你永远都别想出来
I'll see you rot in jail.
这个格蕾丝爸爸的
That's Grace's dad's confession
忏悔录音
on tape, as far as I'm concerned.
这就是凶手要找的
This is what our killer was after.
但我不明白
But I'm confused.
我以为这几件谋杀案要抓的是托尼·拉什
I thought we were looking at Tony Lash for these murders.
我们有一个证人证明
I mean, we got a witness that puts
拉什的一个手下在现场
one of Lash's guys in the house,
帮他杀人
doing the killings for him.
也许他不只是为了自己杀人
Well, maybe he wasn't just killing for him.
也许
Maybe.
布鲁斯
Hi, Bruce.
调查员罗素说你还有问题要问我
CSI Russell said you still had some questions for me.
你和托尼·拉什是什么关系
What's your connection to Tony Lash?
谁
Who?
我不认识什么托尼·拉什
I-I mean, I don't know any Tony Lash.
那戴夫呢
What about Dave?
"底特律的戴夫" 认识他吗
"Detroit Dave"? What about him?
什么意思
What's this about?
这是什么
What's that?
你真的要这样装吗 真的吗
You really want to play it this way? Really?
-我可以跟你装下去 -我没有在装
- 'Cause I'll play with you. - I'm not playing!
我真的什么都不知道
I don't know what any of this is about!
这是你承认骚扰你儿子和女儿的录音
That is your confession to molesting your own son and daughter.
格蕾丝全录下来了
Grace recorded it, man.
这是一个骗局
This is some kind of trick.
骗局 不 不
Trick? No, no, no.
不是骗局
No tricks.
我不知道有什么录音
I don't know anything about any recording.
这段录音就是你杀害他们的原因
That disc is why you had them killed.
这段录音就是你联合托尼·拉什
That disc is why you joined up
一起伤害以及谋杀了四个人的原因
with Tony Lash to beat and murder four people,
包括你亲生儿子和女儿
including your own son and daughter.
不是的
No!
我爱我的女儿
I loved my daughter!
和儿子
And my son!
我知道我伤害过他们
I know I hurt them.
我心里清楚
I know I did.
但那是很久以前的事情了
But that was a very long time ago.
我已经洗心革面
I'm not that man anymore.
我只求一个机会让我证明自己
And all I wanted was the chance to prove it...
让家人回到我身边
have my family back together again.
也许这是你想要的
Well, that may have been what you wanted.
但格蕾丝和史蒂文并不这么想
But that damn sure wasn't what Grace or Steven wanted.
她不会让你靠近莫莉 哪怕一步
There was no way in hell she was letting you go near Molly.
我想格蕾丝即便是离开人世
And I think that Grace
也希望我们能找到这盘光碟
wanted us to find that, so that even in death,
这就是她的证据
she can bear witness against you.
我不管你怎么想
It doesn't matter what you think.
对我来说 家人是最重要的
My family is the most important thing to me.
就算要我死 我也不会再伤害他们
I would die before I hurt them again.
我觉得他对录音的事一无所知
I don't think he knew anything about that recording.
那谋杀案呢
What about the murders?
看来他也不知情
Don't think he knew anything about them, either.
好吧 我们掌握了哪些线索
Okay, so, what do we got?
这两位死者
We have two of our victims--
J.D.和杜克
J.D. and Duke,
肯定是托尼·拉什指使的
clearly connect to Tony Lash.
为报强♥奸♥他侄女之仇
Revenge killing for raping his niece.
而格蕾丝·古德温和史蒂文·古德温
And the other two-- Grace and Steven Goodwin-- to Bruce,
本以为是布鲁斯杀人灭口
to cover up for his past crimes.
但如果不是布鲁斯和拉什
But if Bruce didn't hook up with Lash
沆瀣一气杀的人 那又是谁呢
to commit these murders, the question is who did?
我刚和布拉斯讲完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Brass.
他成功地窃听到了拉什的电♥话♥
The wiretap on Lash's phone just came through.
看来布拉斯这次真把他惹毛了
I guess Brass really did rattle his cage.
他联♥系♥那位"底特律的戴夫"了吗
Did he reach out to "Dave from Detroit"?
