也许你想找罗素借一下他的熏香
And you might want to borrow some of Russell's incense.
味道浓郁哦
Pretty ripe.
等一下
Wait.
这是血迹
That's blood spatter.
中速喷溅的血迹
Medium velocity.
这可不会是清理血迹造成的
Well, that's not from any kind of cleanup.
溅成这样只可能是一种原因
Spatter like that only gets on someone one way.
看来我们有嫌疑人了
I think we have a suspect.
费尔
你真该自己洗衣服的 孩子
You really ought to do your own laundry, kid.
我们化验了你球衣上的血迹 T.J.
We tested the blood on your jersey, T.J.,
确定是教练的
and it matches the coach.
跟凶手用来擦除脚印的毛巾上的
It's also the same as the blood that was on the towels
血迹也是一致的
that were used to try to wipe up the killer's footprints.
我们知道伯恩斯教练作息时间非常固定
We know that Coach Burns kept a tight schedule,
极易掌握
predictable.
凶手肯定知道这一点
Whoever killed him knew that.
也十分熟悉体育馆的环境
And knew their way around the gym.
伯恩斯非常严厉 这我们都知道
Burns was a hard-ass, we all know that.
也许他是自己引火烧身的
Maybe he got what was coming to him.
不是
No.
我是说 教练的确挺严的
I mean, yeah, Coach is tough.
有时候很难熬 但是
I mean, sometimes that was hard, but...
我很尊敬他
I respected him.
我绝对不会
I'd never...
我明白
I understand.
查理也在队上 这些事我都听说过
Charlie's on the team; I've heard all the stories.
但也许还有些事是我们不知道的
But maybe there's something that we don't know about.
-还有什么事 -不管凶手是谁
- Like what? - Well, whoever killed him
那人都满是怒气
had a lot of rage.
暴打一个正光着身子在淋浴的人
Beating a man naked in the shower...
等等 等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa... whoa, wait a minute.
如果我没会错你的意的话 不可能
If you're suggesting what I think you are, n-no way.
教练不是那样的人
Coach wasn't like that.
而且今早我也不在体育馆周围
And I wasn't anywhere near the gym this morning.
那你如何解释你球衣上的血迹
How do you explain the blood on your jersey?
别这样 T.J. 你总得告诉我们点什么
Come on, T.J., you got to tell us something here.
否则 我们根本帮不了你
Otherwise, we won't be able to help you.
昨晚 训练以后
Last night, after practice,
更衣室里有场争斗
there was a fight in the locker room.
有人打了教练一拳
Somebody threw a punch at Coach.
我出面想要阻拦他们
I stepped in to try to stop it.
血就是这样沾到我球衣上的
That's how the blood got on my jersey.
好 知道了 谢谢你
Okay. All right, thank you.
是谁揍了教练
Who threw the punch?
你儿子
Your son.
你要集中注意力 罗素
I need more focus, Russell.
致力于球队 目标是得冠军而不是追女孩
Commitment. The goal is to chase titles, not girls.
你说什么
Excuse me?
自从你跟那个小贱♥人♥开始交往
Look, ever since you've started dating that tramp--
叫什么来着 Vanessa
what's her name? Vanessa...
不许你这么说她
Don't talk about her like that.
她就是这种人 不是吗 小贱♥人♥
That's what she is, right? A tramp.
你死定了
You're done!
你死定了
You're done.
T.J.跟你说的都是实话
What T.J. Told you was true.
我是打了教练一拳
I... I did take a swing at the coach.
今早你人在哪里 查理
Where were you this morning, Charlie?
起得挺早 五点吧
Um... got up early, 5:00 A.M.
去了体育馆 跑楼梯
Went to the stadium, ran steps.
有人能帮你证明吗
Can anyone verify your whereabouts?
真的有必要吗
Is that really necessary?
是的
Yes, it is.
体育馆里没人看到我
Um... nobody saw me at the stadium,
但我起床的时候Vanessa在这儿
but Vanessa was here when I woke up.
她看到我离开的
She saw me leave.
我锻炼了一个半小时
I was working out for an hour and a half.
