knew exactly what they were doing.
要是破坏太严重
Too much damage
飞机根本不会增压
and the plane wouldn't have pressurized at all...
舱内的警示灯会亮
Setting off a warning light in the cabin.
飞行员会立即掉头回去
The pilot would've turned the plane around immediately.
破坏太轻就不能达到效果
Too little damage would've had no effect at all.
破坏者要做到恰到好处
Saboteur had to get it just right.
说明他对飞机了如指掌
Suggests an intimate knowledge of the plane.
你好
Hello!
你是哈尔吗
Are you Hal?
是 我是哈尔
Yeah, I'm Hal.
给昨晚坠落的专机
Yeah, the same Hal that, uh, did the maintenance
做维修的那位哈尔吗
on that charter jet that went down last night?
我已经把维修日志交给运安委了
I-I already gave the logs to NTSB.
我非常专业
Look, I'm good at what I do.
我检查又检查了
I checked and double-checked
飞机上的所有系统
every system on that plane.
我们并不认为飞机是因疏忽而坠毁的
Well, we're not saying that an oversight caused it to crash.
对 我们认为是有人故意使它坠毁的
No, we're saying somebody brought it down.
你能跟我们谈谈
Can you tell us about
你和维加斯北机场包机公♥司♥的关系吗
your relationship with LVN Charter.
关系很好
Yeah, my relationship is fine.
自从我离开保佛公♥司♥之后
Been taking care of their plane
就一直在维修他们的飞机
ever since I left Beaufort.
他们上一次给你发薪水
When was the last time
是什么时候
they paid you?
有一段时间了
It's been a while.
有一段时间 大概有四个月了吧
Been a while? It's been, like, four months, hasn't it?
他们欠你超过六千美金
They owe you over six grand.
听着 我不会为了六千美金
Hey, look, I'm not gonna sabotage a plane
而毁掉一架飞机
over a lousy six grand.
这些是你的工具对吧
Here's your tools, right?
是啊 是我的工具
Yeah, they're my tools.
你标记的方式真是特别啊
Well, you certainly have an interesting way of marking them.
这样比较容易识别
Well, helps me keep track of them.
绿色和我们在舱门上找到的相同
Green color is the same that we found on the cabin door.
怎么了
What?
你的意思是某人用了
You're saying somebody messed
我的工具破坏了飞机吗
with the plane using my tools?
不 我们在想或许破坏飞机的人就是你
No, we're wondering if maybe you messed with it.
我没有搞破坏
I didn't mess with it,
听见没
alright?
近几天我一直在劳夫林
I've been in Laughlin the last couple of days.
今早才回来
I got back this morning.
尽管如此 我还是得把你的工具包起来
Yeah, well, I'm packing up your tools.
我得把它们带走
They're coming with me now.
这些工具是我的吃饭家伙啊
These tools are my livelihood.
听着 你负责维修的飞机
Hey, you maintained a jet
昨晚一头栽进了城内坠毁了
that took a nose dive into the ground last night,
我想现在也没人找你干活吧
I don't think your phone's ringing off the hook.
有吗
Is it?
送至: 德克萨斯州达拉斯城 工业路10001号♥ I.T.S研究室
打扰了
Sorry.
一个小问题 我查你父亲的姓
Quick question. I'm having a little trouble
查得有点困难
searching your father's surname.
你有见过名字被拼写成E-K-L-I吗
Did you ever see it spelled E-K-L-I?
还真见过
Actually, yes.
好像是我爷爷 我见他这样拼写过
I think my grandfather. I've seen him spell it that way.
太好了 我就知道
Brilliant. I knew it.
我有个问题想问你
Uh, I have a question for you.
在你的系谱学研究中
In your genealogy work,
你有听说过ITS研究室吗
have you heard of ITS Labs?
的确听说过
Indeed I have.
ITS是一个位于达拉斯的DNA研究室
ITS Is a DNA lab in Dallas.
他们的业务是专门进行
Their business specializes
DIY的DNA化验
in do-it-yourself DNA analysis
特别是一些生父确认诉讼案
in paternity suits.
