Right.
乔丹提取了假海伦的DNA
Jordan swabs the fake Helen,
宁静时光疗养院的某些人就坐不住了
and that is when somebody at Tranquil Hours got spooked--
因为他们觉得自己要被暴露了
'cause they realized they were about to be found out.
所以问题在于 这个大阴谋到底有多大
So the question is: How wide is this wider conspiracy?
不知道
Don't know.
不过我要是你
But if I were you,
就先从海伦的主治医生开始查起
I would start with Helen's doctor.
对不起 有什么可以效劳吗
Excuse me. Can I help you?
有 我们来找奥基弗医生
Yeah, we're here to see Dr. O'Keefe.
她今天早上请病假了
She called in sick this morning.
早猜到了
Big surprise.
既然如此 我们想见见海伦·乔丹
Uh, in that case, we'd like to see Helen Jordan.
我们奉命前来提取她的指纹
We have a warrant for her fingerprints.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
海伦几小时前被转去加护病房♥了
Helen was transferred to a critical care facility a few hours ago.
是吗 在哪儿
Really? Where?
得问奥基弗医生
You'd have to ask Dr. O'Keefe.
好吧 要是她的房♥间还没人住的话
Okay. Well, if her room hasn't been transferred,
我们要进去看看
we're going to need to see it.
闻到了吗
You smell that?
漂白剂的味道
Bleach.
一尘不染
Not a speck of dust.
没有DNA 没有痕迹
No DNA, no trace
也不可能有指纹了
and probably no fingerprints.
先别急
Hold that thought.
说不定真有海伦的指纹呢
Maybe we do have Helen's fingerprint.
这叫马失前蹄
They always miss something.
-尼克 -怎么了
- Nick. - Yeah?
看这个
Get this.
亨利验出凶手和轮椅上的那个骗子
Henry found a sibling match between our killer
有手足关系
and the impostor in the wheelchair.
怎么说
What do you mean?
我们从冒充者身上提取的DNA
The swab we got off our impostor
与破坏飞机那人穿的工作服上提取的DNA
has multiple alleles in common with the DNA
有多条相同的等位基因
we pulled from the coveralls of our saboteur.
那又怎么样 还是不知道名字
So what? We still don't have a name.
查到名字了
We do.
我们在宁静时光疗养院的房♥间里提取的指纹
Print we got from the room at Tranquil Hours comes back
经查证属于马西娅·福赛斯
to a Marcia Forsythe.
和杰弗里·福赛斯一个姓吗
As in Jeffrey Forsythe?
空难中死掉的那位律师的枪
Well, he's the guy who loaned his gun
就是从他那儿借的
to the lawyer who died in the crash.
她是他妹妹
She's his sister.
她滑雪时出了意外 大脑损伤
She had a skiing accident-- brain damage.
他让她住进了宁静时光疗养院
He put her in Tranquil Hours.
他是海伦·乔丹数百万基金的受托人
He's the trustee in charge of Helen Jordan's millions.
我给布拉斯打电♥话♥
I'll call Brass.
我已经打电♥话♥去福赛斯所在的律师事务所了
I already called Forsythe's law firm.
他正准备出城出公差
He's on his way out of town for a business trip.
驾驶自己的飞机
Flying his own plane.
你要去哪儿 福赛斯先生
Are you going somewhere, Mr. Forsythe?
出什么事了 警官
Is there a problem, officers?
谁知道呢 机舱门的密封性最近查过没
I don't know. Have you checked your cabin door seals lately?
我们知道你打的什么如意算盘
We know about your scam,
从海伦·乔丹那儿揩走大把钞票
siphoning millions from Helen Jordan,
花她的钱充实你自己的腰包
enriching yourself at her expense.
如果有人前去探访
And putting your sister in her place
就让你妹妹冒名顶替
whenever anyone came to visit.
顺便告诉你 我们已经发现
Oh, and by the way, we found her
她被藏在另一家医院了
stashed away in another hospital.
-都是无稽之谈 -我不这么想
- These are absurd allegations. - I don't think so.
