今儿活蹦乱跳的人可真多
Boy, there's a lot of live ones tonight, huh?
我知道你们比较习惯跟死人打交道
I know. You're used to the dead ones.
是啊 处理他们的事轻松多了
Yeah, they're a lot easier to work with.
谢谢你赶来 帮我们移♥动♥犯罪小组
Thanks for coming out, helping us grunts
处理这些琐碎的事情
in the Mobile Crime Unit.
不客气
You're welcome.
最近我们部门状况接二连三
All the problems with the department lately--
很难顺利结案
it's, uh, been hard making cases stick, you know?
我明白
Uh-huh.
这就是我来的目的
Well, that's why I'm here.
你来对付那些疯子
You deal with the whack-jobs,
我来收集证据
and I'll do the evidence collecting.
离开后我应该想念这一切
I'd like to think I'm going to miss all this,
可我真不会想
but I ain't.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
难道你想要辞职吗 克罗福德
You're not quitting, are you, Crawford?
不 我想升职
No, I'm, uh, looking at a promotion.
是吗
Really?
对 警探
Yeah. Detective.
现在机会多
Lot of opportunities now,
我想脱下制♥服♥换成西装
so I'm gonna trade in my uniform for a suit.
恭喜你 警探
Well, congratulations, Detective.
谢谢
Thank you.
是啊 听起来挺不错的
Yeah, it's, uh...it's got a nice ring to it.
是挺不错
Yeah, it does.
这位小姐 抱歉
Excuse me, miss.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk to you, please?
我没在做错事啊 警员
I ain't doing nothing wrong, Officer.
你也没做得多对
Well, you're not doing anything right, either.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
贞贞
Chastity.
能让我看看你的证件吗
Can I see some I.D. please?
丢了
Lost it.
但是你包没丢啊
But you didn't lose your purse.
我能检查一下吗
Mind if I take a look inside?
现金 钱包 保险套
You got some cash, a wallet and some condoms.
安全第一嘛
Well, safety first.
没有证件 但有张银行卡
No I.D. Debit card.
等等 你看起来一点不像Keith Dobson
Wait a minute. You don't look like Keith Dobson.
那个不是我的
Yeah, it's not mine.
那为什么在你这儿
Then what are you doing with it?
你被逮捕过吗
Have you been arrested before?
没有 从没有过
No. Never.
给我听好
Here's the deal.
你跟我说实话 或许你就能回家
You start telling me the truth, and maybe you get to go home.
但要是你继续对我撒谎 你就得去蹲牢
If you keep lying to me, you're going to jail.
我从没这样
I've never had
巡逻过街道
to patrol the streets like this.
当时是一级CSI时也没有过
I mean, not even when I was a CSI-1.
是挺疯狂的
It is a little crazy.
今晚满月呢
Full moon tonight.
不是我不信荒谬的理论
You know, not to discount the crazy,
但是从没有人能将
but no lunar effect
月球效应和人的行为连接起来
on human behavior has ever been established.
那马呢
What about horses?
喂 "特里杰"
Hey, Trigger.
一匹巴洛米诺马 四五十年代因经常出现在西部电影中而出名
醒醒
Wake up.
听得见吗
Hello.
这可不是马吃的干草
Well, this grass ain't hay.
看来特里杰是注定要在马棚里待上一晚了
Trigger just bought himself a night in the barn.
总台 305-C 我是警官薇思
Control, 3-0-5-Charlie. Sergeant Weiss requesting
请求一辆运输车到达我们现在的地点
transport van to our location.
你们好
Hey, boys.
怎么了
What?
阿德里安 兄弟 你好啊
Adrian. Hey, man.
生意怎么样啊
How are sales?
我上次怎么说的
What did I say, last time, huh?
-再被查到一次 -站着别动
- One more swing and miss-- - Stay right there. Don't move.
就是三罪重罚了[美国法律见后]
that is strike three.
生活就是如此
It's life.
小子 你叫什么名字
What's your name, kid?
我知道你害怕
I know you're scared, alright?
听我说 只要你配合我
Okay, here's the deal -- you work with me,
或许你今晚你就能回家
maybe you go home tonight.
我只是要带你去
Just gonna get you
警♥察♥局做笔录 明白吗
to come downtown and make a statement, okay?
行吗
We got a deal?
全部人员 415-C
All units, 415-C.
奥林匹亚赌场
Olympia Casino.
嫌犯可能持枪
Suspect possibly armed.
你们都怕什么
What are you all afraid of?
我想让你们都来见见我爸爸
Hey, hey, want you all to meet my dad.
我们闹了点小别扭
We got in a little fight.
但现在已经和好了
But, you know, it's all good now.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
赌场保安报的案
Casino security called it in.
不知从哪儿出现的家伙 抱着个人头
The guy just showed up, swinging a head.
是吧 老爸
Right, Pops?
他看起来没带枪
Doesn't look like he's armed.
你们在看啥
What are you looking at?
没持枪 只是个危险人物
No, just dangerous.
警员 我们需要隔离人群
Officer, we need to move these people back.
维加斯警♥察♥ 大家都退后
LVPD. I'm going to have to ask everyone to move back.
先生 请冷静 把头放在地上
Hey, sir, calm down. Put the head on the ground.
往后退
Step away.
把双手抬起来
Keep your hands where I can see them.
鲜血沾污的是你的手 不是我的
The blood is on your hands, not mine!
我没做任何错事
I'm not doing anything wrong.
喂喂 先生 这位先生
Hey, hey, sir! Hey, sir,
马路对面还有一个赌场 喂
there's another casino across the street. Hey, hey.
爸爸 回来
Dad, come back.
快叫医务人员
Call for paramedics.
大伙 头是假的
Hey, uh, guys, the head is fake.
你有在拍吧 真是酷毙了
Please tell me you're getting this. This is awesome!
是恶作剧
It's a stunt.
那个穿着蓝色衣服的女孩 逮住她
Yeah, that girl in the blue hoodie! Grab her!
给我回来
Hey, get back here!
停下
You, stop!
维加斯警♥察♥ 给我过来
Vegas PD. Get over here!
我是不该跑的 可哥们也不用这么暴♥力♥啊
Running was bad, but, dude, that hurts.
这才开始呢 玩笑开完了 小子
Hurt's just beginning. Joke's over, kid.
你要上监狱了 哥们
I think you're going to jail, dude.
视频一传播出去这只会让我更成名而已
Only adds to my fame when my video goes viral.
我会比那唱歌♥的女的点击量...
I'm gonna have more hits than that chick singing...
好了 够了 给我闭嘴
All right, you know what? That's enough of that. Shut up.
看开点嘛
Come on, man.
又不是真死人了
It's not like anybody died.
给我过来
Get over here.
有什么发现吗
You got something?
看来今晚还有人"装死"
Looks like someone else got punked tonight.
但这次不是玩笑了
This is no joke.
都出来
Everybody out.
查出枪杀受害者的身份了
You got an I.D. on our gunshot victim?
还没有 没找到钱包
No. No, not yet. Wallet was missing.
车辆注册记录呢
What about vehicle registration?
是租的车 直到公♥司♥许可那人不愿
Well, it's a rental, but the guy won't give up the name 'til
把名字给我们 我们在等搜查令
he clears it with corporate, so we're getting a warrant.
萨拉正在处理车
Sara is processing the car right now.
证据表示凶手从后座开的抢
Evidence says the shooter was in the backseat.
听起来像是单纯的抢劫杀人
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表