既然你在气罐旁跳舞
If you were dancing by the tank,
一定看到中枪的女孩了吧
then you must have seen the girl get shot.
-没有 -有看见枪手吗
- No. - What about the shooter?
抱歉 没有
Sorry.
我一听到枪响 就立马趴地上了
When I heard the shots, I hit the dirt.
恨不得自己立刻消失
Tried to get small.
我还是需要查看你的证件
Well, I'm still going to need your information.
那个中枪的女孩
Hey, uh, the girl who got shot,
她会好起来吗
is she going to be okay?
无名女尸
Jane Doe,
12-608号♥
number 12-608,
一位营养不良的女性
a malnourished female
年龄在16到20岁之间
between the ages of 16 and 20.
死因为躯干中枪
C.O.D. is a single gunshot wound to the torso,
直接穿过心脏
perforating the heart.
受害者身上有长♥期♥
Victim presents evidence of persistent,
遭受虐待的创伤
chronic trauma.
手腕上的擦伤
And abrasions on the wrists
是受捆扎留下的痕迹 可能是手铐
consistent with ligature restraints, possibly shackles.
整体肌肉萎缩
General muscular atrophy
以及臀背部的褥疮
and posterior bed sores
说明受害者被长♥期♥地
suggest victim was subjected to imprisonment
捆绑在一张床上
for an extended period and confined to a bed
或另一种平面物体上
or other flat surface.
性侵犯吗
Sexual assault?
把女孩子按在床上
There's only one reason
捆绑起来 永远只为了一件事
to keep a girl shackled and on her back.
她曾是个性♥奴♥
She was a sex slave.
看见某人躺在这张解剖台上
I can count on my hand
让我反而觉得是一种解脱的事
the times I've taken comfort
还真没有几次
in seeing someone on my table.
我不怎么赞同那什么
You know, I'm not sure I buy
"他们去了更美好的地方"的观点
that whole "they're in a better place" angle.
就她的身体状况来看
Given her condition,
我真难想象比这更糟糕的处境了
I am having trouble imagining a worse place.
萨拉 这位女孩从没去过牙医
Sara, this girl has never been to a dentist
从没见过医生
or a doctor.
她遭受了多年虐待 无人照拂
She's suffered years of neglect.
我们都见过相似的受害者
We've both seen victims like this.
就算他们活了下来
Even if they survive,
他们的心灵创伤也永远无法愈合
they're never going to be made whole.
至少她应该有试一下的机会
She should've had a chance to try.
目击者见到她
Well, witnesses saw her
试图逃离狙击手
running away from the shooter.
你有考虑过或许她是在
Have you considered the possibility
逃离俘虏她的人这种可能性吗
she was running from her captor?
贩卖♥♥人口可是个数亿美金的市场
Human trafficking's a multi-billion dollar business,
要真是贩卖♥♥人口的话
and if that's what this is,
或许他们手里还有更多的女孩
there may be more girls out there.
我们知道至少还有一位
We know there's at least one.
如果能找到她 也许这个女孩
If we can find her, maybe this
就不算白白地死了
little girl's death won't be for nothing.
搜集到了多少个智能手♥机♥
How many smartphones did we collect?
五十七个
Fifty-seven,
还在网上找到了许多视频
plus a dozen clips from YouTube.
真讨厌电子音乐
God, I hate electronic music.
今天可不行
Not today, you don't.
这可是我唯一能将所有视频同步的方法
It's the only way I could sync up all these clips
这样我们就能像看音乐影片一样
so we can watch our crime scene play out
观看犯罪现场了
as a music video.
大多的手♥机♥都面对着舞台
Now, most of the phones were turned towards the stage,
没有凶手的影子
so no sign of our killer.
等等
Hold on.
把那个气罐放大
Zoom in on the tank.
还有更清晰的角度能看看那粉色的毛吗
Can you get a better angle on that pink fur?
我这儿视角多得
I have so many angles...
都能算亲临现场了
...we might as well be there.
来放松放松 说得好听
Dancing stress off, my ass.
咱们的小猫咪在贩卖♥♥一氧化二氮
Kitty was dealing nitrous.
她有告诉你她还在
She tell you she was also
扮演医生吗
playing doctor?
阿曼达
Amanda.
没那俩耳朵还真没认出你
Didn't recognize you without your ears.
现场调查员布洛迪
CSI Brody, uh...
你来这儿干嘛
what are you doing here?
我能为你做点什么吗
Can I help you with something?
一定能
Sure you can.
我想来弄点一氧化二氮
I'm looking to score some nitrous.
我得去巡视了
I've got rounds.
你这是在分发散播
This is called distribution
一氧化二氮 俗称笑气 因能引发精神欣快的效用而作为临床麻♥醉♥药♥
激发快♥感♥的化学溶剂
of a chemical solvent to induce euphoria.
至少算是D级轻罪
It's a Class D misdemeanor, and at the very least,
足够撤销你的医生执照了
it's enough to lose your license.
这是无受害人犯罪 明白吗
It's a victimless crime, alright?
我没有伤害任何人
I wasn't hurting anybody.
我不是为了这药的事儿而来的
I'm not here to debate the war on drugs.
你试图抢救死去的女孩
You tried to help the dead girl.
她的朋友呢
What about her friend?
她的朋友
What about her?
我觉得你也想帮她
I think you tried to help her, too.
我不想因为我遵守了我发的誓言
Look, I don't want to lose my career
而失去我的事业
for doing what I took an oath to do.
她当时被吓坏了 她很害怕
She was...freaked-out, she was scared,
我就让她藏在我的车里
so I hid her in my car
这样我就能为她疗伤
where I could take care of her injuries.
周围那么多警♥察♥
There were police officers everywhere.
你应该告诉谁的啊
You could've told someone.
我毫无选择
I couldn't, alright?
被惊吓的人我见过
I've been around freaked-out people before.
她当时 就像动物一般
She was...she was like an animal.
不愿说话
She wouldn't talk.
只是一直用狂乱的眼神盯着我
She just kept staring at me with these wild eyes.
她为何会信任你
So why did she trust you?
我不知道
I don't know.
大概因为她的朋友死了
Her friend was dead, and...
我又试图帮助她
I tried to help her.
我想她也没有其他可以依靠的人了
I guess she clung on to me because she had nobody else.
她现在在那里
Where is she now?
不行 她有恐光症
No, no. She's photophobic.
不能见光
She can't handle the light.
你怎么想的
So, what was the plan?
打算一直把她留在地下室吗
You were just going to leave her in the basement forever?
我是想她能冷静下来 我才能收她入院
I was hoping she'd calm down and I could admit her.
你自己看看吧
See for yourself.
没事 没事 亲爱的
It's okay. It's okay, honey.
没关系 她是来帮你的
It's okay. She's here to help you.
我叫摩根
My name is Morgan.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
会说西班牙语吗
Se habla espanol?
这是我的工具箱
Oh. It's just my kit.
我是警♥察♥
I'm with the police.
我得取些样本
I need to take some samples.
就是些警♥察♥的玩意儿
It's just cop stuff.
这样吧
I tell you what.
我先把要做的在我自己身上做一遍怎么样
How about I do everything to myself first...
这样你就知道了 不会伤害到你
...and that way, you can see it doesn't hurt.
看见了吗 没那么糟
See? Not so bad.
对吧
Right?
能看看你的手吗
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表