调查员罗素
I'm CSI Russell.
能告诉我们你是谁吗
Care to tell us who you are?
现在很多人选择隐姓埋名
A lot of people are living off the grid nowadays,
但你可是达到了一个新的高度
but y-you've taken it to a whole new level.
你没有身份证明
You-you have no identification.
到现在为止
So far,
我们在你的小地堡里什么都没找到
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表