拉斯维加斯警♥察♥局 汤姆·斯科拉
我知道他 汤姆·斯科拉
I know him. Tom Scola.
他想卖♥♥我一瓶十万的红酒
He wanted to sell me a bottle of wine for $100,000.
那我们来看看他还想卖♥♥给你什么
Let's see what else he tries to sell you.
汤米 我本来以为你只是为
So, Tommy, here I thought you just worked
艾伯特·沃格尔工作 是拍卖♥♥师 但是
for Albert Vogel, the auctioneer, but...
猜猜我们在搜查杰克·达瓦里的
guess what we found when we were processing
假冒工厂时发现了什么
Jack Davari's counterfeit operation.
我不知道 但我肯定你会告诉我
I don't know, but I'm sure you're gonna tell me.
你的指纹 到处都有你的指纹
Your fingerprints. They were everywhere.
瓶子上有
They were on the bottles,
酒桶上有
they were on the barrels,
仿造标签上有
they were on the phony labels, they were on
在他的脸被子弹射了个洞之前
the corking machine that punched a hole in Jack Davari's hand
在杰克·达瓦里手上戳了个洞的塞瓶机上也有 所以
right before a bullet punched a hole in his face, so...
发生了什么事
what happened?
你们俩情绪失控了吗
Did you guys have a falling out?
我绝对不会杀杰克
I would never kill Jack.
我们是朋友 好吗
We were friends, okay?
我很难相信
I find that kind of hard to believe.
杰克穿着五千美元的晚礼服到处应酬
Jack ran around in $5,000 tuxedos,
而你只是个地位高点的仆人
and you're a glorified errand boy.
我倒相信他是你老板
I mean, I buy that he was your boss.
我们俩一起长大的
Hey. We grew up together.
我们以前帮他爸爸收彩票跑腿
We used to run numbers for his dad.
后来他爸爸进监狱了 然后...
Then his dad went to prison, and...
他妈妈死了
his mom died,
所以我和杰克需要另外想个办法来赚钱
so Jack and I needed to figure out a new way to make some money.
你的意思是杰克·达瓦里 本人
Are you saying that Jack Davari, the man,
和他的红酒一样假吗
is as counterfeit as his wine?
我的意思是我们没干什么坏事
I'm saying that we had a good thing going.
你们做这个多久了
How long you been doing this?
大概三年
About three years.
我们以前当过服务生
We used to wait tables,
我们看着这些有钱人 你知道的
and we'd watch these rich guys, you know,
花五千美金买♥♥一瓶的酒就跟不要钱似的
buying $5,000 bottles like it was nothing.
所以我们开始偷空瓶子
So we started stealing the empties.
我们仿造瓶子 标签 塞瓶机
We'd copy the bottle, the label, the cork.
然后杰克会找一些味道相似的便宜酒
Then Jack would find some cheap wine that tasted similar,
再增加些调味
add some flavor.
我们做得越多 水平就越高
The more we did it, the better we got.
好吧 你们的水平在整个产业链中步步高升
Okay, so you work your way up the food chain.
你们开始仿造稀有年份的酒
You start counterfeiting rare vintages.
你还把沃格尔拖下水了
You get Vogel involved.
还是 等等 沃格尔跟你们是不是一伙的
Or, wait a minute, was Vogel in on it?
不是
No.
他什么都不知道 他以为
He had no clue-- he thought
杰克是来自洛杉矶的某个富豪
Jack was some rich guy from L.A.
我们才刚开始
We were just getting started.
我们找到了外科医生乔纳·德雷克
We had this surgeon, Jonah Drake--
我们把他骗上钩了
we had him on the hook, man.
你知道吗 拍卖♥♥会结束后 他打给杰克
You know, right after the auction, he called Jack,
他还想要更多的拉特尔
and he wanted even more Ratelle.
那好 再问一遍 发生什么事了
Okay, so again, what happened?
是不是杰克决定把你踢出局
Did Jack decide to cut you out of the grift?
还是你单纯的嫉妒了
Or did you just get jealous?
我的意思是 说实话
I mean, come on, let's be honest,
杰克的工作多有趣 他参加豪华派对
Jack's job was fun-- he went to fancy parties,
喝着高级红酒
he drank amazing wine,
他追求漂亮的女人
he chased beautiful women...
我不想打破你的幻想
I hate to burst your bubble,
但是杰克被杀的那天晚上
but I was nowhere near the warehouse
我都不在仓库附近
the night that Jack was killed.
