鹰是如何飞翔的
How does an eagle fly?
靠翅膀吗
With wings?
未必 鸡怎么不会飞
I don't know. Ask the chicken how that's working out.
鹰能够飞翔是因为它无所畏惧
An eagle flies because it is fearless.
依靠心灵的力量
Using its force of mind,
鹰成为了天空的霸主
the eagle is the lord of the sky.
我叫艾伦·奎恩
My name is Alan Quinn
我相信
and I believe
你们都是雄鹰
that you are all eagles.
谢谢 朋友们
Thank you, friends.
感谢大家来到这神圣的乐园
Thank you for visiting this sacred paradise.
如果你们加入为期一周的
If you join my week-long
"心灵的力量"研讨会
"Force Of Mind" seminar,
你将能征服火焰
you... will... conquer... fire.
你们的恐惧将消失殆尽
Your fears will vanish.
你们的工作 人际关系 生活中的一切
Your work, your relationship, everything in your life
都将变得丰富多彩
will be enriched.
谁想和我一起飞翔
Now who wants to come fly with me?
来吧 还有人没举手
Come on! I don't see every hand up.
谁想和我一起飞翔
Who wants to come fly with me?!
来吧 朋友们
Come on! Let's go, people!
来吧 后面的朋友们
Let's go! Come on in the back there!
你好啊 大卫
Ciao, David.
真希望你在这儿
I wish you were here.
美丽的伊丽莎贝塔
Ciaobella, Elisabetta,
我的最爱 我也想在那儿
Il mia amore. I wish I were there, too.
是吗 你不是想躲着我吗
You do? You're not avoiding me?
当然不是 工作走不开
Of course not. Work beckons.
这里太美了
It's so beautiful here.
让人充满力量
So empowering.
充满力量
Empowering?
听上去你好像被艾伦·奎恩洗♥脑♥了
Sounds like you've been sipping the Alan Quinn Kool-Aid.
我正要踏进神圣的泥泉
I'm about to enter the sacred mud spring.
看不到底的地方我是不会进去的
Ugh, if I can't see the bottom, I don't go in.
如果你和我在一起
If you were with me,
你会看到不同的东西
you'd see something else.
完全置身于大自然中
It's all natural here.
我猜那是个私人单独的泥泉吧
I assume that this is a private mud spring?
只有我和自然
Just me and nature.
再见 大卫
Ciao, David.
在给你未婚夫打电♥话♥吗
Is that your fiance on the phone?
你真会卖♥♥弄风情
You're such a tease, huh?
你告诉他我的事了吗
Have you told him about me?
时机还没到
It's not the right time.
桑托 这可不好玩
Santo? None buffo.
不好玩
Not funny!
你吓到我了
Mi hai fatto paura! You scare me!
别踹我
Stop kicking!
我没踹你
I'm not kicking you!
你也别蹭我
You, stop rubbing me.
我没有
I'm not.
欢迎来到温泉梦魇
Welcome to your hot springs nightmare.
天然泥浆浴里的浮尸
Floater in a natural mud bath.
这地方怎么那么眼熟
Why does this place look so familiar?
因为艾伦·奎恩在这儿拍的广♥告♥
Because Alan Quinn shoots his infomercials here.
这里是他的度假村
This is his resort.
没错
Right.
那个宣传"心灵的力量"的家伙
The "Force of Mind" guy.
电视的深夜档都是他
All over late-night TV.
我觉得这可不会是他下一个广♥告♥
I don't think this'll make his next ad.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
有什么发现
What do we got?
未知男性 没有身份证
It's a unknown male. There's no I.D.
肝脏温度和泥浆温度一样
Liver temp's ambient with the mud.
身体浮肿 但皮肤没有脱落
Body's bloated, but there's no sloughing of the skin.
我觉得他至少死了24小时
I'd say he's been dead at least 24 hours,
但不会超过36小时
but probably no more than 36.
