Megan Ramirez,
克洛伊·鲁道夫和她男朋友格雷格·李
Chloe Rudolph and her boyfriend, Greg Lee.
你被捕时车里那把枪的弹道检验
Ballistics on the gun found in your car
和我们从格雷格·李头部
when we picked you up matched the bullet
取出的子弹相匹配
taken from Greg Lee's head.
你还用教堂里的电脑
You also used the computer in your church
激活了克洛伊·鲁道夫的网络摄像头
to activate Chloe Rudolph's webcam
故意让我们看到她
so that we would find her when you wanted us to.
看起来我有敌人
It would seem I have enemies
想抹掉我以前干过的好事
who seek to undo my good work.
让我们聊聊你干的好事
Let's talk about that work.
我们查了你的手♥机♥
We went through your cell phone,
找到了女人的照片
and we found photos of women.
其中包括所有死去的姑娘们
Including all of the dead girls.
我就像牧羊犬保护着它的羊群
A shepherd watches over his flock.
我认为这只牧羊犬根据她们的身份职业
I think that this shepherd chooses them
来仔细挑选她们
very carefully for who they are, what they are.
幽冥 纵欲 暴食
Limbo. Lust. Gluttony.
我认为你痴迷她们
I think you obsess over them,
然后因为她们的罪孽而惩罚她们
and then I think you punish them for their sins.
现在到了做好事的时间 修士
It's come to Jesus time, Brother.
你告诉我剩下的姑娘们在哪儿
You tell me where the rest of the girls are.
埃莉·布拉斯在哪儿
Where is Ellie Brass?
我是个罪人
I am a sinner.
但我不是绑匪
I am not a kidnapper.
我也不是谋杀犯
And I am not... A murderer.
我也不是信徒
And I'm not a believer.
那些不是我♥干♥的
These are not my crimes.
听着 伙计 这些姑娘们失踪了
Look, man, these girls going missing,
跟我没有任何关系
I got nothing to do with that.
我唯一的罪过 我唯一的罪过
My only crime-- my only crime--
就是赚点小钱
is making a little money.
卖♥♥点小把戏
Selling a little tail.
说下去
Go on.
我带这些姑娘出街 伙计
I take these girls off the street, pal.
我给她们更好的生活
I give them a better life.
我把她们介绍给更高级的嫖♥客♥
I introduce them to a better class of john.
所以你依然是拉皮条的 是这意思吗
So, you're still a pimp, is what you're saying?
我把照片传到网上
And the pictures I sent online...
一个客户来寻求我的服务
a client who reached out to my ministry.
这位客户有名字吗
Does that client have a name?
是匿名的
Anonymous.
每次的安排都一样
Arrangements are always the same.
我把照片和资料发给他 他选一个姑娘
I send him pictures and bios, he picks a girl.
我把她送到一个街角
I drop her off at a corner.
一辆车过来接她
A car comes.
目前为止
Up until now,
我的小羊们都安全回家了
my little lambs have always found their way home.
我为什么要相信这些
Why should I believe any of this?
我已经承认我的罪行了 老兄
I confessed my sins already, pal.
可是我不会替别人顶罪
I will not bear the sins of others.
就算你起诉我
And you prosecute me wrongly...
还是会出现命案
another body will drop,
那就是你要背负的罪了
and that'll be your cross to bear.
更何况 如果你要抓住这个人
Besides, if you catch this guy,
你肯定会需要我
you're gonna need me.
但我需要能获得自♥由♥的保证
And I need an assurance of freedom.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
你没资格讨价还价
You don't have anything to bargain.
埃莉·布拉斯
Ellie Brass?
她没有失踪
She isn't missing.
我今早还跟她说过话
I spoke to her this morning.
我知道她在哪
I know where she is.
对嘛
Yeah.
我打给我的律师 我们定个协议
I call my lawyer. We make a deal.
然后就会还你一个奇迹
I then give you a miracle.
流浪的女儿才能回家
Prodigal daughter returned home.
你觉得修士拉森是在耍我们吗
Think Brother Larson's playing us for fools?
格雷格查过他的手♥机♥了
Greg processed his home computer.
找到了匿名者发的消息
Found online messages from Anonymous,
就像他说的
just like he said.
那个人甚至还要求今晚再送去一个女孩
Guy even put in a request for another girl for tonight.
但这也可能只是个烟雾弹 对吗
Yeah, but that could just be a smoke screen, couldn't it?
一个精心策划的不在场证明
And elaborate alibi.
没错 有可能
Yeah, it could be.
格雷格追踪他的电脑了吗
Greg run trace on the computer?
所有的留言都来自一个文件共享网络
All the messages came through a file-sharing site.
我们可以试着申请一个搜查令 但没有法律
We could try for a warrant, but there's no law
禁止上传照片
against posting pictures.
又是一条死路
It's another dead end.
那么 如果拉森只是一个皮条客
So, if Larson is just a pimp
所有的事都是那个匿名者做的
and Anonymous is the guy doing all this,
我们要怎么才能接近他
how are we ever gonna get to him?
摩根有个计划
Morgan has a plan.
一个地方检察官会非常感兴趣的计划
One that I think the DA will be very interested in.
说来听听
Let's hear it.
匿名者要求今晚送去另一个女孩
Anonymous is requesting another girl for tonight,
为他的收藏添砖加瓦
to add to his collection.
那就给他一个
So let's give him one.
让拉森来做
Use Larson to do it.
我们知道那个人上传照片
We know the guy posts pictures,
女生被放在街角
the women get dropped off on the corner
然后有车送到他的公♥寓♥
and taken up to his flat.
很明显 你已经有人选了
Obviously, you have someone in mind.
没错 我在洛杉矶做过卧底 爸爸
Yeah. I worked undercover in L.A., Dad.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
但你在洛杉矶
You never dealt with
从来没有遇到过这种情况 摩根
anything like this in L.A., Morgan.
现在 我不是你的女儿
Right now, I'm not your daughter;
我是拉斯维加斯警♥察♥
I'm LVPD.
而你是治安官
And now you're the sheriff.
你就要做一个艰难的决定
You're gonna have to make tough decisions.
我真的不需要你来告诉我...
I really don't need you to tell me...
好了 行了 可以了
All right, whoa, whoa, hey, hey. Come on. Come on.
先冷静一下
Take a deep breath here.
很显然 摩根这样做
Obviously, Morgan is taking a huge risk
是要冒很大风险的
by doing something like this.
但如果没有卧底行动
But without an undercover operation,
我们就只能坐等
we are all just sitting around
另一起命案出现
waiting for another body to drop.
你已经猜出凶手的想法
You got into the killer's mind.
也许我可以潜入他的家
Maybe I can get into his home.
让他暴露自己
Get him to reveal himself.
从犯罪现场来看
Now, look, the crime scene suggests
这个人很自恋
this man's a narcissist.
他喜欢炫耀 自己无法控制
He's a showoff. He can't help himself.
他喜欢吹嘘 所以他可能会向
He likes to brag, so maybe he's going to brag
这个年轻女孩吹嘘
to this young lady.
摩根的计划是个好计划
Morgan's plan is a good one.
现在还有别人的女儿 仍处在危险当中
And there are other daughters who are out there right now in danger
她们的父亲非常担心
and fathers who are worried about them.
我们就认识其中一个
We know one of them.
我必须这么做 爸爸
I need to do this, Dad.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
很好
Looking good.
一组 你们到位了吗
Unit one, you're in position?
已到位
Roger that.
二组 尼克 格雷格
Unit two. Nick? Greg?
我们正盯着她
Yeah, we got eyes on her.
开始了
Looks like it's on.
我们开始行动
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表