-生父确认案吗 -是的
- Paternity suits? - Mm-hmm.
该公♥司♥将DNA试剂盒寄给你
The lab mails you a DNA kit,
你自己采样
you do your own swabbing.
然后包装起来再寄回去
Wrap it up and mail it back.
几周后就能拿到结果
Answer comes in a couple of weeks.
回函上没有任何名字
There's no name on the return label.
出于保密需要 他们会通过序列号♥
Well, for confidentiality, they use serial numbers
来识别顾客
to identify the client.
你看看运单号♥
Look at the shipping label.
太好了 搞张搜查证
Great. With a warrant,
女死者的身份就有线索了
I might have Jane Doe's I.D.
还有作案动机
You may also have motive.
抱歉 我不小心听到
I'm sorry. I couldn't help but overhear
出事飞机被动过手脚
about the plane being sabotaged.
你知道生父确认案
You know that paternity suits
通常牵涉颇多
are particularly contentious.
死者可能是因为家庭纠纷而被杀
Contentious enough to make Jane Doe our target?
我是听说过有个快餐大亨
I remember hearing about a fast-food franchise mogul
和他的秘书生了个孩子
who fathered a child with his secretary,
当母亲试图通过生父确认
and when she tried to prove paternity
获得子女抚养权的时候
and get child support,
老板就把孩子他妈下油炸了
he, uh, dunked her in the fryer.
我只是随便说说
I'm just throwing it out there.
我得把这个送去给亨利
I'm just going to give this to Henry.
吉尔·葛瑞森来电
你接就是 我回避一会
You can take that. I'll come back.
不用了
No, that's all right.
我一会给他回电♥话♥
I-I'll call him back later.
如果你想找个人谈谈心...
If you ever feel like talking...
你试过异地恋吗
You ever tried the long-distance thing?
没 不过我觉得也许会
No, but I think it would have helped
有助于我和第二个老公的关系
my relationship with husband number two.
在西雅图那个吗
Ah, the Seattle ex?
是的
Yeah.
再次见到他 感觉怎么样
What was that like, seeing him again?
开始有点尴尬
It was weird.
后来就好了
And then it wasn't.
我很好奇上次你为什么坐了下一班飞机回来呢
You know, I wondered why you took a later flight.
你和那个运安委的人怎么样了
What about your NTSB guy?
感觉奇怪吗
Is that weird?
非常尴尬
Very weird.
就这么僵持着吗
Gonna stay that way?
还能怎么样
It has to, right?
这把看起来有戏
This looks promising. Similar tool marks
和我们在飞机舱门上的破坏痕迹很相似
as the sabotage that we found on the cabin door.
能把霍奇斯找到的油漆碎片递给我吗
Can you pass me those, uh, paint chips that Hodges found?
没问题
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
油漆形状也吻合
Got a physical match.
作案凶器找到了
Got a murder weapon.
但凶手依然没有线索
But not a murder suspect.
机械师哈尔的不在场证明成立
Hal the mechanic's alibi checked out.
幸运股赌场的监控录像显示
Eye in the sky at the Lucky Stakes Casino in Laughlin had him
他在赌场里玩了整整三天
at the tables three nights in a row.
那么哈尔的嫌疑排除了
So Hal's off the hook.
有人偷用了他的工具
But somebody helped themselves to his tools.
而且这人可以进出机场
Yeah, someone who had access to the airport.
监控录像还没送过来
Surveillance hasn't come in yet,
也许能从中找到凶手的身影
but maybe we'll get lucky and find our killer on it.
与此同时 关于另一名死者的身份
Well, in the meantime, we have
有一条线索
a lead on our other John Doe.
如我们所料 那把枪不在哈里根名下
The gun's not registered to Harrigan like we thought.
它属于杰弗里·福赛斯
It's actually registered to a Jeffrey Forsythe.
他是市区一家律师事务所的股东
He's a partner in a law firm downtown.
布拉斯给他办公室打了电♥话♥
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表