你记忆中的 她的身体特征 已经没有了
Her physical features, as you remember them, are gone.
你不会希望这是你最后的记忆
You don't want this to be your last memory of her.
你对死亡如此迟钝吗
Are you so desensitized to death
你甚至不明白
you can't even understand
我找了整整两年是什么感觉
how I feel after two years of searching?
莫妮卡...
Monica...
医生 相信你认识现场调查员罗素
Doctor, I believe you know CSI Russell.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉在西雅图我们没能
I'm sorry we weren't able to give you the answers
给您一个答复
you were looking for in Seattle.
现在给我答案了
Well, you're giving them to me now.
对此我深表感谢
And for that, I'm grateful.
现在 我想见我的女儿
Now, I'd like to see my daughter.
沃伦医生
Dr. Warren...
请接受我友好的建议
please take some friendly advice.
记住你女儿最美好的时刻
Remember your daughter in happier times.
这是我能确定的唯一方法
This is the only way that I can be sure.
跟我坐会儿 就一会
Sit with me, just for a second.
还记得现场调查员芬恩利吗
You remember CSI Finlay?
记得
Yes.
她在遗体上找到这个
Well... she found this on her body.
你们帮我找回了珍妮特
You've given me Janet back.
现在去抓住那个混♥蛋♥
Now go get that son of a bitch.
你的手♥机♥响个不停
Uh, your cell phone is blowing up.
是 所以我才放在那边
Yeah. That's why I left it over there.
芬恩利
芬恩一定以为
Finn is under the impression that I am
我是她的私人助理
her personal assistant.
如果她想再被开除一次 我不会陪她一起疯
If she's gonna get fired again, I am not gonna go down with her.
没人会被开除
Nobody is getting fired.
难道你从没有对任何案子有过特殊的热情吗
Haven't you ever been passionate about a case before?
我对很多事情都充满热情
I am passionate about a lot of things.
好吧
Okay, so....
看看这个
Take a look at this.
在处理我找到的那枚戒指
Been working on that ring I found.
哈迪森高中 1987级
Hardison High School, class of 1987.
哈迪森高中
Hardison High.
位于西雅图城外15英里处
15 miles outside Seattle.
有87级的照片吗
Any photos of the class of '87?
这女的身材挺柔软的
Huh. She was limber.
你肯定做不来
Bet you can't do that.
看看谁是高三学生会会长呀
Look who was Senior Class President.
汤姆·库里
Tom Cooley.
票选成为"最可能成为连环杀手的人"
Voted "Most Likely to Become a Serial Killer."
是时候接你的电♥话♥了
Time to answer your phone.
有两名无名氏找到了匹配的DNA
DNA hits on two of your Jane Does.
斯蒂芬妮·霍林格
Stephanie Hollinger...
以及尚肖·温勒蒂
and Sunshine Vanletti.
斯蒂芬妮是1999年失踪的
Now, Stephanie went missing in 1999.
21岁 在加州大学洛杉矶分校念书
She was a 21-year-old coed from UCLA
去西雅图参加田径比赛
in Seattle for a Walk-and-Run.
最后一次被人看到是在"无尽酒吧"
Last seen at a place called Endless Lounge.
是国会区的一家时尚酒吧
Trendy bar in Capitol District.
另一个姑娘呢
What about the other girl?
02年失踪
Went missing in '02.
23岁 是名健身顾问
23-year-old fitness instructor,
还在"佐伯"上夜班做♥鸡♥尾酒服务生
worked nights as a cocktail waitress at Zobo.
也是在国会区
Also in the Capitol District.
珍妮特·沃伦也是在那一带失踪的
You know, that's the same area that Janet Warren went missing.
那里可能就是汤姆·库里的狩猎区
This could be Tom Cooley's hunting ground.
他在那附近有间办公室
He had an office right around the corner.
他都不必费多大的力
Well, he didn't have to work that hard.
毒性测试显示死者体内有大量氟硝安定
Tox results showed high levels of flunitrazepam.
用来约会迷♥奸♥的药
Date rape drug.
二十出头 身材健美 金发
Early 20's, athletic, blond...