-那你在哪儿 -拍卖♥♥会结束后
- Where were you? - After the auction,
我去埃斯蒂脱衣舞俱乐部放松了
I cooled off at the Acid Strip.
我一晚上都在那儿
I was there all night.
-我认识老板 你可以问他 -我会的
- I know the owner, so you can ask him. - Oh, I will.
我还需要你的DNA样本
I'm also gonna need a sample of your DNA.
-有吉米·博伊德的消息吗 -还没有
- Any word on Jimmy Boyd? - No, not yet.
警♥察♥们还在找萨达特的车
Cops are still looking for Sadat's car.
我把短♥信♥都看了一遍
Been reading through all these texts.
我不停地在想
I can't wrap my head around the idea
克里斯汀竟会有事儿瞒着我
that Christine was keeping secrets from me.
没准她想把餐厅当做个惊喜
Well, maybe she just wanted the restaurant to be a surprise.
不会 不可能
No, no.
我们肯定遗漏了什么
There's something we're missing.
她和博伊德合作还有这个珠宝店的人
Her hooking up with Boyd and this jewelry store guy...
都说不通啊
none of it makes sense.
我问你点事儿 麦克
Let me ask you something, Mac.
你有多了解克里斯汀
How well do you know Christine?
我对她...很了解
I know her... well.
更重要的是 我知道她是什么样的女人
More importantly, I know what kind of woman she is.
我中枪受伤时 她...
When I got shot, she was...
整整六个月 她每天都来医院
she was at the hospital every single day for six months.
罗素 我醒来时她就站在我床边
Russ, I woke up and she was sitting by my bedside,
为我祷告
praying for me.
这种女人不会...
That is not the kind of woman who...
吉姆·布拉斯: 发现罗纳德·萨达特的车 在Edstow大街8341号♥
他们找到萨达特的车了
They found Sadat's car.
把后备箱打开
Pop the trunk.
不是她
It's not her.
查了受害者的指纹
Ran the victim's prints.
姓名是金姆·哈赛特
Name's Kim Hasset.
两次涉嫌毒品前科
Two drug priors.
上次出现的地址是 皇后区
Last known address-- Queens.
跟博伊德一样
Like Boyd.
也许是他女朋友
Girlfriend maybe.
腹部中了一枪
Suffered a single gunshot to the abdomen.
从血量上来判断 她死得不是很快
Judging by the amount of blood, she didn't die quick.
-死亡时间呢 -24小时左右
- Time of death? - 24 hours roughly.
和珠宝店抢劫时间吻合
Fits the timeline of the jewelry store robbery.
她可能就是我们那个未知的女性
She could be our unknown female.
对 有可能
Yeah, possibly.
还是不能回答
Still doesn't answer the question,
克里斯汀在哪儿
where is Christine?
我们知道博伊德抢了珠宝店
We know Boyd hit the jewelry store,
有可能和这女人一起
probably with this woman,
偷了这辆车 最终弃于此地
stole this car, and dumped it here.
能说通
That makes sense.
巴勒莫酒店在街对面
Palermo's across the street.
博伊德回酒店 清理痕迹
Boyd goes back to the hotel, cleans up,
带走他的部分私人物品
picks up some of his personal effects.
也许还干了别的事情
Maybe more than that.
如果他把克里斯汀关在了
If he was holding Christine captive
那个房♥间里 也许是回去找她
in the room, maybe he went to get her.
那他下一步行动是什么
So, what's his next move?
车都成了这个样子他没法开
He can't take this car, not looking the way it does.
看这个
Check it out.
金色油漆
Gold paint.
看看那里
Look at that.
是从别处蹭来的吗
What, is that transfer?
某人匆忙离去啊
Somebody pulled out of here in a hurry.
博伊德换了车
Boyd switched cars.
把漆采回实验室吧
Let's get this paint back to the lab,
看看能否靠它找到那辆车
see if we can find the vehicle it came from.
我化验了
Hey, I ran the blood
你和萨拉在红酒仓库发现的血迹
you and Sara found at the wine warehouse.
是两个人的血
Two contributors--
被害人杰克·达瓦里和嫌疑人汤姆·斯科拉的
our victim Jack Davari and our suspect Tom Scola.
什么
What?
怎么 你该高兴才对啊
What? I thought you'd be happy.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表