而且他不是一个人
And he wasn't alone.
口红吗
Lipstick?
也许斯隆先生在和别人的老婆发♥生♥关♥系♥
Maybe Mr. Sloan was sleeping with someone's wife.
或者是女友
Or girlfriend.
他的工作没让他丢了性命
His job didn't get him killed,
他的鸡鸡害了他
his penis did.
你从兽医那儿回来啦
You're back from the vet?
是啊 他们做了个全面的检查
Yeah. Yeah, they did a full workup.
那只狗壮得跟头牛似的
The dog's healthy as an ox.
它的毒检也很正常
And his tox came back clean, too.
但如果是行为问题 他们也帮不上什么忙
But if there's behavioral issues, there's not much they can do.
我猜它会被判死刑
Well, I guess that makes him a dead dog walking.
是啊 很可惜
Yeah, unfortunately.
不止它的毒检正常
Well, his tox wasn't the only one that came back clean.
尼尔森的体内也没有毒品
No drugs in Officer Nelson's system, either.
毛发分♥析♥证明他不是个瘾君子
Hair analysis proves that he wasn't a regular user.
如果他没在镇上那个地方买♥♥毒品
If he wasn't buying drugs in that part of town,
那他在车里放那么多现金干什么
then what was he doing with all that cash in his truck?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我能告诉你 有证据表明那不是他偷来的
But I can tell you that he didn't steal it from evidence.
钱是他私人银行账户上的
Money came from his personal bank account.
在过去六个月中他经常提取巨款
He made a series of large withdrawals within the last six months.
他肯定在做什么
Well, he was into something.
狗在哪儿
Where's the dog?
动物管理处
Animal Control.
什么 他们会杀了它的 你们快去阻止他们
What? No, they're gonna put him down-- you have to stop them.
为什么 发生什么事了
Why? What's going on?
那只狗是无辜的 他没有杀他的搭档
The dog is innocent. He didn't kill his partner.
尼尔森喉咙上的唾液不是狗的 是人的
The saliva on Nelson's throat, it isn't canine; it was human.
僵尸末日的开端
Start of the zombie apocalypse.
我们曾经有个案子 一个啦啦队队长
You know, we had a case where a cheerleader,
服用大量迷幻药
high on PCP,
吃了另一个啦啦队队长的胃
ate another cheerleader's stomach.
杀尼尔森的人肯定服用什么过量了
Nelson's killer was high on something.
但尼尔森为什么在克莱克城
Why was Nelson in a Cracktown, anyway?
他本可以设个圈套 你明白的
He could've been setting someone up, you know,
放长线钓大鱼
planting evidence to catch a bigger fish,
可事情南辕北辙 他被杀了 我不明白
things go south, he gets killed, I don't know.
他的搭档其实咬下了凶手的一块肉 现在你明白了吧
But not before his partner took a piece out of the killer.
狗牙齿中的碎肉来自...
That flesh from the dog's teeth came back to...
一名未知的男性
an unknown male.
我猜尼克把他从动物管理处救回来了
I guess Nick sprung him from Animal Control.
原来跑这儿来了 山姆
Ah, there he is. Sam.
怎么...
Hey, wha...?
抱歉 他刚从我那儿跑出来了
Sorry, he just got away from me.
我不能让他在调查局里乱跑
I can't have him walking around CSI.
我知道 过来
I know. Come on.
山姆 过来 过来
Sam, come on. Come. Hey.
老弟 你对付狗挺有办法的嘛 丝多克斯
Boy, you have a way with dogs, Stokes.
这家伙可能会帮我们找到杀尼尔森的凶手
Hey, this pain in the ass may help us find Nelson's killer.
我的意思是 它是我们唯一的目击证人
I mean, he is our only witness.
不要啊 别这样 那是我周年纪念礼物
Aw, no, hey, come on, that's my anniversary gift!
-把它放下来 山姆 -那是手工雕刻的
- Drop it, Sam. - That is hand-carved.
独一无二啊
One of a kind.
放下来
Drop it!
我知道他是受过高等训练的警犬
I know he's a highly trained police dog,
但是他对案子能有什么帮助
but how the hell is he gonna help with the case?
让它放下周年纪念礼物都不听
He won't even drop an anniversary gift.
弗兰斯基队长
Sergeant Varanski.
你好 尼克
Hey, Nick.
