but with that hat and those glasses, it's hard to say.
可以是任何人
It could be anybody.
没错
True.
但你看看这个
But check this out.
这是同一天巴尔德里克离开工作的时候
Here's Basderic leaving work, the same day.
现在 仔细观察他的鞋
Now, look at the shoes.
大西洋牛津鞋
Atlantic Oxfords.
注意到他的裤子没
And notice the pants?
就在这儿有一个咖啡渍或者其他什么污渍
There's a coffee stain or something right there.
现在如果我们把两个进行比较
Now, if we compare the two...
同样的污渍 同样的衣服
Same stain, same clothes...
说明是同一个人
same guy.
干得好
Nice.
这意味着现在
Which means now
我们可以认定案发当晚
we can put Basderic in the hotel
巴尔德里克也在酒店里
the night of the murder.
问题是 他到底想干什么
Question is, what does he really want?
我是说 他为什么要这样计划整件事
I mean, why would he plan it out the way he did?
他偏执地关注着萨拉
Well, he's obsessed with Sara--
因为他跟踪伊蒂 萨拉很看不起他
he wants to get back at her
所以他想报复萨拉
for belittling him for stalking Edie.
对 但他的最终目的是什么呢
Okay, but what's his endgame?
如果他只是想将谋杀嫁祸给萨拉
If he just wants to frame Sara for murder,
他只要留下带血的刀子就行了
he could've left the bloody knife
放她家里 她就无论如何都摆脱不了干系了
at her house-- then she really would've been screwed.
他却把刀洗干净了 为什么
Instead, he washes it off. Why?
跟他没告她袭击是一个道理
Same reason he didn't press charges for the assault.
他不希望她被关起来
He doesn't want her locked up;
他希望她出去
he wants her out.
说明他还不想就此罢休
Which means he's not done with her.
我可能知道原因了
And I think I know why.
罗素 在弗兰克·斯坦纳被杀案中
Russell, during the Frank Steiner murder
我和萨拉翻出了
Sara and I turned up a previous court case
巴尔德里克牵涉的一桩旧官司
that involved Basderic.
我记得 民事诉讼
I remember, civil suit--
他被人袭击后要求赔偿 对吧
he collected damages after somebody assaulted him, right?
关键在于巴尔德里克挑衅人家
The point is that Basderic drew the guy in.
他跟踪并骚扰那人的妻子
He harassed and stalked his wife
最后那人找上了他
until the guy finally came after him.
然后巴尔德里克出于自卫开枪杀了他
Then Basderic shot him in self-defense.
现在萨拉已经身负限制令
Now, Sara already has the restraining order against her.
她袭击那家伙的事已被记录在案
And she's on record for having assaulted the guy.
所以要是她对他紧追不放
So if she goes after him,
他就可以杀了她 而不必付法律责任
he could legally shoot her and get away with it.
这才是他寻求的复仇方式
That is the revenge that he's after.
他不是想陷害她 而是想杀了她
He doesn't want to frame her, he wants to kill her.
萨拉现在在哪儿
Where's Sara now?
不知道
I don't know.
她不接电♥话♥
She won't answer her phone.
格雷格·桑德斯来电
拉斯维加斯的精英们又要找我麻烦吗
Another ambush by Las Vegas's finest?
不 我们只想跟你友好地谈谈 罗纳德
No, we just want to have a friendly conversation, Ronald.
你带了武器吗
Is that a weapon you're carrying?
这把枪注册过了
The gun is registered.
我有权带着它
I have a permit to carry it.
我还是得请你把枪卸下来
I'm gonna have to relieve you of it anyway.
就我们说话这一会儿
Just... while we're talking.
以免出什么差池
Make sure nothing goes sideways,
以防有人受伤
nobody gets hurt.
我们知道你当时在那家宾馆里
We know you were at the hotel.
太含糊了
Well, that's awfully vague.
我哪知道你在说什么
Am I supposed to know what you're talking about?
你完全明白我在说什么
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
那晚 是你把泰勒·维纳德捅死的
Last night, when you stabbed Taylor Wynard to death.
你有证据证明吗
And you have evidence of this?
还是想我直接承认
Or am I supposed to just... offer up a confession?
你就为这个来的吗
Is that why you're here?
不是 我来是给你提个醒
No. I'm here to give you a warning.
你要是伤到萨拉
If you hurt Sara...
她袭击了我
She attacked me.
需要担心的是我
I'm the one who has to be worried.
要不我们把你带回去
Maybe we should take you in.
为你安全着想 我们可以把你关起来
We could hold you for your own protection.
没这个必要
That won't be necessary.
下一次
Next time--
要是还有下一次的话
should there be a next time--
我会做好准备的
I'll be ready.
下一次就换我了
Next time's with me.
我可以走了吧
I'm free to go, am I not?
尼克
Nick...
我不会让你伤害她的
I won't let you hurt her.
能把枪还给我吗
Can I have my gun, please?
小心为妙
You be careful with that.
别开灯
Leave the light off.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想怎么样
What do I want?
我要制止你
I'm gonna stop you.
我也不想这么做
I didn't want to do this.
我也不想来这儿
I didn't want to come here.
都是你逼的 罗纳德
But you made me, Ronald.
你败坏我的名声 让我被捕
You discredit me at my job, you get me arrested,
你还骚扰我妈
you go after my mother?!
你不会真以为你能跑得掉吧
You don't really think you can get away with this.
我根本不在乎
I don't really care.
总得有人来制止你
Somebody needs to stop you.
你已经毁了这么多人的生活
You have ruined so many lives.
现在换我来毁你的了
And now I'm gonna ruin yours.
别费力气了
Don't bother.
在你家的时候 我已经把撞针拆掉了
I removed the firing pin when I was in your house.
别担心 我会再装回去的
Don't worry, I'll put it back.
等完事儿之后
After.
你蓄谋已久了 对吧
This is exactly what you wanted, isn't it?
此时此刻的一切 都是你早就计划好的
You planned all of this right down to this minute right here.
至少你现在可以好好欣赏我花费的心血了
Well, at least now you can appreciate what I went through.
数月的策划 对细节的追求
The months of planning, the attention to detail.
你根本没注意到吧
Did you even notice?
七处刺伤
Seven stab wounds.
我捅了他七次
I stabbed him seven times,
你妈不是也捅了你♥爸♥这么多刀吗
just like your mother stabbed your father.
你这个变♥态♥ 罗纳德
You're sick, Ronald.
我一直在观察你 萨拉
I watched you, Sara.
我看过你的邮件
I read your e-mails.
目睹了你在酒吧外面的轻浮举动
I witnessed your adolescent groping outside the bar.
是我付钱给泰勒 让他去酒店见你的
You know, I had to pay Taylor to meet you at the hotel?
我跟他说我是你的朋友
I told him we were friends,
不愿意看你独自庆祝生日
that I didn't want you to spend your birthday by yourself.
甜点的钱都是我付的
I even sprung for the dessert.
而现在我不得不杀了你
And now I get to kill you.
动手吧
Just do it already.
你完了 罗纳德
You're done, Ronald.
这次可不是闹着玩的
This time for real.
我怎么跟你说的 罗纳德
What did I tell you, Ronald?
我说过我不会让你伤害她的
I said I won't let you hurt her.
空包弹
Blanks.
你换了我的子弹
You switched my ammo.
不是我 是他换的
No, he did.
看来是你的子弹
Must be yours.
我可能搞混了
Guess I, uh, got mixed up somehow.
来吧
There you go.
好了 走吧
Right. Come on.
我不要
Ugh! No!
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表