Got black streaks on the floor here.
看上去像是某种汽油残留物
Looks like some kind of oil residue.
这里发现了纤维
I've got a fiber here.
也许能帮我们找到第一现场
Could help us find our primary.
椅子底下有更多的纤维
More fibers at the base of the chair.
痕迹一直指向屋外
There's a trail heading right out of the room.
沿着走廊
And down the hallway
指向通往后巷的门
to the door to the alley.
你和我想的一样吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
如果纤维像那样被拖在地上 意味着
When fibers get snagged on the floor like that, it means
布料是被拽着走的
material was dragged.
差不多是尸体装在麻袋里的重量
Weighed down like a body in some kind of sack.
弃尸
Body dump.
凶手会把麻袋藏在哪呢
But where did the killer stash the sack?
垃圾箱
有多大可能在里面呢
What are the odds?
你俱乐部里的监控探头就这么多了 梅希亚先生
So much for security at your club, Mr. Mejia.
事实上 整个俱乐部里
In fact, the only functioning camera
唯一正常工作的摄像头是对着
in this entire club that's working is aimed
吧台后收银机的那个
at the cash register behind the bar.
有点只看重点的感觉 你觉得呢
Kind of sums up your priorities, don't you think?
你越界了
You're out of line.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
考虑到外面的情况
Given what I saw outside,
你没理由不提供足够的安全措施
you have no excuse for not providing adequate security.
我尽力了
I tried.
我这月才装的这些摄像头
I installed these cameras this month.
已经修了四次了
I've had to fix 'em four times already.
自从宣布西尔瓦娜将在这个俱乐部演出
Ever since I announced that Silvana was performing at the club,
每晚都会有人来故意破坏
I've had acts of vandalism every night.
你说是流亡人士干的
You're pointing a finger at the exiles?
我想说的是 我不明白
All I'm saying is, I don't get how people
那些貌似冷静遵纪守法的人
who are otherwise calm and law-abiding
对过去的历史会如此丧心病狂
can go crazy over ancient history,
那些都是50年前的流血事件了
wounds that are over 50 years old.
你不是古巴人吗
Aren't you Cuban?
古巴裔美国人
Cuban-American.
我父母二十年前带我来的 那时我11岁
My parents and I came here 20 years ago, when I was 11.
这才是我的国家 而不是古巴
This is my country, not Cuba.
我们这一代生活在这里
My generation-- here.
玛尔塔和西尔瓦娜她们生活在那边
Marta's and Silvana's-- over there.
我们只想自♥由♥地活着
We just want to be free to live our lives,
追逐自己的梦想
follow our dreams.
有人终结了玛尔塔·库托的未来
Yeah, well, somebody ended that for Marta Cuerto,
西尔瓦娜也许就是下一个
and Silvana may be next,
所以 如果演出必须继续的话
so, if this show must go on,
那你就得修好这些摄像头
then you have to fix these cameras.
音乐很美 医生
Beautiful music, Doc.
让我回忆起过去
Oh, brings back memories.
你去过古巴吗
Have you been to Cuba?
15年前
15 years ago.
我被邀请参加哈瓦那的
I was invited to a symposium
法医病理学研讨会
on forensic pathology in Havana.
肯定有不少好故事吧
Hmm, you must have some good stories.
实际上 这正是我叫你来的原因
Actually, that's why I called you here.
不过这故事可不怎么好
But this story is far from good.
这种伤口图案十分特别
This pattern of injuries is quite specific
我不是第一次见到了
and not new to me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
手腕上的伤痕
Injuries on the wrists
说明死者受到过强行捆绑
indicate the victim was forcibly restrained.
绷带的勒痕
Ligature marks.
依宽度来看是绳子
Width suggests rope.
脚腕上也有同样的勒沟
Same ligature marks on her ankles.
肩膀有轻微瘀伤
Slight bruising on her shoulders
肌肉伸展过度所致
from a hyperextension of the muscles.
腹部的瘀伤表明 死者曾长时间
And this bruising on her abdomen says the victim was subjected
遭受高度挤压
to an extended period of intense pressure.
