他总是大呼小叫 非常吓人
He yells, he's scary.
弄得我妈妈很难过
He makes my mom get sad.
那些时候我只能躲在床底下
That's when I hide under my bed.
这边请 布鲁斯特小姐
Right this way, Miss Brewster.
来 我教你个更厉害的
Let me show you something else this can do here.
粉笔做不到吧
Chalk can't do that, huh?
昨晚我妈向我保证
Last night, Mom promised me
他不会再来了
he won't come over anymore.
好的
Okay.
小子 知道吗
Boy, you look just like your daddy.
你越来越像你♥爸♥爸了
You know that?
我爸爸长得很帅 是吗
My daddy was handsome, huh?
没错
Yeah, he was.
他确实很帅
He sure was.
看来在拉斯维加斯
See the problem here in Vegas is spare cash
耍花招诈骗 远比坐等捐赠来得快
is quicker to the crap table than the collection plate.
牧师大人需要一个机会
So the reverend needed an angle.
剥削他人房♥产
Ripping off real estate
在他看来确实是个好主意
probably seemed like a good idea to him.
我们查过他的财务
Yeah, we checked his finances,
发现了他使的诡计
discovered the scam he pulled,
逼迫你把房♥子捐给教堂
getting you to sign your house over to the church.
除了你之外 受害人还有很多
You're not the only one he did this to.
他是怎么逼你签字的
How'd he get you to sign?
叫克里夫·保罗胁迫你签名的吗
He get Cliff Paul to make you sign on the dotted line?
交易完成那天
Because as soon as the deal was done,
牧师给了克里夫·保罗一千块钱
that day, the reverend broke off Cliff Paul a grand.
那房♥子是我的
That house is mine.
可你已经捐出去了 蒂娜
Except you gave it away, Tina.
银行告诉我们 上周你打去电♥话♥
The bank told us you called them last week.
把他们臭骂了一顿
You were cussing them out.
想要撤回签下的房♥契
You were trying to get them to change the deed back,
但合同已经生效 无从悔改
but the deed was already done.
这就是瑞克牧师昨晚过来的原因
That's why reverend Rick came over last night.
我说我要把他的所作所为
I told him that I was gonna
告诉教堂的每一个人
let everybody in the church know what he'd done.
后来他说我的事情他会给我解决
And he said that everything was gonna be okay for me.
可是一小时以后
Well, an hour later,
有人已经解决了他
someone made everything not okay for him.
我们知道你和克里夫·保罗有过冲突
We know that you had a violent fight with Cliff Paul,
还见了血
and you drew some blood.
你们闯进我家
They kicked down my door.
抢走了我的儿子
You steal my son,
现在还要告我谋杀吗
and now you're accusing me of murder?
我们只是在寻找真♥相♥ 好吗
We're just trying to figure this out, okay?
那我先说 我没见过这个手电
Well, let's start with I've never seen this flashlight.
这是沃瑞克的现场调查装备
It was in Warrick's CSI kit.
它应该一直在你那
It would've been in your possession.
那份工作害死他以后
After the job killed him,
我就把沃瑞克的什么调查工具都送人了
I gave all of Warrick's CSI junk away.
送给谁了
Well, who'd you give it to?
沃瑞克以前帮助过的
Some kids from the neighborhood
我们社区里的小孩
that Warrick would help out.
他还住在附近吗
Well, is he still in the neighborhood?
是的
Yeah.
在哪能找到他
Where can we find him?
拉斯维加斯警♥察♥
LVPD.
把帽子拿下来 让我看清你
Take your hood off, so I can see you.
我以为这块现场已经解禁了
I thought you released this crime scene.
确实如此
We did.
你是詹姆斯·纽曼吗
Are you James Newman?
我听说你是沃瑞克·布朗的朋友
I heard you were a friend of Warrick Brown's.
他教过你怎么调查现场吗
Did he teach you about crime scenes?
沃瑞克教给了我一切
Warrick taught me everything.
时时照料着我
Looked out for me.
早些时候我在蒂娜家附近看到你了
I saw you near Tina's place earlier.
