我能加入吗 那是怎么弄的
Can I get in on that? How does that work?
那架钢琴是谁的 月球狗
Who owns the piano, Moondog?
汤米·格拉茨迪的
Tommy Grazetti.
-汤米·格拉茨迪 -没错
- Tommy Grazetti? - Yeah.
我还以为他在新泽西的什么地方鬼混呢
I thought he was hanging out in Jersey somewhere.
他什么时候回拉斯维加斯了
Since when did he come back to Las Vegas?
我怎么知道
How am I supposed to know?
我只知道那家剧场的鼠帮秀是他经营的
All I know is he runs this Rat Pack show at that theater
而且他过去还杀人月货
and he used to kill people for a living.
是啊 杀像雷多·赖特那样的人
Yeah, people like Ledo Wright.
我觉得格雷格知道些什么
I think Greg's onto something.
如果艾莉森在调查格拉茨迪过去犯下的谋杀案
If Alison was looking into one of Grazetti's old murders...
也许他是他的新目标
Maybe he's a new one.
先生们 女士们 欢迎来到金沙剧场的科博厅
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Copa Room at the Sands!
他们直接从吧台那儿走来了
Here they are, straight from the bar--
迪恩 塞米
Dean, Sammy,
还有乐队主唱弗兰克·辛纳特拉
and the Chairman of the Board, Frank Sinatra! Whoa!
女士们 先生们 今晚怎么样
Hey, how are you this evening, ladies and gentlemen? Ho-ho!
我房♥间怎么进了这么多人
How'd all these people get in my room?
这首我来 伙计们 这首我来
I got this one, boys; I got this one.
Without a song?
the day would never end?
Without a song?
The road would never bend?
When things go wrong
A man ain't got a friend?
Without a song?
I've got my trouble and woe, but sure as I know?
That Jordan will roll...
经典重现啊
What a time.
得了吧 那会儿你还没出生呢
Oh, please. You weren't even born.
As long as a song is strong in my soul...
I'll never know...ho!
What makes the rain to fall?
看这个
Hey, check it out.
这是雷多·赖特
There's Ledo Wright.
看招贴画上的日期
And look at the date on the poster--
1966年10月23日
October 23, 1966.
就在汤米·格拉茨迪为了讨好弗兰克
Two days before Ledo was murdered
杀了雷多的两天前
by Tommy Grazetti to get in good with Frank.
看起来格拉茨迪先生的日子过得还是不错
Looks like Mr. Grazetti's still leading the good life.
There's no love at all,
without a song.
有什么可以效劳
Can I help you?
事实上有
Yeah, as a matter of fact.
犯罪现场调查员罗素
CSI Russell,
犯罪现场调查员桑德斯
CSI Sanders,
我们来自维加斯犯罪实验室
Vegas Crime Lab.
我们要找一位汤米·格拉茨迪谈谈
We'd like to talk to a Tommy Grazetti.
他出城了
Yeah, he's out of town.
你们要是没票的话 请你们离开
So unless you got a ticket, you got to leave.
这张票怎么样
How's this for a ticket?
女士们 先生们 非常感谢
Hey, ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much.
我不知道能告诉你们什么
I don't know what to tell you.
钢琴是昨天拿走的
Piano was taken out yesterday.
那家伙在卸货区把它拖走的
Guy took it out through the loading dock.
好的 不过它昨天在这儿 对吧
Okay. But it was right here, right?
差不多吧
More or less.
帮个忙 出门的时候
Do me a favor. On the way out the door,
把灯关了 好吗
turn the lights off, will you?
谢谢
Thank you.
看来我们找到第一案发现场了
I think we found our primary.
三处空缺 一模一样
Three voids, identical.
你觉得呢 是钢琴腿吗
What are you thinking, piano legs?
艾莉森就是在这里遇袭的
This is where Alison was attacked.
这一处没擦掉
Missed a spot.
血迹
Blood...
里面有一缕纤维
with a strand of fiber in it.
