你还需要别的吗 亲爱的
You need anything else, hon?
-不了 谢谢 -他很喜欢他妹妹
- No. Thank you. - He loves his little sister.
看...
Look at...
我爱他们
I love 'em.
给你 康妮小姐
Here you go, Miss Connie.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Oh, thank you. - You're welcome.
伊蒂 我给你看过这些吗
Edie, did I show you these yet?
看看多可爱
Look how precious.
我都不敢相信那两个小孩长这么大了
I can't believe how big those grandbabies are getting.
没错
I know.
伙计们 先把账单给你们 不着急
Hey, guys. Whenever you're ready, okay?
-谢谢 -谢谢 伊蒂
- Thanks. - Thanks, Edie.
希拉 现在是凌晨四点
Sheila, it's 4:00 in the morning.
我们真的要现在吵架吗
Do we really have to fight about this now?
看上去不错
Looking good.
不是给你的 年轻女士
Not for you, young lady.
-你应该更了解我 -草莓的
- You know me better than that. - Strawberries.
我不知道你们的秘密是什么
I don't know what your secret is,
不过这几天你们都能分享到
but one of these days, you're gonna have to share it
我弟弟的家事
with my brother.
我们怎么总是在说同样的话
Why do we keep having the same conversation?
这样不会有任何改变
It's not going to change anything.
但这不取决于你
But it's not up to you.
这次是取决于我
This time it's up to me.
我真不明白你每晚
I don't know how you keep that figure
喝一杯这个 怎么还能保持体型
drinking one of these every night.
在舞台上消耗掉了 亲爱的 相信我
Work it off on stage, honey. Trust me.
你有空应该来看看表演
You should come see the show sometime.
好
Yeah.
我以为你四点下班
I thought you were off at 4:00.
我再多呆一会
I'm-I'm staying a while longer.
那家伙还缠着你吗
Is that guy still bothering you?
你们不能让他消失吗
Can't you two make him disappear?
我告诉你
Hey, I'll tell you what,
我们离开时会跟他聊聊
we'll have a little talk with him on the way out
谢谢
Thanks.
看来你的麻烦消失了 伊蒂
Looks like your problem disappeared, Edie.
3D11 前去处理恶意伪报
3-David-11, respond to 308...
总台 3D11收到
Control, 3-David-11, copy.
伙计们 回见
Bye, guys.
伙计们 回见
All right, see you, fellas.
我再去拿点土豆饼
I got to get more hash browns.
好的
Okay.
你应该知道我在说什么
Hey, you know what I'm talking about, though.
我说的是一道菜 用玉米薄饼和...
I'm talking about the dish with the tortillas and the...
我知道你说的是什么
Yeah, I know what you mean.
真不敢相信我们这12年
I can't believe we've been coming here
一直来这儿吃饭
for the past 12 years
你居然没吃过墨西哥焗玉米脆片
and you've never had the chilaquiles.
我不喜欢焗玉米脆片
I don't like chilaquiles.
-不是吧 你吃过文森特做的吗 -没有
- Seriously? Have you had Vincent's? - No.
-萨拉 -怎么
- Sara. - Huh?
帮帮我
Help me out here.
要知道我也没多爱吃
You know, I'm not a fan either.
-不是吧 -没错
- Really? - Yeah...
文森特也打给你们了
Vincent call you guys, too?
没有 我们只是过来吃点东西 怎么了
No, we're just coming here to grab something to eat. Why?
不知道 文森特说他被关在冷库里了
Not sure. Vincent said he's stuck in the fridge.
他弟弟不接电♥话♥
Can't get his brother to answer his cell.
也许他正在享用橘玉米脆片
Maybe he's enjoying some "Chilly-killies."
不不 是焗玉米脆片
No, no, its "Cheelay-keelays""
上帝
Oh, my God.
总台 这里是3D10
Control, 3-David-10.