她说你常常在那
She says she sees you there a lot.
你去那儿干嘛
What are you doing over there?
他们也需要有人照看
They need someone to look out for them.
关于瑞克牧师
What do you know about
和克里夫·保罗你知道些什么
reverend Rick and Cliff Paul?
沃瑞克真心希望他们死掉
Warrick would've wanted them gone.
你们得赶紧派人过来
You need to send an officer out here!
蒂娜·布鲁斯特的住处
Tina Brewster's house!
克里夫·保罗和她还有她儿子在一起
There's a guy in there with her and her son, Cliff Paul!
我听到他正大吵大闹 快来
And I can hear him yelling! Hurry!
我们调取了拉斯维加斯警局的电♥话♥记录
We pulled the LVPD's phone logs.
上周你打了四次电♥话♥
You made four calls last week,
但警方没有给予回应
but the police never did respond?
所以你就自己铤而走险
So you took drastic action on your own.
找到cliff家中 把他痛打了一顿
You went to Cliff's house, and duked it out with him.
我们在他家地板上发现了你的血液和DNA
And we found blood, your DNA, on his floor.
那是三天前的事了
That was three days ago.
离蒂娜和伊莱远点
Stay away from Tina and Eli.
我就不 怎么着吧 傻大个
And if I don't, big man?
他先打的我 我才还的手
He hit me, I defended myself.
我没干别的
That was all I did!
我的外甥不是罪犯
My nephew is not a criminal.
詹姆斯和你住了多久了
How long has James lived with you?
从我妹妹七年前死去之后
Since my sister died, seven years ago.
单亲妈妈 毫无依靠
Single mother, he didn't have anyone else.
你见过他有什么暴♥力♥行为吗
Have you ever known him to be violent?
从来没有
Never!
那牧师大人呢
And the reverend?
詹姆斯在教堂当义工
James volunteers at the church;
和瑞克牧师是工作伙伴
he works closely with reverend Rick.
他怎么可能会谋杀
Why would anyone think he would want
一个如此善良的好人呢
to hurt a good man like that?
詹姆斯可能知道了一些牧师先生
The reverend may have had some indiscretions
干的见不得人的勾当
that James was privy to.
纽曼女士
Ms. Newman,
你想起什么了吗
is there something that you...?
詹姆斯的妈妈
James's mother...
她头脑不太正常
her mind wasn't right.
开始我们都称之为"想象力丰富"
"Vivid imagination," We called it at first.
但对她而言 她听到看到的一切
Only, the things she was seeing and hearing,
不只是幻觉
it wasn't imaginary to her.
慢慢地她也难以承受
Then it was too much.
后来她就自杀了
She killed herself.
詹姆斯一直是个好孩子
James has always been a great kid.
品学兼优
Straight A's. Kind.
他的母亲也一样
Same way his mother was.
直到...
Until...
直到她变了
Until she changed.
你阿姨让我们进了你的房♥间
Your aunt let us into your room
我们找到了这张纸条
where we found some of your notes here.
.22口径小型枪 100美元 .45口径150美元
".22 caliber smaller gun, $100, .45 caliber, $150.
华盛顿街和D街那还有其他型号♥
Guy on the corner of Washington and D has other pieces."
最后你买♥♥了.45口径的枪
And you went with a .45.
我没买♥♥枪
I didn't buy a gun.
我确实想要
I wanted one,
吓吓那些骚扰蒂娜和伊莱的人
just to scare these guys away from Tina and Eli.
街角那家伙根本就不肯卖♥♥给我
The guy on the corner, he wouldn't even sell it to me.
怎么了 他支持枪♥支♥管制吗
The guy on the corner, what's he, a gun-control advocate?
其实你买♥♥了枪
'Cause you bought a gun,
杀了牧师 接着去了Cliff家
shot the reverend, then you went to Cliff's.
我希望他们死掉
I wanted them dead!
沃瑞克也会希望他们死掉
Warrick would've wanted them dead.
他俩那样对他的家人
The way those two treated his family?
我一直想要他们死
I kept thinking about it.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表