通过这些能得出什么结论
Which all adds up to what?
她的四肢被绑到了一起
She was hog-tied.
你是说这种折磨方式很有规律
So you're saying systematic torture?
我在古巴认识一位记者
I met a journalist in Cuba who claimed to
他声称自己曾被当局逮捕
have been arrested by the authorities.
他将自己所受的折磨
He described an account of torture
称作"La silla"
referred to as "La silla".
-也就是"椅刑" -据他称
- Which means" the chair". - According to him,
这是古巴警方惯用的手段
it was a technique commonly employed by the Cuban police.
几小时后 警方把他从地板上抬起来
After a few hours, they lifted him off the floor,
绑在椅子上
tied him to a chair,
用管子将他屈打成招
and beat him into submission with a pipe.
管子的形状
The pipe would be consistent
与她全身的半圆形伤痕吻合
with the semicircular gashes all over her body.
还有别的发现吗
Do you have anything else?
没有明显的性侵痕迹
Well, no obvious signs of sexual assault.
但我把鉴定性侵需要的证据送去做DNA检测了
I sent the SAE kit to DNA.
不过我发现了这个
But I did find this...
部分嵌入她左脚后跟的皮肤
partially embedded in the skin of her left heel.
看着像是某种金属
Looks like some kind of metal.
你经常埋伏别人吗
Whoa. Lurk much?
要不是因为你是我上司 还在跟我妈交往
You know, if you weren't my boss and dating my mother,
我会表示强烈不满
I'd say I hate that.
我也不想这么做 德帕迪约[法国影帝]
Well, I'm not too happy myself, Depardieu.
你更像是安迪·麦克道尔[女演员] 对吧
Or I guess you're really Andie MacDowell, aren't you?
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
电影《绿卡情缘》
Green Card, the movie.
我跟摩根的母亲一起看过
Saw it with Morgan's mother.
至少看过前十五分钟
At least the first 15 minutes,
然后就接到通知去处理一起更严重的犯罪
before I got paged to an even worse crime.
好吧 你找我是为了移♥民♥调查的事情
Right. This is about the immigration investigation?
没错
Yes, it is.
你到底在想些什么
What the hell were you thinking?
-什么意思 -你在意大利认识了一个姑娘
- What do you mean? - You meet a woman in Italy
结果一周后你们就订婚了
and a week later, you're engaged?
你们语言都不通
You don't even speak the same damn language.
这还是有好处的
Which has its advantages.
你觉得这很好笑吗
All right, you think this is funny?
这是摩根的证词 支持你的说法
This is Morgan's deposition... supporting your story.
我知道 我没要求她这么做
I know; I didn't ask her to do that.
我是你的主管 大卫 我们是一家人
I'm your supervisor, David; we're family here.
你应该早点告诉我
You should've told me.
你更应该早点告诉你妈妈
And you sure as hell should've told your mother
她都情绪失控了
she's beside herself.
这是她的常态
Default position.
这可不好笑
That's not funny.
我女儿支持你
My daughter went to bat for you here.
你最好别让她做伪证
You better not be making her a liar.
你有好消息告诉我 我总能看出来
You have good news for me; I can always tell.
至少还有人对我有信心
Well, at least someone still has faith in me.
天啊
Oh, Lord.
家里的事吗
Family?
对 不提了
Yes. Um, never mind.
第一份有力证据
Good news item number one:
摩根和格雷格在西尔瓦娜的
the residue Morgan and Greg found
化妆间发现的残留物
in Silvana's dressing room...
是机油
Was motor oil.
在转移尸体所用的粗麻布袋上也有
Which was also found on the burlap sack used to transport the body,
上面的干燥血斑也与死者吻合
along with flecks of dried blood matching our victim.
你还有什么发现
What else you got?
第二份证据
Item number two:
嵌在死者脚后跟的碎片
the chip found embedded in our victim's heel
不仅是一种金属 而是四种
is not just one metal, but four.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表