说不定是凶手留下的痕迹
Maybe trace from our killer?
得叫人来处理
We need some backup.
我给萨拉发短♥信♥
I'm gonna text Sara.
看看谁来了
Oh, look who's here.
请你们打扫要另外收钱吗
You charge extra for the cleaning?
格拉茨迪先生 不是说你不在城里吗
Mr. Grazetti, uh, heard you were out of town.
听说你想和我谈谈
Heard you wanted to talk.
没错 是这样
Yeah, yeah, we do.
你认识一位叫艾莉森·贝利的女士
You know a lady named Alison Bailey.
对吧
Is that right?
没听过这个名字
Don't recognize the name.
脸认识吗
How about the face?
对了 是她 她是个疯子
Oh, yeah-- her. She's a nutjob.
几天前 我正在凯撒宫博♥彩♥场
A few days ago, I'm at the sportsbook at Caesar's.
点上雪茄 看赛马新闻 很享受
I got a fresh cigar, a fresh racing form-- paradise.
她凑了上来
She saddles up next to me,
问了我一些陈年旧事
asks me questions about the old days.
我也没为难她
I gave her the shine.
是吗 可后来你就让她血流成河了
Yeah, and then you shined the floor with her blood.
行了 抱歉
Yeah, excuse-- excuse me.
周一晚上你在哪儿
Um, where were you Monday night?
一个人在家
At home by myself.
周一看表演的人不多
Show's dark on Mondays.
她发现了 对不对
She found out, didn't she?
她有证据证明是你杀了雷多·赖特
She had proof that you're the one who killed Ledo Wright.
别太放肆 小子
You're out of line, kid.
怎样 你就是凶手
Yeah? And you're a killer.
行了 这样吧
All right, you know what?
暂停一会儿
Time... time-out.
能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second, please?
别走开
And don't go anywhere.
我们一会儿就回来
We'll be right back.
-你想干嘛 -就是那家伙干的
- What-What are you doing? - The guy did it!
不对 格雷格 实际上他只是嫌疑人
No, actually, Greg, he's a suspect.
那地方全是血迹
There's blood all over that place!
所以才要从长计议 这样才能逮住他
All right, all the more reason to rein it in, so we can nail him.
从长计议
Rein it in?
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
如果是你在乎的人
When it's people that you care about,
什么规矩都可以抛到九霄云外了
the rule book goes out the window.
但轮到我在乎的人
But when it's someone who meant something to me...
没错 我该早点告诉你的
Yeah, I should've told you.
你是该早点告诉我
Yeah, you're right, you should have.
还有 你说的没错
And yeah, you're right.
凯蒂被掳走的时候
When Katie was taken, I...
我太意气用事了
I led with my heart.
我不知所措
I didn't know what to do.
但我那会儿做错了
But I was wrong.
等到我照规矩走的时候
It wasn't until I stopped doing that
我们才找到了她
that we were able to find her.
说得轻巧
Easier said than done.
可不是吗
Yeah, tell me about it.
看来你是要把我调离这个案子了
Well, I guess this is when you take me off the case.
调离不会
Off the case, no.
先别工作在第一线倒是真的
Off the front lines, yeah.
你认为是艾莉森的发现
You think that whatever Alison found
给她带来杀身之祸 对吗 那就...
got her killed, right? So...
做个深呼吸 然后去查出真♥相♥
take a deep breath and go out and find it.
就当是为了她
For her.
行吗
Okay?
我不会再唱一场的
Hey, I don't go on for another 20.
辛纳特拉也需要休息
Sinatra needs his rest.
表演结束了 弗兰克
Show's over, Frank.
我不知道车管所怎么会错得这么离谱
No, I don't know why the DMV has this so wrong.
他们那儿居然
They got you down here
给你安了杰夫·朗米特这么蠢的名字
as some schmuck named Jeff Lummet.
能告诉我来这里的原因吗
Someone gonna tell me why I'm here?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你这反应是认识她了 杰夫
I take it you know her, Jeff?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表