好了 我们现在位于加工间
All right, we are in the processing room.
这里是屠宰场的中心
This is the center of the slaughterhouse.
沃尔特·锡姆斯 最后和警♥察♥交火时
This is where Walter Simms was finally killed
死在了这里
in a shootout with the police.
而这里就是我们
And this is where we are going to
试着召唤他鬼魂的地方
try to contact his ghost.
我能感觉到这儿肯定有东西
I definitely sense a presence in here.
感觉很强烈
A very strong presence.
没错 我感觉全身都怪怪的
Yeah, my whole body feels strange.
我胳膊上的汗毛都立起来了
Hair on my arm's standing up.
我来用EVP记录仪监测一下
I'm gonna roll my EVP recorder,
看看能查到什么
see what we get.
沃尔特·锡姆斯 你在这儿吗
Walter Simms, are you here?
快现身吧 沃尔特
Come on, Walter.
跟我们聊聊
Talk to us.
你还在游荡吗
You still lingering?
在回味那七个被你虐杀的人吗
Relishing the seven sadistic murders you committed?
知道我感觉到什么了吗
I'll tell you what I'm sensing.
是那些男孩儿
It's the boys.
他们很痛苦
Their pain.
天哪 你感觉到了吗
God, do you feel that?
我知道你们经历的那些可怕的事
I know the terrible things you went through,
但是没事了
but it's okay.
现在没人能伤害你们了
No one can hurt you now.
各位 现在我要去那些男孩被关押的地方
Guys, uh, i'm gonna go in the room where the boys were held.
也许在那里能更容易地和他们交流
Maybe it'll be easier to make contact in there.
好的
Okay.
我要准备些测电磁场的仪器 道格
I'm gonna set up for some EMF measurements. Doug.
你去悬尸房♥看一下好吗
You want to go check out the hanging room?
没问题
All right.
二十年过去了 但是
It's been 20 years, and still,
这个房♥间给人的感觉 很...
the feeling in this place, it's...
很难来形容 只能说给人一种…
it's hard to describe other than to say it feels...
很强的压♥迫♥感
...heavy.
这里就是沃尔特·锡姆斯杀人的地方
This is where Walter Simms did his dirty work.
我希望你能现身 沃尔特
I want you to show yourself, Walter.
让我知道你在这儿
Make yourself known.
也许这个能诱他现身
Maybe this will entice him.
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
跟你以前屠♥杀♥那些男孩的那把刀一样
Just like the one you used to butcher those boys.
你何不过来拿走它
Why don't you come and get it?
它就在那儿
It's right there.
还是你太害怕了
Or are you too afraid
因为我不是手无缚鸡之力的小孩子
because I'm not some defenseless little child?
挂钩在动
The hooks are moving.
他来了
He's here.
欧文 欧文 欧文
Owen! Owen! Owen!
声音从这边传来的
It came from this way.
道格呢 道格在哪儿
Where's Doug? Where is Doug?
你没事吧 欧文
Are you okay? Owen?
那是什么
What is that?
齐姆尼肉食加工厂
这地方可真让人兴奋
Really cheery place.
是吗 哪里让你兴奋了
Yeah, yeah, tell me about it.
为了调查当初那件案子 我在这儿待了很久
I spent a lot of time here working on the original case.
什么叫"当初那件案子"
What do you mean, original case?
二十年前
Oh, uh, 20 years ago,
那个保安 沃尔特·锡姆斯
the security guard, Walter Simms--
他住在一辆拖车上
he lived in a trailer on-site.
这个叫锡姆斯的人
This guy, Simms,
在九个月内诱拐了七个男孩
abducted seven boys over a nine-month period,
把他们带到了这里 然后杀了他们
brought them here and killed them.
手段很残忍♥
And I mean really grisly stuff.
最后他死在这里
So he ended up dying here himself.
他从宣判听证会上逃跑之后
After escaping his sentencing hearing,
在和警♥察♥的枪战中被射杀
he shot it out with the PD.
