Yeah, which means Basderic is lying.
很可能那些伤是他自己打的
He probably beat himself up.
萨拉认为酒店的谋杀是巴尔德里克干的
You know, Sara thinks that Basderic committed the hotel murder;
所有这些事都是精心设计以嫁祸她
that the whole thing is an elaborate setup aimed at her.
如果真是这样 他是怎么做到的
Let's start talking about what that would take.
如果巴尔德里克想成功地
If Basderic wanted to pull this off--
杀死泰勒·维纳德并嫁祸萨拉的话
kill Taylor Wynard and frame Sara,
需要什么前提条件
what would that require?
你必须提前知道萨拉会去那家酒店
You would have to know that Sara was gonna be at the hotel.
这倒不难实现
Well, that wouldn't be that hard to do.
她几周之前就在网上预订好了
She made the reservations online a couple of weeks ago.
只要黑进她的电子邮件账户就行了
You just got to hack into her e-mail.
很好 还有什么
Okay. What else?
你必须能够自♥由♥进出她的房♥子
You'd have to be able to get in and out of her house,
和她的酒店房♥间
and her hotel room,
当她还在房♥间里的时候
while she was still in there.
而且 他还要安排死者
And... he would have to arrange
也入住同一间酒店
for the victim to be at that hotel as well.
那好 假设是巴尔德里克
All right, assuming that Basderic is the one
拍了那些照片的话
who took those photos,
他肯定知道他们上一次的偶遇
he knew about their previous encounter.
自从四个月前的弗兰克餐馆那件案子后[S13E02案件]
I mean, it's been four months since Frank's Diner
他就想报复萨拉
he's wanted to get back at her ever since.
谁又能比一个疯狂又偏执的
And who better than a crazed
反♥社♥会♥人格的人更擅长这种事呢
and obsessive sociopath to do it?
他陷害了萨拉
He set her up.
那一定会有嫁祸的证据
There's got to be evidence of it.
对 我们只是需要把它找出来
Yeah, we just have to find it.
多谢你
Thank you...
谢谢你不知道用了什么办法
for whatever strings you pulled
把我放了出来
to get me out of here.
不是因为我
Wasn't me.
你要多谢巴尔德里克
Thank Basderic.
他不会起诉你
He's not pursuing charges.
不过他也因为你申请了这个
He does have this for you, though.
法庭限制令
Restraining order.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
萨拉 你被无罪释放 你应该感恩
Sara, you're out. That's a gift.
现在你就接受限制令 离他远点吧
Now just... take it and stay away from him.
枪我拿走了
Gun, I keep.
你去休假吧 直到部门决定
You're on leave until the department
怎么处置你
can figure out what to do with you.
同时 萨拉 下次如果你
And, Sara, next time you're struggling
再为什么事烦恼 任何事
with something, anything,
来跟我谈谈 这对你我来说都很重要
come talk to me. It's important for both of us,
你完全可以来找我谈谈
you know, you can do that.
对不起 我收到一堆短♥信♥
Sorry, look, I-I got a bunch of messages here
照顾我妈的看护机构发来的
from the care facility that looks after my mother.
在旧金山吗
In San Francisco?
不 不是 我把她挪到这边了
No, no, I moved her down here
大概半年之前的事
about six months ago.
不过跟她在北边的时候相比
Although I don't see her any more often
我看她的次数也没多多少
than I did when she was up north.
"宁静时光疗养院"短♥信♥
好极了 她又开始喝酒了
Oh, great-- she got her hands on a bottle of alcohol.
你母亲 酒精中毒
正送往棕榈树医院
她现在在医院
She's in the hospital.
这正是我需要的
Just what I needed.
你好 我来看罗拉·赛德尔
Hi, uh, I'm looking for Laura Sidle.
谢谢
Thanks.
萨拉
Sara.
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
-我很抱歉 -妈妈 你不能
- I'm so s-sorry. - Mom, you can't
喝酒的 你自己明明知道
be drinking, you know that.
你自己清楚如果你开始喝酒会发生什么
You know what happens when you start.
-你绝不能这样喝酒的 -我很抱歉
- You can't drink like that. - I-I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我是真心的
I really am.
我知道
I know.
我明白你是真心的
I know you are.
我一直在为你祈祷
I pray and pray for you.
一直祈祷 希望你将来
All the time, so that you wouldn't
不会像我一样
turn out like me.
妈妈 我很好
Mom, I'm fine, okay?
休息吧
Just-just rest.
你现在就好好休息吧
Just-just try to rest right now.
但那个男的是怎么回事
But what about the man?
-什么男的 -在酒店
- What man? - At the hotel.
你杀了他
You killed him.
你捅死了他
You stabbed him.
就像当年我捅死了你的父亲
Just like I stabbed your father.
谁告诉你这件事的
Who told you that?
你跟谁说过话
Who did you talk to?
你的朋友 罗纳德
Your friend. Ronald.
他人很好
He's very nice.
非常温柔
So sweet.
有进展吗
What's up?
酒店有一种装置可以让他们
Hotels have a device that allows them
不使用门卡就能开门
to override the keycard slot,
而根据记录
and according to the log,
房♥间号♥ 1204
日期 时间 进入方式
无门卡进入 晚上11:54
有人正是使用了这种方式
someone did exactly that
在午夜之前进入了萨拉的房♥间
and entered Sara's room just before midnight.
这意味着凶手可以趁此拿走她的手♥机♥
Which means the killer could have taken her phone,
这就可以解释那通午夜时
and would explain the midnight call
她说她从来没打过的电♥话♥了
she said she never made.
然后凶手也可以借此
Then it would let the killer
偷走门卡 以便之后再回到房♥间
steal the key to re-enter the room later.
但他风险很大啊
He's taking a big risk though,
在萨拉睡觉的时候
with her asleep.
我是说 如果她醒来怎么办
I mean, what if she woke up?
如果她醒了 那她的失眠等级
Well, if she did, she has insomnia on a level
可就是前所未见的了
the world has never seen.
我检测了萨拉的安♥眠♥药♥
I tested Sara's sleeping pills.
药片被换过了
They had been tampered with.
或者可以说是加到了超大剂量
Super-sized, if you will.
比处方剂量的两倍还多
They contained more than double the prescribed dosage.
可以这么说 萨拉是被弄晕的
Safe to say, she was knocked out.
所以萨拉确实是被陷害了
So Sara was set up.
现在我们只需要证明
Now we just got to prove
陷害她的那个人是巴尔德里克
that it was Basderic.
来看看这个
Hey, take a look at this.
这些是萨拉和受害者房♥间的
These are the shower drain covers
淋浴排水孔盖
from both Sara and the victim's rooms.
排水孔盖上的微痕和它外面一圈环
The micro-scratches on the drain covers don't line up
不匹配
with the surrounding rings.
但是 当我把它们换一下
But... when I swap them...
你看
Look.
完全匹配
A perfect match.
这就是为什么会在受害者的房♥间里
That's how Sara's hair
找到萨拉的头发
got in the victim's room.
有人换了排水孔盖
Someone swapped the drain covers.
很好 该我了
All right, my turn.
这些是截图来自案发当晚
So, these are video stills from hotel surveillance
酒店的监视录像
the night of the murder.
我要关注的是什么
All right, what am I looking for?
这个人 就在这儿
This guy. Right here.
看起来 他总是在恰当的时间
Now, he seems to be in all the right places
-出现在了恰当的地点 -没错
- at all the right times. - Yeah...
但他戴着帽子和太阳镜 看不出来是谁
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表