从没见过他穿成那样
never seen him dressed like that.
你是说他们都死了吗
You say they're both dead?
是 另一名本来是证人的年轻女士也死了
Yes. Along with a young woman, a witness.
鲍比母亲在他4岁时和我分开了
Bobby's mom and I split up when he was four.
她带着他回到东部居住
She took him to live back east.
大学毕业后 他来到这里生活
After college, he came to live out here.
他想靠自己成功
He wanted to make it on his own.
"酒店管理"
"Hospitality management."
大部分时候他就去去夜店什么的
Mostly it just seemed like he went to clubs. I...
-我想反正他年轻嘛 -所以你
- I figured he's young. - So you...
他喜欢干什么你并不知情
you really didn't know, uh, what he was into?
你有小孩吗
Do you have kids?
不是因为我带入了私人感情
This isn't really about me,
里德先生 你得知道鲍比一直在贩毒
Mr. Reed. You know, Bobby has been playing
却激怒了真正的老大
drug lord, and he's pissed off the real one.
一个叫罗兰·扎尔的狠角色
A vicious bastard named Rolan Zahl.
我们目前没有足够的证据 拘捕扎尔
Now, we don't have enough evidence to bring Zahl in.
但已经死了3个人
But with three people dead,
下一个也许就是鲍比
and maybe Bobby next,
我们需要你帮忙
we need your help.
我能帮你们什么
What can I do?
跟你儿子联♥系♥
Reach out to your son.
叫他过来和我们谈
Tell him to come in and talk to us.
帮我们将凶手绳之以法
Help us bring a killer to justice.
要是我不能说服他这么做呢
And if I can't talk him into it?
那他将面临的就是"街头审判"
Then he's looking at street justice.
而且很快就会来临
And very soon.
我查了贞贞电♥话♥记录
I ran Chastity's phone records.
她的确是在发信息给某人
She was definitely texting with someone
说了她和鲍比·里德整晚的行踪
about where she and Bobby Reed were all night.
发给罗兰·扎尔吗
Texting Rolan Zahl?
我不知道 是个预付费的手♥机♥[用完即换]
I don't know. It was a burner cell.
晚上10点20分
10:20 P.M.,
"和鲍比离开酒店"
"Leaving the hotel with Bobby."
那个号♥码回复了
Burner cell responds,
"别离开他"
"Stay with him"
32分时回"开车去长街途中"
10:32, "In car, heading for the Strip."
"一会儿告诉我停车位置"
"Tell me where you end up."
50分时回"停在普赖斯大道上"
10:50, "Pulled over, Price Boulevard."
"拖住他 别让他离开"
"Keep him there, don't let him leave."
听起来像是马上有人去那杀他
It sounds to me like someone was closing in for the kill.
贞贞就在那时离开了
That's when Chastity got out of there.
同时鲍比在长街看见了
And Bobby sees a guy on the Strip
他准备去打招呼的朋友
he wants to talk to.
毒贩阿德里安·迪南
Our dealer, Adrian Dinan.
鲍比和贞贞离开了
And Bobby and Chastity take off,
留下鲍比的朋友基斯
leaving Bobby's friend Keith behind.
杀手缩进后座
Shooter slips into the backseat,
杀错对象
pops the wrong guy.
鲍比和基斯确实长得很相像
You know, Bobby and Keith do look a lot alike.
这个推理不错
That's a good theory.
但我们如何证实呢
But how do we prove it?
有谁发现了本案的突破口没
Anybody order a break in the case?
别告诉我你发现了
I hate it when you do that.
你们会喜欢的
You're gonna like this.
我发现在子弹上找到的
Trace from our bullets--
未聚合树脂和碳化钙
unpolymerized resin and calcium carbide--
在3D打印机的模具上
turns out to be a match
也找到相同物质
to a 3-D printer model.
我相信就是这个打印机打出了凶器
One that I believe printed our gun.
我能看看你的报告吗
Could I see that trace report?
你证实了你的塑料枪猜想
So you proved your plastic gun theory.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
这一点如何能成为突破口
How does that break our case?
那台打印机的购买♥♥记录
Purchase of said printer tracks to
可以追查到北边麦迪逊大街上的一家修车店
a car restoration shop on Madison Street in Northtown.