大多数尸体都有被勒颈的痕迹
Most of the bodies showed signs of strangulation,
舌骨碎裂
broken hyoids...
他一贯近身作案 并与死者相识
M.O. is up close and personal.
他喜欢在她们死去时看着她们的眼睛
He likes to look in their eyes as they die.
那家伙是虐待狂
Guy's a sadist.
先引诱她们 接着性侵犯
Lures them in, sexually assaults them,
然后将其勒死
and then strangles them.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
珍妮特失踪后两周
A couple weeks after Janet disappeared,
一位目击者提供了
a witness came forward
这段手♥机♥录像
with this cell phone video.
也是最后一次有人目睹珍妮特活着的时候
Last time Janet was seen alive.
-和汤姆·库里一起 -对
- With Tom Cooley. - Mm-hmm.
她的手搭在他大腿上
Her hand's on his thigh.
示意他可以带她回家
Giving him permission to take her home.
你好 我是西雅图警局的
Hi, this is Captain Robinson with the, uh,
罗宾逊队长
Seattle Police Department.
我们在调查一宗谋杀案
Um, we're conducting a murder investigation,
现在需要买♥♥了哈迪森高中1987级
and we're searching for a list of students who purchased
班级戒指的学生名单
a 1987 Hardison High School class ring.
行 我等着
Yeah, I'll hold.
那小可怜是穿着什么回家的呀
What did the poor thing wear home?
满脸笑容
A smile.
对 我在呢
Yeah, I'm here.
太好了
Oh, great.
你能把那名单邮件给我吗
Could you e-mail me that list?
-谢谢 -不好意思 "老大"
- Thanks. - Excuse me, "Captain"
记得我们要找的人弄丢了戒指
Remember, our guy lost his ring.
名单上有谁
Was there anybody on that list
买♥♥了一枚戒指替换吗
that ordered a replacement ring?
对 第二枚戒指
Yeah, a second ring.
有一个
There is one.
叫什么
What's the name?
埃里克·路易
Eric Louie.
L-o-u-i-e
路-易.
还有别人吗
Is there anybody else?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
怎么 你以为会这么容易
What, you think it'd be that easy?
她说库里 你就能抓他去坐牢
She'd say "Cooley" and you'd say "Get in jail""
走吧
Let's go.
西雅图的好警♥察♥都认识埃里克·路易
Any good Seattle cop knows Eric Louie.
爱你哦 爸爸
Love you, Daddy!
大伙儿再见
Bye, guys.
你好啊 麦克
Hey, Mikey.
你来这地方做什么
What the hell you doing in this neck of the woods?
我们在调查珍妮特·沃伦一案中的线索
Well, we're following a lead in the Janet Warren case.
对 晨间简报的时候我也听说了
Oh, yeah. Heard about that in morning briefing.
我认识你
I know you.
是犯罪现场调查员
You're a CSI.
两年前被开除了 对吧
Fired a couple years ago, yeah?
应该说是辞职了
Uh, resigned in lieu of.
路易警官 我们想问你几个关于
Officer Louie, we would like to ask you
你的1987级班级戒指的问题
some questions about your 1987 Hardison High class ring.
你弄丢的那枚
The one you lost?
你们不是在调查珍妮特·沃伦的案子吗
Thought you were working the Janet Warren case.
是 没错
Oh, we are.
现场调查员芬恩利现在在维加斯实验室工作
CSI Finlay here's with the Vegas lab these days.
我们在大型坟墓里找到了你的戒指
We found your ring in our mass grave.
听起来像是在指控我呀
That sounds like an accusation.
我需要联♥系♥工会代表吗 麦克
Do I need my guild rep, Mikey?
不用 告诉我们你的戒指怎么丢的就行
No. Just tell us how you lost the ring.
不过我没有弄丢戒指
Well, I didn't lose it.
我把它给了我的高中宝贝
I gave it to my high school sweetheart.
她跟我说她弄丢了
She told me she lost it,
就在她为了那个后卫甩掉我以后
right after she dumped me for the quarterback.
我想她大概是扔掉了
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表