那位好医生已经被我们抓了
We've arrested the good doctor,
而且她已经招供了
and she's confessed.
那又怎样 不就是伪造账目吗
So, perhaps there was a little creative accounting.
又没害死谁
A victimless crime.
飞机失事没死人吗
That plane crash wasn't victimless.
你不会以为我和这事有关吧
You can't possibly think I had anything to do with that.
我已经说过 我同事格兰特·阿伯特有仇家
I already told you my associate, Grant Abbott, had enemies--
那些人都是大奸大恶的
the type that were capable of doing such heinous acts.
别说了 行吗
Just stop, okay?
我们已经知道是你让奥基弗医生
We already know that you persuaded Dr. O'Keefe
叫乔丹乘这趟包机回芝加哥的
to offer Jordan a free charter flight to Chicago.
再说你能进机场
Plus you had access.
把你的飞机停进来
Got your plane at the airport.
看到你在飞机库进出
You know, people wouldn't think twice
没人会起疑
seeing you walk in and out of the hangar.
你这纯属猜测
That's wildly speculative.
-DNA证据可不是猜的 -什么DNA
- DNA evidence isn't. - What DNA?
你的
Yours.
你破坏那架飞机的机舱门时穿了件工作服
Found on the coveralls you were wearing
我们在那上面找到的
when you sabotaged the plane's cabin door.
你们这是虚张声势
You're bluffing.
你们没有我的DNA样本作比对
You don't have a sample of my DNA for comparison.
我们有你妹妹的
We have your sister's.
一样有效
That's good enough.
那架飞机上的五个人都被你杀了
You killed five people on that plane.
地上没人死就算你走运了
It's just dumb luck you didn't kill more on the ground.
但愿你偷的那些钱还没花完
I hope you saved some of the money you stole,
你得用来请个
because you're going to need it
比你高明得多的律师才行
to hire a lawyer a lot smarter than you.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
遵命
Okay.
听说你们抓到人了
I heard you got your man.
是的
Yeah.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
再加上DNA帮了点儿小忙
Little help from DNA.
你不认为系谱学是真正的科学
You don't see genealogy as a pure science,
是吧 罗素先生
do you, Mr. Russell?
我没那么想
I wouldn't say that.
它毕竟是对知识的系统追求 对吧
It is, after all, a systematic pursuit of knowledge, right?
寻求能理解我们是谁 又从何而来
Seeking an understanding of who we are and where we came from.
反正我认为是科学
I mean, that sounds like science to me.
也许不是特别纯正 不过...
Maybe not pure, but...
什么时候用得上"对知识的系统追求"了
Well, if you ever need a little systematic pursuit of knowledge,
就来找我
you know where to find me.
再见
Bye-bye.
怎么样
What do you think?
唐娜 太棒了
Donna, this is awesome.
我爸肯定会喜欢的
My dad is going to love it.
我很喜欢你家族徽章上的
I just love that your family crest
常青树和驯鹿
has an evergreen and reindeer on it.
-正适合圣诞节 -正适合圣诞节
- It's perfect for Christmas. - Perfect for Christmas.
有谁说过你俩在一起很般配吗
Anyone ever tell you two that you're really very cute together?
当然了 你们要当心
But, of course, you'd want be careful.
埃克利和荷杰姆-桑德斯都是源于挪威的名字
Because Ekli and Hojem-Sanders are both Norwegian names.
有可能是同一个族谱的不同分支
They could branch off of the same family tree.
那你们就是亲上加亲了
Which would make you kissing cousins.
不过很可能不是
But... probably not.
好了 以后再见吧
All right, I'll see you in a bit.
圣何塞有货运飞机出事了
Cargo plane, San Jose.
所有人都要去
All hands on deck.
运安委真是一刻都不得闲啊
No rest for the NTSB.
那是
Nope.
看来要在此一别了
So, I guess this is it.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 关于我请吃饭那事儿
Listen, about my, uh, dinner offer...
只是因为
It's just that...
和你重逢
...seeing you again
带回了很多美好的回忆 萨拉
brought back a lot of good memories, Sara.
说实话 你这么光彩照人 我都受不了
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表