Cubans call it tilo.
-爵床 -你知道它
- Tilo. - You know it?
对 我刚在证物列表里看到它
Yeah, I just saw it on the evidence list.
格雷格在西尔瓦娜化妆间找到一瓶
Greg found a bottle of it in Silvana's dressing room.
没准谁能接触到 也许是埃斯特芬
Maybe somebody who had access-- perhaps Estefan--
西尔瓦娜镇定药的人
spiked Silvana's calm pills,
想暗中杀了她
tried to kill her buzz.
我让格雷格去检验一下爵床
I'll get Greg to run the tilo.
-谢啦 -不客气
- Thank you. - Pleasure.
指纹搜索中
不匹配
指纹搜索中
不匹配
移♥民♥和海关执法局
指纹搜索中
结果匹配
霍奇斯证实了我们在西尔瓦娜化妆间
So, Hodges confirmed that the tilo capsules
找到的爵床胶囊
we found in Silvana's dressing room
包含了木薯叶的碎末
contained ground-up cassava leaves.
氰化物的来源
Source of the cyanide.
没错 西尔瓦娜很幸运
Right. Lucky for Silvana,
当你把毒药放到胶囊里时
that when you put the poison in a capsule,
-就降低了它的效力 -很好
- it reduces the-the potency. - All right.
我们还知道了格雷格搜集的指纹
And we know the print Greg assembled
是属于安东尼奥·费加的
came back to Antonio Ficha.
这不是一个经纪人该干的事儿
So much for him being her handler.
看起来他就是凶手 但是我不明白
Looks like he's our killer, but I-I don't... I don't get it.
我得到了些消息
Well, I may have something for you.
刚和国♥务♥院♥的人通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with the State Department--
库托姐妹想寻求庇护
Cuerto sisters were seeking asylum.
那就解释了那通打给华盛顿的电♥话♥
That explains the phone call to... to DC.
姐妹叛变 对安东尼奥是晴天霹雳
Sisters defecting, bad news for Antonio.
好吧 那我们该怎么认为
All right. So what are we thinking?
他杀了玛尔塔然后...
That he killed Marta and then...
给西尔瓦娜留下警告 下一个就是你
left the warning for Silvana, "You're next"?
很明显 她没领会
Obviously, she didn't get the message.
好吧 我去查
Right. I'm on my way.
-你有发现 -是的 安东尼奥·费加
- You got something? - Yeah, Antonio Ficha
半小时前帮西尔瓦娜办理了出院手续
checked Silvana out of the hospital about a half hour ago.
他们要去哪儿
Where were they going?
巡警看见他们回到他们的酒店了
Patrol spotted them returning to their hotel.
我和布拉斯在巴勒莫酒店碰头
I'm meeting Brass over at the Palermo.
克罗福德 好的 我马上到
Crawford. Okay I'm on my way.
前台的人说安东尼奥和西尔瓦娜
Guy at the front desk says Antonio and Silvana
20分钟前到的
arrived about 20 minutes ago.
直接上楼回房♥间了
Went straight up to the room.
-就他们俩吗 -之前是
- Were they alone? - They were.
"之前是"是什么意思
What do you mean "They were"?
他们回来几分钟后 另外一个人来了
A few minutes after that, another guy showed up.
他的描述跟埃斯特芬·梅希亚吻合
His description matches Estefan Mejia.
他来这儿干什么
What the hell is he doing here?
拉斯维加斯警♥察♥
Lvpd!
把枪放下 安东尼奥 把枪放下
Drop the gun! Drop the gun, Antonio!
把枪放下
Drop the gun!
把手举起来
Show me your hands!
靠着墙 快点
Against the wall! Come on!
是埃斯特芬 他死了
It's Estefan. He's dead.
西尔瓦娜吗
Silvana?
没事了
It's okay.
-没事了 -安东尼奥疯了
- Everything's okay. - Antonio's crazy.
-他想杀了我 -没事了 没事了
- He was going to kill me. - It's all right. It's all right.
你现在安全了 你没事了
You're safe now. You're safe.
都过去了
It's all over.
你有什么发现 大卫
All right, what do you got for me, David?