然后和她见面吃了个早餐
Then I met up with her for breakfast.
Vanessa是谁
Who's Vanessa?
-是他女朋友 -D.B.
- It's his girlfriend. - D.B.
Vanessa是谁 查理
Who's Vanessa, Charlie?
Vanessa Drake 她是个学生
Vanessa Drake. She's a student.
在读研究生 学心理的
A grad student. Psychology.
我可以把她的号♥给你
I can give you her number.
好的 我正需要它
Yeah, I'm gonna need that.
稍等一下 我收到条短♥信♥
Hold on, I'm getting a text.
伯恩斯教练的老婆刚回到城里
Coach Burns's wife just got back into town-
她去塔霍了
she was in Tahoe.
我得回局里给她录口供
I'm going to interview her at the P.D.
我们就到这儿 查理
Okay, we're all done here, Charlie.
但是你明白这件事的严重性 对吧
But you understand the seriousness of this, right?
我们不能放过任何可能的线索
We have to follow every possible lead-
不要乱跑
don't go anywhere.
听着 爸爸...不是
Look, Dad, it... it's not like
我不想告诉你我和教练之间发生的事
I didn't want to tell you about what happened with coach.
还有 我觉得这跟案子没什么关系
And besides, I didn't think it was pertinent.
没什么关系
Pertinent?
那个男的是被谋杀的 查理
The man was murdered, Charlie,
在你动手打了他几个小时之后
hours after you physically assaulted him!
这难道还叫没什么关系吗
What could be more pertinent than that?
我是打了他 他活该
I punched him. He deserved it.
那是另一回事儿
You know, that's another conversation.
现在我的难题是 你是一个嫌疑犯
Right now my problem is, you are a suspect
还是凶杀案的嫌疑犯
in a homicide investigation.
你知道真正让我恼火的是什么吗
I mean, you know what really pisses me off?
那件事我还得从
I had to find out about that
审讯室一个证人口中得知
from a witness in an interrogation room.
-我真的成嫌疑犯了吗 -没错 你撒谎了
- Am I really a suspect? - Yeah, you are. You lied.
我没有撒谎 我只是没有告诉你
I didn't lie; I just didn't tell you.
别 别那样 少来那套
Don't-don't do that. Come on.
我们可不是这么教你的
We didn't raise you like that.
我跟你说过多少次了
How many times have I told you,
这世上不管发生什么事
there's nothing that could happen in the world
你都可以来告诉我
that you couldn't come and tell me about.
可你还告诉我让我做我自己
You also told me to be my own person,
战胜自己 过自己的生活 爸爸
to fight my own fights, to live my own life, Dad.
如果你连独♥立♥和诚实有什么区别
If you don't know the difference between being independent
都不知道 那我跟你也没什么可说的了
and being honest, then I don't know what to say to you.
真的没什么可说的了
I really don't.
你有点不一样了
Something's different about you.
你是不是剪头了
Did you get a haircut?
是高跟鞋
Heels.
你有什么想告诉我的吗
Something you want to tell me?
有啊
Yes.
我鉴定了...犯罪现场的一个
I have identified... one set of shoe impressions
-鞋印 -是高跟鞋
- from our crime scene. - Heels.
萨拉说得没错 凶手从现场逃走的
Sara was right-- running from the scene.
女人跑得太快 总是很危险
Fast women. Always dangerous.
另一个鞋印呢
What about the other shoe impressions?
芬恩利觉得
Well, Finlay seems to think that
那是运动鞋或板鞋的鞋印
they're from some sort of athletic shoe or a cleat.
正在搜索
目前为止...
So far...
未发现匹配信息
我还没什么发现
I got nothing.
你知道的 数据库每六个月才更新一次
Well, you know, the database is only updated every six months,
所以可能有的东西还没更新到里面
so there's probably some that aren't in there yet.
你可能还得继续你的疯狂购物
You might have to go on a shopping spree.
想一起去吗
Want to go with?
好啊
Sure.
但是你是不是得先去一个地方
But isn't there one stop you need to make first?
去哪里啊
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表