布拉斯刚找到他的尸体
Brass just found him
-一枪爆头 -真的吗
- with a bullet in his head. - Really.
戴夫也死无对证了
So Dave's not talking.
确实 不过窃听到的拉什的电♥话♥里
No, but we got someone else was talking plenty
有人透露了更多东西
on that wiretap to Lash.
他还有个女朋友
Turns out he's got a girlfriend,
破天荒头一次 居然与他年纪相仿
who, for once, is age appropriate.
收拾东西呢 古德温夫人
Packing up are you, Mrs. Goodwin?
是啊
Oh, yes, yes.
之前有警♥察♥告诉我
Uh, your officers told me earlier
犯罪现场已经解禁
that they had released the crime scene.
虽然这很艰难 但...
It's so hard, but it...
终归要收拾
it has to be done.
你杀自己的孙子孙女时也是这么想的吗
Did you feel the same way about killing your grandkids?
-你说什么 -我第一次听说
- Excuse me? - You know, when I first
你和托尼·拉什是一对时
heard about you and Tony Lash as a couple,
我还不敢相信呢
I just, I didn't get it.
他说你俩高中时也算青梅竹马
Yeah, he said that you two were high-school sweethearts;
多年后你又联♥系♥了他
that you reconnected after all these years.
真是个美好的爱情故事
It was a really sweet story.
你有好多东西要收拾啊 不是吗
You got a lot of stuff to go through there, don't you?
我来帮你节省点时间
I guess I could save her some time.
如果你是在找
That is, if you're looking for a...
你儿子忏悔时的录音的话
a recording of your son's confession,
我帮你拷贝了一份
I made you a copy for you.
其实给你的律师更合适
Actually, you know what, it's more for your lawyer.
我完全不知道你们在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我的孙子孙女就在这栋房♥子里被活活打死
My grandchildren were beaten to death in this house.
你们怎能反过来指控我
How dare you accuse me!
不用我们多说什么
Oh, we don't have to accuse you of anything.
你自己已经不打自招了
You already took care of that yourself.
再请你听一段录音
Another little recording I want you to listen to.
该死 托尼 他们把布鲁斯抓走了
Damn it, Tony, they just arrested Bruce.
警♥察♥迟早会发现
Sooner or later the cops are going
-是谁干的 -冷静点 安吉丝
- to figure out who did this. - Calm down, Agnes.
我怎么冷静
Calm down?!
警♥察♥绝不会找到咱们头上
They're never gonna connect this to us.
他们会发现我们在一起
They're going to find out we're together;
还有你杀那两个恶棍复仇时
that I got you to kill my grandkids
为我结果了我的孙子孙女
while you were taking your revenge on those two thugs.
你们一家人都喜欢
Boy, your family has a bad habit of getting
在录音的时候供认罪行 是不是
caught confessing on tape. Don't you think?
托尼复仇心切我明白
I get Tony, revenge killing.
可你呢
But you...
你让他杀了你的
you had him murder your own grandson,
孙子和孙女
your own granddaughter.
你怎么下得了手
How could you do that?
就为了保护布鲁斯吗
To protect Bruce?
你当然不懂
You don't understand.
你怎么能明白呢
How could you?
布鲁斯是我的一切 我的最爱
Bruce is my everything; my baby.
为了保护他我什么都做得出来
There is nothing I wouldn't do to protect him.
那格蕾丝 史蒂文和莫莉算什么呢
And Grace... Steven, Molly-- what about them?
布鲁斯倾尽全力
Bruce tried everything
想让他们一家人团聚
to bring the family back together.
我儿子并非完人
My son is not perfect.
但格蕾丝那个贱♥人♥
But Grace, that little bitch.
竟敢欺骗我儿子
She tricked him.
还要昭告天下
And she was gonna tell everyone.
他们身上都留着你的血
Come on, they were your own flesh and blood.
他们又不是在我肚子里长大的
They didn't grow inside of me.
不是我亲生亲养 不是喝我的奶长大
I didn't give them life, feed them from my own breast.
等你够岁数了再来评判我
Judge me when you've lived that.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表