我就想问问他怎么样了
and I wanted to see how that all went.
没事了
It was... fine.
不过多谢关心
Thank you for asking, though.
应该的 没什么
Yeah, it's, uh, no trouble at all.
我是说 只是问候一下
Uh, to ask, I mean.
好了 我得走了
Uh, yeah, I'm-I'm... I'm gonna go.
你说他对你是不是怪怪的
Did he seem weird to you?
我是说 比平时还奇怪
I mean, weirder than usual.
没有 没觉得
No, not at all.
走廊里又多了三具
I got three more in the hallway.
我很乐意加班
Well, I can always use the overtime.
你先把这个姑娘准备好
Why don't you, uh, prep this young lady?
戴莉亚这儿快好了
I'm almost done with Dahlia. Yeah.
有什么可以效劳
Can I help you?
我来找我爱人 她被送进来了
I'm looking for a loved one who was brought in.
伊蒂·格雷厄姆
Edie Graham.
接待处让你进来的吗
Reception let you come back here?
他们可能以为我是停尸房♥的员工
I might have given them the impression I worked for the mortuary.
那你是她的近亲吗
So, you're the next of kin?
我是伊蒂最亲近的人
I'm the closest thing Edie's got.
我们本来要结婚了
We were gonna be married.
了解了 您贵姓
I see, Mr...
巴尔德里克
Basderic.
大卫 打电♥话♥给萨拉
David, call Sara.
叫她马上把伊蒂的材料拿下来
Tell her to bring down Edie's paperwork right away
给巴尔德里克先生
for Mr. Basderic.
好吧
Right.
我们相识于她工作的餐厅
We met at the diner where she worked.
我常去那儿
I went in there a lot.
她总对我那么好
She was always so good to me.
那么热情
So warm.
我能感觉到
I just knew.
而且我能从她眼神中读出来
And I could see in her eyes...
她对我也有感觉
she felt it, too.
请节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
打住
Right there.
我不能让你碰她
I can't allow you to touch her.
我想把戒指戴她手上
I'd like to put the ring on her finger.
不行 很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
就是他 他就是巴尔德里克
That's him. That's Basderic.
你好 罗恩
Hello, Ron.
鞋印完全一致
It's a match.
你完了 混♥蛋♥
You're done, you son of a bitch.
我的衣服在哪儿
Where are my clothes?
我要我的衣服
I want my clothes.
你现在只需要顾着
That prison jumpsuit
这件囚服就行了
is the only clothes you need to worry about now.
希望到时你们能原封不动地
When you return them, I expect them to be
把它们还回来
in the condition in which you received them.
我很挑剔的
I'm very particular.
我们能证实你进了餐厅 罗纳德
We have you in the diner, Ronald.
你踩到了伊蒂的血液
You stepped in Edie's blood.
我进去看看她怎么样了
I went in to check on her.
就在枪案前 警♥察♥看到你在外面偷♥窥♥她
Cops saw you stalking her from outside right before the shooting.
不是偷♥窥♥ 我在观察
I wasn't stalking; I was observing.
你当时在那儿
You were there.
没错
Yes.
可我知道那俩警♥察♥会咬着我不放
But I knew the officers would harass me,
所以我就在那一片转了转
so I took a walk around the block.
回来的时候 我感觉到事情不妙
When I got back, I could tell something was wrong.
于是我就进去了
That's when I went inside.
她那时已经死了
She was already dead.
你为什么不报♥警♥
Why didn't you call 911?
因为她已经死了
Because she was already dead.
好吧 不是你干的
Okay, you didn't do it,
那你肯定看见是谁干的
so you must have seen who did.
我说了 我在那一片转了会儿
I told you, I went for a walk around the block.
我要是知道谁杀了伊蒂 我肯定会说
If I knew who killed Edie, I would tell you.
他们把她从我这儿夺走了
They took her from me.
她是我的
She was mine.
你有枪吗 罗纳德
Do you own a gun, Ronald?
绝没有 我讨厌枪♥支♥
I would never. I hate guns.
嘴张开
Open your mouth.
不行
No.
你不能强迫我
You can't make me.
除非我自愿
Not without my consent.
我可以申请法庭判令
I can get a court order.
那就祝你好运
Good luck with that.
鉴于你们的内部腐♥败♥丑闻
I can't imagine too many judges being receptive to your requests.
没多少法官会接受你的请求
What with your corruption scandal and all.
事发后三具尸体都被移♥动♥了
Three bodies all moved after the fact.
为什么要移♥动♥他们 又是谁干的
Why were they moved, and who moved them?
身份确认了吗
Do we know who they are?
是的 这是康妮
Yeah, this is Connie.
她是餐厅的常客
She was a regular at the diner.
公车司机 开早上五点那班
A bus driver who drove the 5:00 a.m. shift
就为了下午能回家陪孙子孙女
so that she could be at home with her grandkids in the afternoon.
孩子母亲是二十一点的发牌员
Their mom's a blackjack dealer.
这一个我不认识
This one I don't know.
这是谁 万能的大卫
Who is this, Super Dave?
我找到一张亚利桑那州的驾照
Oh, I found an Arizona driver's license.
罗伯特·里奥斯
Robert Rios.
我在指纹系统里查过了
I ran him through mobile AFIS.
没有前科
There's no criminal history.
还有这个家伙
And this guy,
阿莱克斯·布伦纳
Alex Brenner.
本地住址
Local address.
瞧这个 崭新的驾照
Look at that, brand-new license.
跟没用过似的
Mint condition.
我在查他的指纹
I'm running his prints now.
无权限访问
Search Access Blocked
禁止访问
Access blocked.
我有种感觉 我们这位朋友阿莱克斯·布伦纳
I have a feeling our friend Alex Brenner here
并不叫阿莱克斯·布伦纳
isn't Alex Brenner.
治安官 我知道这案子
Sheriff, I'm aware of the pressure
媒体给你很多压力
that you're getting from the press on this case.
没有 我知道 我明白 我明白
No, I know, I get it, I get it.
不 我完全同意
No, I don't disagree.
尤其鉴于近来
No, especially in light
我们部门所发生的一切
of what's going on in the department.
但我有预感 你想要的答案
But I have a feeling that the answer you're looking for
正站在我的办公室里瞪着我
is staring at me right now in my office.
我待会儿再打回来
I'll get back to you.
这位队长
Captain.
我是凯伦·泰勒 联邦法警副执法官
Karen Taylor, Deputy U.S. Marshal.
你的部门调查了
Your department ran fingerprints
我们正在关注的人的指纹
on someone we have an interest in.
让我猜猜 是阿莱克斯·布伦纳
Let me guess: Alex Brenner.
调查局的人都这么叫他 对吧
That's what you Feds are calling him, right?
站在我的办公室里的又是联邦法警
And since it's U.S. Marshals in my office
而不是联调局的人
and not FBI,
我想他曾是证人保护的对象
I'm guessing he was in Witness Protection.
他到底是谁
So, who is he really?
这我当然不能告诉你
Obviously, I can't tell you that.
谁想要伤害他
Who are you protecting him from?
-这我也不能告诉你 -泰勒小姐
- I can't tell you that, either. - Miss Taylor,
你把这个人撂在我的管辖范围内
you dropped this guy in my jurisdiction
却从没通知我的部门
without even bothering to call the department.
现在他成为了多重凶杀案的
Now he's one of eight victims
八位被害者之一 我的好几位朋友
in a multiple homicide that just so happened to have killed
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表