老兄 最近怎么样
Hey, man, how's it going?
-很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴见到你
- Good to see you. - Good to see you.
谢谢你还他清白 你真的救了他一命
Thanks for clearing his name; you really saved his life.
嘴里是什么东西
What you got there?
什么东西啊 臭小子
Huh? What you got, boy?
你看看可不可以
Say, if it's all right with you,
我们想让他再待一阵儿
we'd like to hang on to him for a while,
看看他能不能帮我们找到 杀害尼尔森警官的凶手
see if he can help us track down Officer Nelson's killer.
当然可以 如果有谁能做到那非山姆莫属
Sure. If anyone can, it's Sam.
他的鼻子是局里最灵敏的
Best nose in the department.
但是有一个问题
There is one problem, though.
我说什么他都不听
I can't get him to do anything.
他连那图腾柱都不肯放下
He won't even drop that stupid totem pole.
可能你没有说他的语言
Maybe you're not speaking his language.
是吗 什么语 狗语吗
No? What's that, "Dog"?
我总不能学狗叫什么的吧
I could try barking or something.
是法语 小山姆在巴黎城外长大的
French. Sammy was born just outside of Paris.
所有的狗来这儿前都经过全面训练
All the dogs come to us fully trained.
把图腾柱放下来
Laisser tomber!
原来如此
There you go.
我们继续 把他项圈摘了
Go ahead, take his leash off.
来
Venez!
坐
Asseyez-vous.
结束
Fini.
我想我最好温习一下我的法语
Guess I better brush up on my French.
还有...
Well, that and, uh...
赢得他的尊重
earn his respect.
没错
Right.
你记得那些...
So, you know those...
我从受害者窗台外面收集的指纹吗
fingerprints I collected outside the vic's windowsill?
指纹自动识别系统中有发现
Got a hit in AFIS.
是布伦特·沃尔什
Brent Walsh.
一个正在办离婚的赌场工作人员
A casino worker in the middle of a divorce.
而斯隆先生正是他的律师
And Mr. Sloan was his lawyer.
真是个自大
That arrogant,
卑鄙的混账
despicable piece of crap.
看来你对他的服务不太满意
I take it you weren't satisfied with his services.
还用说吗
I'll say.
他全忙着满足我妻子去了
He was too busy satisfying my wife.
他们俩有一腿
They were sleeping together?
斯隆本该为我保全资产的
Sloan is supposed to protect my assets,
结果全给了那个女人
not hand everything over to that bitch.
那时我就起了疑心
That's when I got suspicious.
所以昨晚你去斯隆家找他
So you went to Sloan's house last night.
对 我从花♥园♥潜了进去
Yeah. I snuck in the side yard
在窗外偷看了下卧室
and I peeked in the bedroom window.
就瞧见那混♥蛋♥和我的敌人睡在一起
That's when I saw that scumbag sleeping with the enemy.
接着你等你的前妻离开后
And then you waited for your ex-wife to leave,
毙了斯隆
and you shot Sloan.
没有 我连枪都没有
No. I don't even own a gun.
我没想要斯隆...死啊
I didn't want Sloan...dead.
只是期望他被剥夺律师资格
I wanted him...disbarred,
失业 无家可归
unemployed, homeless.
但是你确实在场
But you were there.
你有动机
You had motive.
我只是在窗外看了一下 立马就走了
I peeked in the window, and then I left.
-去了哪儿 -去上班
- Where'd you go? - I went to work.
我在丹吉尔赌场做扑克发牌员 全夜班
I'm a blackjack dealer at the Tangiers, graveyard shift.
从午夜打卡开始 八点才下班
I checked in at midnight and finished my shift at 8:00.
你们可以去查监控
You can check surveillance.
我会的
I will.
-布伦特·沃尔什太太在哪里 -在我的家
- Where can I find Mrs. Walsh? - At my house.
和我的猫在一起
With my cat.
还有我所有的东西
And all my stuff.
尼尔森警员那边有什么发现吗
You got something on Officer Nelson?
我查看了他的通话记录
Yeah. I checked his phone records.
死前几小时
Couple of hours before he died,
尼尔森收到了一通电♥话♥
Nelson got a call from a pay phone
来自犯罪现场附近的一个公共电♥话♥
around the corner from the crime scene.
酒店的摄像拍到了打电♥话♥的人
Liquor store cam caught a glimpse of our mystery caller.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表