在弗兰克餐厅发现多具尸体
Multiple 419s at Frank's Diner.
欧文死了
Owen's dead.
戴莉亚也是
Yeah, so is Dahlia.
是伊蒂
It's Edie.
我们刚离开她
We just left her.
-她也死了 -我们到后面去
- She's dead, too. - Let's take the back.
快点 走
Come on, let's go.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
只有我 伙计们
Whoa, whoa, whoa. J-Just me, guys.
文森特 我们从后门出去
Hey, Vincent, let's go out back.
为什么 怎 怎么了
Why? Wh-What's happening?
-先从后面出去 -去那面 快 快
- Let's just go out back. - Go in there. Come on, come on.
文森特 站住 文森特 不要
Vincent, stop, Vincent, no.
不
No.
-文森特 -不
-Vincent... - No.
别这样
Come on, man.
地面上还有血迹
There's blood on the floor here.
不会是真的 我才...
This can't be! I just...
尼克...
Nick...
他们都死了
They're all dead.
犯罪现场调查 第十三季第二集
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
-你们刚才还在这儿 -我们刚离开
- You were here? - We'd just left.
队长 只有几分钟而已 收银机空了
Captain, it was only a couple minutes. Register's cleaned out.
看上去可能是抢劫
It looks like a robbery, maybe.
可能
Maybe?
有个人一直找伊蒂麻烦 一个跟踪者
Edie was having trouble with some guy, a stalker.
他一直在门口晃悠
He was hanging around out front.
-你们做了什么吗 -真希望我们做了
- Well, did you do anything about it? - Wish we had.
我们本来要和他聊聊的
We were gonna go talk to him,
但他在我们出门前就离开了
but he was gone before we even got outside.
我们知道这人是谁对吧
We know this guy, right?
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yes.
发布通告 把他找出来
So put a broadcast out! Get him here!
明白
Yes, sir.
天啊
Oh, man.
要知道 我光顾这家餐馆兜20多年了
You know, I-I been coming here probably 20 years.
刚来维加斯时 我甚至在这儿吃过感恩节大餐
Even had Thanksgiving dinner here when I first came to Vegas.
枪手肯定是从正门进来的
Shooter must've come in the front door.
应该是从欧文那里开始的
I mean, the trouble started right there with Owen.
你知道戴莉亚一般都坐在吧台
And you know Dahlia always sits at the counter.
倒在这里 肯定是想阻止凶手
Must've tried to jump in.
虽然脱下军装 依然是个好兵
Once a marine, always a marine.
他们来这的时候我总能注意到
I always used to notice them when they came in here.
他们看彼此的眼神
The way they looked at each other.
看上去那么的...满足
They seemed so... content.
似乎理解了婚姻的真谛
Seemed to have marriage all figured out.
看看
Look at that.
这里的多数人我都认识
I know most of the faces in here.
你以前见过这两个人吗
Ever see these two guys before?
不 没见过
No, I haven't.
不过康妮总喜欢见到新面孔
But Connie was always happy to see a fresh face
好炫耀她孙子们的照片
so she could show off her grandkids.
这些屠♥杀♥
All this carnage, you know.
我不相信是抢劫
I don't buy robbery.
埃克斯已经去广播寻找那个跟踪者了
Akers is putting a broadcast out on the stalker.
罗纳德·巴尔德里克
Ronald Basderic.
已经恐吓伊蒂6个月了
Been terrorizing Edie for six months.
杀死她已经没法满足他了
Wasn't enough to kill her.
他想毁了她的全部世界
He wanted to destroy her whole world.
一枪击穿头部 肯定有个人恩怨
Gunshot to the head, up close and personal.
我想帮她
I tried to help her
申请禁制令 但法官否决了
get a restraining order, but the judge denied it.
巴尔德里克一直很小心
Basderic has been very careful.
他会正好触碰底线
He'd push right up to the line
却从不越线
and never cross it.
直到现在
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表