听说是几个泡温泉的发现了他
Heard a couple of bathers found him.
两人打闹时这家伙浮起来了
It floated up between them while they were messing around.
没错
Yeah.
其中一个我们认识
And we know one of the bathers.
是伊丽莎贝塔
That's Elisabetta.
霍奇斯的女朋友吗
Hodges' girlfriend?
没错 当时她和那个法比欧一起泡温泉
Yep. She was taking a dip with Fabio over there.
他们还共住一个房♥间
They're sharing a room.
她和霍奇斯订婚了吧
She and Hodges are still engaged, right?
据我所知是的
Far as I know.
那里是什么
Hey, what is that right there?
看上去像是瘀伤
Looks like bruising.
也许是掌纹
Maybe handprints?
可能他被人压在泥浆里
Could be he was held down.
看来不是意外溺死
So, not an accidental drowning.
乐园里的谋杀案
Murder in paradise.
犯罪现场调查 第十三季第二十集
你征服了火焰
You conquer fire...
就能征服一切
...you can conquer anything.
一切都在你心中
It is all within you.
来吧 心灵的力量
Here you go. Force of mind.
你成功了
You got it-- yeah!
这就对了
There you go.
做雄鹰感觉不错吧
Feels good to be an eagle, doesn't it?
-是不是 -艾伦·奎恩
- Doesn't it? - Alan Quinn?
我是拉斯维加斯警局重案组队长
Captain Jim Brass,
吉姆·布拉斯
Las Vegas Police.
不好意思 鸟人 帮个忙
Excuse me, birdman, do me a favor--
飞回你房♥间吧
fly back to your room.
我要和你的灵魂导师聊聊
I need to speak to your spirit guide.
怎么了 艾伦 你就不关心
Hey, what's going on, Alan? Aren't you concerned
有人在你的泥泉里被杀了吗
that a murder victim was found in your mud springs?
我当然关心
Of course I'm concerned.
真是不幸
It's a tragedy.
奎恩先生 我们希望
Mr. Quinn, we're kind of hoping
你能帮我们辨认死者
you could help us identify the victim.
就我所知
As far as I know,
每个雇员 每个来宾都登记过
every employee, every guest has been accounted for.
我已经把登记表交给你们的人了
And I handed over our registry to one of your guys.
有人被困在泥里了
Well, somebody got stuck in the mud.
我能想到的 也许是徒步旅行者
All I can think is, uh, probably a hiker.
很遗憾有些人付不起入场费
Sadly some people can't afford the entrance fee.
那你怎么想
So what do you think,
他们从山坡那边偷溜进来的吗
they sneaked down from the hillside?
也没什么 我从别的角度看这事
They're not a bother, I look the other way.
毕竟这些温泉是属于每个人的 不是吗
In the end, these springs are for everyone, right?
你的想法很高尚啊 艾伦
That's a beautiful sentiment, Alan.
但我来告诉你现在的情况
But let me tell you what's happening.
现在 这些温泉还有这里的每一寸土地
Right now, these springs and every inch of this ground
都属于我们
belongs to us.
明白吗
You got it?
我还真有点怀念在泥里玩耍的时候
You know, I kind of miss playing in the mud.
神圣的会冒泡的泥浆 更好了
Sacred bubbly mud. Even better.
听说可能需要些现场测试
Heard you might need some extra on-site testing.
我来帮忙
I'm here to help.
她在接待区
She's over by the reception area.
伊丽莎贝塔 伊丽莎贝塔 亲爱的
Elisabetta, Elisabetta, mi amore.
太可怕了 大卫
It was horrible, David.
没事的 我在这
Oh, it's okay, it's okay. I'm here.
我听说你和别人在一起
Now, I heard you were with someone?
是 桑托
Si. Santo.
他是我哥哥 大卫
He's my brother, David.
他从托斯卡纳来看我
He's visiting from Tuscany.
但我查了酒店登记信息
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表