所以你觉得这件凶杀案
So you're saying that this homicide
和以前那件案子有关
is related to the original case.
没错 今晚的受害人
Yeah, the victim tonight
和其他男孩遇害时一样
is rigged up just like the boys were.
这些挂钩 还有被剖开的内脏
The hook, the evisceration--
跟二十年前锡姆斯的手法一模一样
exactly what Simms did 20 years ago.
如果没有更合理的解释
You know, if I didn't know any better,
我会认为沃尔特起死回生了
I'd say that old Walter was back from the dead.
我记得这事发生的时候
I remember I was in sixth grade
我在读六年级
when all this was going on.
沃尔特·锡姆斯被称为"屠夫"
Walter Simms-- called him "The Butcher."
当然 那时候我们不知道凶手是锡姆斯
Of course, we didn't know it was Simms at the time.
我们只知道好多孩子失踪了
We just knew that kids were disappearing.
好多跟我同龄的孩子
Kids... my age.
甚至锡姆斯被杀了之后
And even after Simms was killed,
他的传说还在继续
his legend lived on.
他们说如果你念他的名字三次
They say that if you say his name three times,
他就会活过来
he'll come back to life
然后来剖你的内脏
and gut you.
也许我们的受害者就是这么被杀的
Maybe that's what happened to our victim.
我们来试试
Let's try it.
我来念咒召唤他
I'll conjure him up.
你来一把铐住他
You slap the cuffs on him.
沃尔特·锡姆斯
Walter Simms.
沃尔特·锡姆斯
Walter Simms.
沃尔特...
Walter...
停 如果你真想召唤他
Don't! If you want to do that
我走了之后你再召唤
sort of stuff, you could do it when I'm gone.
我们走
Let's go.
你能看出来为什么这地方流传出
Oh, you can really see why this place spawned
那么多鬼故事了吧
so many ghost stories, huh?
是啊 这地方里里外外都够吓人的
Oh, yeah. This place creeps me out in all kinds of ways.
屠宰场...
Slaughterhouse...
这就是为什么我不吃肉了
This is why I stopped eating meat.
是啊 没错
Yeah, really.
没找到凶器吗
So, no murder weapon?
没有 这些污渍是受害人的一个同伴弄的
No. Smear is from one of the victim's partners.
就是他们发现的他
They're the ones that found him.
那个男的想把受害人弄下来
The male slipped and fell in the blood
结果在血泊中滑倒了
trying to get the victim down.
我们的人碰过这个了吗
Did our people touch this?
没有 你觉得它被移♥动♥过
No. You think it's been moved?
底部有血迹
Well, there's blood on the bottom,
但它没在血泊中
but it wasn't in the blood pool.
存储卡没了
There's no memory card.
肯定有人拿走了
Somebody must have taken it.
把胳膊举起来
Hold up your arms.
天哪 这太疯狂了 你知道吗
I mean, man, this is just crazy, you know?
因为你滑倒在血泊中
I'm gonna need you to give me your clothes at some point,
所以你到时候得把衣服脱给我
since you fell in the blood.
没问题 我车里还有可换的
Yeah, sure. I got others in the car.
神啊 我简直不敢相信
I mean, God, I just can't believe this.
说真的 凯莉 你信吗
I mean, seriously, Carrie, can you?
你干捉鬼这事儿...多久了
So, uh, how long have you been doing this... ghost hunting?
我不清楚
I don't know.
我一直都很敏感
I've always been sensitive,
你知道的 对另一个世界的东西
you know, to... things from the other side.
但和道格还有欧文一起工作 没多久
But working with Doug and Owen-- that's new.
大概...几个月
A few months, maybe?
那你是给某些电视节目什么的拍摄吗
And you were filming for some TV show or something?
没有 主要是放到网上
No, it's, uh, for the Internet, mostly.
很多人都做这个 他们上传视频
A lot of people do this. They upload videos.
其实也不是什么大事
It's...it's really nothing.
现在还不是什么大事吗
Well, it's not nothing anymore.
我的天
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表