晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
女士
Ma'am.
你知道 乔纳 我们不是
You know, Jonah, we don't have
一定要这么做的
to be a part of this.
当然要
Yes, we do.
如果临阵退缩的话太丢人了
I'll look like an ass if we pull out now.
另外 我真的很想要
Besides, I really want this.
你也一样
Hey, so did you.
记得吗
Remember?
来吧
Come on.
乔纳·德雷克和萨曼莎·维尔森
Jonah Drake. Samantha Wilson.
口令 德雷克先生
Password, Mr. Drake.
堕落
Decadence.
谢谢
Thank you.
一个人没问题吧
You good?
都准备好了 沃格尔先生
All set, Mr. Vogel.
一切准备就绪
Everything is where it needs to be.
谢谢 汤姆
Thank you, Tom.
-晚上好 沃格尔先生 -晚上好
- Good evening, Mr. Vogel. - Good evening.
杰克 很高兴见到你
Jack, good to see you.
希望我们的交易按计划进行
Hope our arrangement is still in order.
说实话 乔纳 我今早差点改了主意
To be honest, Jonah, I almost changed my mind this morning.
不过我意识到我有义务
But then I realized I have an obligation
与你分享 我的激♥情♥
to share my... passion.
光在这儿我就已经很激动了
I'm getting excited here.
耐心是美德 德雷克先生
Patience is a virtue, Mr. Drake.
这种美德需要多钱呢
And how much is virtue going to cost me?
看来咱们这位朋友需要先验下货
Sounds like our friend here needs a little preview.
记住 只许看 不许摸
Remember, look, but don't touch.
你没骗我
You weren't lying.
太美了
Beautiful.
不管要价多少 我买♥♥定了
Whatever the price, I'll pay it.
米奇
Hey, Mitch.
这支步♥枪♥是谁的
What's with the rifle?
这俩傻瓜
These two knuckleheads
朝着那面的木桶开枪
were blasting away into the barrel over there.
他们可能以为流出来的是油
They probably thought they hit oil.
黑色黄金 德州特产
Black gold, Texas tea.
不过我的鼻子告诉我有腐尸
Yeah, well, my nose says decomp.
周围没看到血迹
I don't see any blood around here.
这里肯定不是第一现场
This is definitely not our primary.
别浪费里面的东西了
Well, let's not lose any of the goodness.
好了 一 二 三
All right, one, two, three.
一切皆有可能
Here goes anything.
这可真不怎么好看
That is not a pretty sight.
不过一开始可不是这样
Yeah, didn't start out like that, though.
黑色领带 晚礼服
Black tie, tuxedo.
这可怜人可是身着盛装死的
Poor guy was dressed to kill.
或是被杀的
Or be killed.
《犯罪现场调查》
第十三季 第13集
还有什么比一桶猴子更有趣的
What's less fun than a barrel of monkeys?
霍奇斯 他的腿挤住了
Hodges, his leg is jammed, okay?
一只散发恶臭的肿胀的身着盛装的猴子
A malodorous, bloated corpse in a monkey suit.
太恶心了
So disgusting.
以前又不是没有过
Ah, we've reached the tipping point.
臭得可以
Oh, that is ripe.
霍奇斯...
Hodges...
你在干什么
Wh-What are you doing?
你知道的 我的鼻子很灵
As you know, I have a refined nose.
多亏我的未婚妻
And, thanks to my fiancee,
让我对这种人间美物有了更好的鉴别能力
a deeper appreciation for one of the finer things in life.
腐尸吗
Decomp?
红酒
Wine.
我闻到了一丝巴克斯水果酒的香气
And I detect a hint of Frutto Di Bacco.
我要去玩我的木桶了
Well, I'm going to go have fun with my barrel.
祝你和尸体玩得愉快
Enjoy your corpse.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you with something?
我在找D.B.·罗素
I'm looking for D.B. Russell.
他不在办公室
He wasn't in his office.
不好意思 这里不允许访客
I-I'm sorry, but we can't have visitors
在没有陪同的情况下在走廊里闲晃
wandering the halls without an escort.
这里是罪案实验室
This is a crime lab.
霍奇斯 放松
Yeah, Hodges, relax.
我认为
I think the, uh, head
纽约罪案实验室的头儿
of the New York Crime Lab
知道罪案实验室什么样
knows that a crime lab looks like.
不好意思
Oh... I'm sorry.
没事
No problem.
麦克·泰勒
Mac Taylor.
大卫·霍奇斯
Uh, David Hodges.
有残留痕迹
Um, trace.
我肯定你俩有事要聊
I'm sure you two have business,
我也有事
and, uh, yeah, so do I.
天啊
Ooh. Boy.
飞机还顺利吗
Hey. How was your flight?
至少把我运来了
It got me here.
天啊
Geez.
-好久不见了 -确实
- It's been a while. - It has.
上次还是在堪萨斯城的取证会吧
Forensics convention in Kansas City, right? Ribs?
那次州政♥府♥出钱的无聊会 没错
That State Department boondoggle. That's right.
那个从芝加哥来的DNA专家
The drunken DNA expert from Chicago
喝高了都开始唱卡拉OK了
started singing karaoke.
佛莱迪·摩克瑞 记忆犹新
Freddie Mercury-- not easy to pull off.
他被大家轰下台
He got booed off the stage.
当地警方的人开始互扔鸡翅
The locals started throwing chicken wings...
鸡翅 没错
Chicken wings. Right.
没错 趁我还记得
Right. Before I forget,
给你
let me, uh...
-你要的票 -谢谢
- Tickets you wanted. - Thanks.
我该给你多钱
What do I owe you?
不用 我请客
No, it's on the house.
不过我有个疑问
But let me ask you something.
选席琳·迪翁而不是泽西男孩
Celine Dion over Jersey Boys?
为了给克里斯汀个惊喜
It's a surprise for Christine.
事实上 我来也是个惊喜
In fact, this whole trip is a surprise.
她已经到了
She already here?
参加"餐饮管理者大会"
Restaurateurs convention.
她开了个小酒吧
She started a bistro.
她的工作和我的加一起
With that and my work,
很难找到我俩都有空的时间
it's just been hard finding time together.
谁说不是呢
Oh, tell me about it.
是啊 我这惊喜准备得不是很好
Yeah, listen, I-I didn't plan this surprise very well.
我还没联♥系♥上克里斯汀
I haven't been able to reach Christine.
她可能还在会上 不过...
She's probably still at the convention, but...
-你想先看看实验室吗 -当然
- You want to check out the lab? - Sure, yeah.
然后咱们可以去酒店接她再一起吃点东西
And then we can swing by her hotel and grab a bite to eat.
好 这计划听着不错
Right. Sounds like a good plan.
我带你四处转转
I'll give you the nickel tour here.
被害人是无名氏
Victim's a John Doe.
大卫没有找到证件 不过他找到
David didn't find any I.D., but he did find
这对袖口 上面有字母
this pair of cuff links-- monogrammed.
JD 无名氏
J.D. John Doe.
他肯定知道自己要去哪
Must have known where he was headed.
脸部严重变形
Face is badly disfigured.
我猜他被挤在木桶里面
I'm guessing that he was jammed into that barrel
至少有几天了
for at least a couple days.
被放置的姿势导致其面部扭曲
His position distorted his features,
以及脸上的枪伤
as did this gunshot to the face.
是那几个孩子们开枪打得吗
Were those shots fired by the kids?
不 那是身体上的
No, that would be these
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表