修车店主是个叫罗兰·扎尔的
The owner, one Rolan Zahl.
看样子我们就快能证明
Oh, looks like we're closer to putting
是扎尔开的枪了
the murder weapon in Zahl's hand.
未必是扎尔开的枪
Not exactly Zahl's hand.
未聚合树脂和碳化钙
Unpolymerized resin and calcium carbide.
我已经不是第一次看到这痕量结果了
That is not the first time I've seen this trace.
什么意思
What do you mean?
昨晚在棕榈树医院验出了同样的结果
Same results came back from Desert Palm last night.
他们当时在找某种生物物质
They were looking for biologicals.
可能通过血液传播的病原体
A blood-borne pathogen.
使得安东尼·帕克先生起了过敏反应
The cause of an allergic reaction experienced by Mr. Anthony Pak.
等一下
Wait a minute.
那个不是被
Isn't that our tourist
马可·帕米沙诺的橡胶人头打到的游客吗
who was clocked by Mark Palmisano's latex head?
-就是啊 -他显然对
- Yeah. - Who also had
自己的枪也过敏
an allergic reaction, apparently, to his own gun.
不是所有人都驾驭得了塑料枪的
Plastic guns aren't for everyone.
摄影背景说明了一切
Context is everything,
而这一切现在都理顺了
and everything is making a lot more sense right now.
看这个
Check it out.
莉迪亚拍的录像片段
Lydia's video footage.
他一定以为她拍到了凶手
He must have thought she recorded the murder.
帕克在那儿并非偶然
It was no accident Pak was there.
没错 伙计 他是冲摄像机去的
No, man, he was going for the camera.
那个游客才是我们要找的凶手
Our tourist is our killer.
看来丹尼斯·里德说服他儿子来自首了
So, Dennis Reed convinced his son to turn himself in.
那家伙是地方检察官
Well, the guy's the city attorney.
一辈子都在跟人谈判
His whole life is about negotiation.
你懂的 工会 开♥发♥商之类的
You know, unions, developers.
没想到这样的谈判他都能成功
This was a negotiation I didn't think he could pull off.
看来你是小看
I guess you can't underestimate
父子之间的情感纽带了
the bond between a father and a child.
我是没体会
Hasn't been my experience.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
我听说戒指的事了
I heard about the ring.
知道吗 那时候可能是
Well, you know, that might have been
我这辈子最欢乐的时光了
one of the best days of my life.
我给了南希一个惊喜 她是我前妻
I surprised Nancy, my ex-wife.
我送她戒指 带她去吃饭 看芭蕾
I gave her the ring, took her to dinner, the ballet.
没错 是芭蕾
Yeah, yeah, ballet.
-我喜欢看芭蕾 -是 看得出来
- I like ballet. - No, I can see that.
早年的美好回忆多了去了
Yeah, there was a lot of good memories in the early years.
不过人不就靠那些美好时光支撑着吗
But I guess that's what you hang onto, the good times.
甚至我女儿埃莉也只属于过去的美好时光
Even with my daughter Ellie.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你肯定不好受
That's got to be hard.
南希和我离婚的时候
You know, when Nancy and I split up,
她想把戒指还给我
she wanted to give the ring back.
我说 不用了 给埃莉吧
I said, no, give it to Ellie.
应该给她
She should have it.
结果两百块钱她就把它卖♥♥了
And then she sells it to that girl for 200 bucks.
只能说明她遇上麻烦了
That only means that she's in trouble,
而她却不愿找我帮忙
and she's not reaching out to me.
你认识那家伙吗
You know that guy?
从没见过
Never seen him before.
可他认识你
Well, he knows you.
算你走运 他对你没那么熟
Lucky for you, he doesn't know you that well.
所以他才开枪杀死了你兄弟基斯
That's why he popped your buddy Keith
而不是你
instead of you.
你是真把罗兰·扎尔惹毛了
You really pissed off Rolan Zahl.
他雇了个杀手来摆平你
He hired a hit man to put you out of business.
我知道
I know that.
所以我才会来这儿 对吧
That's why I'm here, right?
我不明白
I don't get it.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表