鼻梁骨折 有擦伤
Broken nose, bruises.
在额头中了一枪之前
Took a few shots to the face before
脸挨了几拳
a single GSW to the forehead.
而且没有射出口
And there's no exit wound.
是大口径
It's a large caliber,
和45口径子弹吻合
consistent with a .45.
看看这个
Check this out.
右手食指是复合骨折
It's a compound fracture of the right index finger.
那是扣动扳机的手指
That's the trigger finger.
安东尼奥肯定是从他手里把枪扳过来的
Antonio must've wrenched the gun out of his hand.
摩根...
Hey, Morgan...
看看这个
...take a look at this.
之前看到过
Seen that before.
在西尔瓦娜的化妆间
In Silvana's dressing room.
没错 凶手用粗麻袋
Yeah. Killer used the burlap sack
转移的玛尔塔的尸体
to transport Marta's body with.
但是它怎么会出现在这儿
But what's it doing here?
你们看我找到什么了
Hey, guys, look what I found.
安东尼奥·费加
安东尼奥的包
Antonio's bag.
上面还有血迹
With blood on it.
看着像标准杀人工具
It's like a regular murder kit.
这是什么
What do we have here?
我猜是木薯叶
I'm guessing those are cassava leaves.
一切发生得太快
It happened so fast.
埃斯特芬闯入房♥间
Estefan pushed his way into the room.
然后和安东尼奥争吵起来
Then he and Antonio started to argue.
他们争吵什么
What were they arguing about?
他说安东尼奥杀了玛尔塔
He said Antonio had murdered Marta,
还想毒害我 他不会让
tried to poison me and that he wouldn't let
安东尼奥再伤害我
Antonio hurt me again.
埃斯特芬为什么会认为
What made Estefan think
一切都是安东尼奥做的
that Antonio was the one behind it all?
他说他叔叔告诉他的
He said his uncle told him.
埃斯特芬掏出枪时
When Estefan pulled out a gun,
我跑到厕所躲了起来
I ran into the bathroom to hide.
然后听见一声枪响
Then I heard a shot.
本以为是他杀掉了安东尼奥
And I was sure he'd killed Antonio.
然后警♥察♥进来
Then the police arrived,
我才看见埃斯特芬躺倒在地
and I saw Estefan lying on the floor.
他不过是想保护我
He was just trying to protect me.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
我觉得我们应该送你去医院检查
I think we should get you to the hospital, just to make sure.
不 我不想去医院
No, I don't want to go to the hospital.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
西尔瓦娜将返回古巴
Silvana's returning to Cuba.
我也是
And so am I.
你无权扣留我
You have no right to hold me here.
我没犯事
I've done nothing wrong.
安东尼奥 我们进房♥间看见你持枪
Antonio, we walked in on you standing over Estefan Mejia
站在埃斯特芬·梅希亚身旁
with a gun in your hand.
我觉得那枪还在冒烟呢
Yeah, man, I think the gun was still smoking.
我那是自卫
That was in self-defense.
西尔瓦娜和我正在打包行李
Silvana and I were packing our bags when...
埃斯特芬就出现了
Estefan showed up.
我本想以理说服他 但他满脑子都是
I tried to reason with him, but his head was filled with...
谎言
lies.
你个杂种 我知道你都干了什么
You son of a bitch! I know what you've done!
冷静点
Oye, tranquilo!
冷静点 冷静点
Tranquilo! Calmate!
你杀了玛尔塔 还对西尔瓦娜下毒
You killed Marta! You poisoned Silvana!
你在说什么 是你那疯叔叔干的
What are you talking about?! That was your crazy uncle.
不是我 我是在保护西尔瓦娜
Not me! I am the one protecting Silvana,
我要带她回家
and I'm taking her home.
不 你哪都别想去
No, you're not going anywhere!
不 不 不
No, no, no! Ooh!
你快给我滚出去
Now you get the hell out of here.
不
No!
埃斯特芬逼得我别无选择
Estefan gave me no choice.
就算我们信你是自卫
Let's say I buy self-defense.
我们还是在西尔瓦娜的爵床胶囊上
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表