But I checked the hotel register,
他和你的姓不一样
and he has a different last name.
你们俩还住在一间屋里
And you two were staying in the same room.
你不相信我吗 大卫
You don't trust me, David?
我相信 我想相信
I do, it's just I want to,
但我...不明白
but I don't... understand.
桑托和我的姓不一样是因为...
Santo and I have different last name because...
我以前结过婚
I was married before.
我保留了前夫的姓
I keep my husband last name.
大卫 我那时年少无知
David, I was very young.
你怎么没告诉过我你结过婚
Why didn't you tell me you were married before?
我想说
I tried.
但你太忙了
You've been so busy.
你没时间听我说
You never have time for me.
说句"对了 我离过婚 意大利式的"
How much time does it take for someone to just say,
需要多久时间
"By the way, I'm divorced, Italian-style"?
那段婚姻只持续了一周
It was just one week.
于事无补
Not helping.
我会解释一切的
I'll explain everything.
没什么的
Era niente.
什么都没有
It was nothing.
求你了
Please.
准备好了吗
Ready?
开始吧
Let's get dirty.
看来是最后一个了
This looks like the last of it.
等等 有东西卡在
Hold on-- there's something's wedged
这两块石头中间
between the rocks right here.
皮手链吗
Leather bracelet?
-很干净 -说明它是不久前
- It looks clean. - That means it wasn't
才卡在这里的
in here for very long.
也许它是当时
Maybe it belonged
被害人的同伴留下的
to someone who was in here with our vic.
或者是凶手的
Maybe even our killer.
医生 有什么发现
Doc, what do we have?
死者确实是溺死
Confirmation our victim drowned.
胃里有很多泥
Stomach contents are muddy.
还能确认这确实是起谋杀案
Also confirmation we're dealing with a homicide.
除了死者胸前
In addition to the apparent bruising
明显的瘀伤外
to our victim's chest,
还在他前额处发现了擦伤
I also found this abrasion on his forehead.
被丢入泥浆前 他可能被打过吗
Think he was hit before he went in?
很可能
Possibly.
这些是嵌在伤口里的碎屑
These were embedded inside the wound track.
看上去像是木头碎片
Looks like wooden splinters.
也许是凶器上的
Maybe from a weapon.
被打然后溺死
Beaten and then drowned?
我把这些拿给霍奇斯
I'll send this off to Hodges.
死者上颌用了局部义齿
John Doe had a maxillary partial denture.
金属框架上刻有四个数字
Four numbers are engraved on the metal framework.
多数牙医用病人社保号♥的
Most dentists I.D. their patients
最后四位来给患者编号♥
using the last four digits of their Social.
应该能查到名字
Should give us a name.
韦德夫人
Mrs. Wade.
请节哀顺变
I'm, um, I'm sorry for your loss.
我以为贾斯廷还在疗养呢
I thought Justin was still at the spa.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
你没和他一块去疗养吗
You weren't with him at the spa?
没有 他和他的销♥售♥团队
No, he was on a corporate retreat
一起参加这次拓展训练
with his sales team.
贾斯廷是...毕克斯通的销♥售♥代表
Justin's a... a rep at Bixton.
毕克斯通 那家制药公♥司♥吗
Bixton-- the pharmaceutical company?
没错
That's right.
公♥司♥选用了艾伦·奎恩的团队建设技巧
The company uses Alan Quinn's team-building techniques.
你知不知道 贾斯廷和他的
Do you know, um, if Justin had problems
哪位同事有矛盾
with any of his co-workers?
没有 他爱他的工作...
No. He loved his job...
还有我们在一起的日子
our life together...
我们的生活才刚开始
we were just getting started.
你最后一次和他通话是什么时候
When was the last time that you spoke with him?
两天前
Two days ago.
我太傻了
This is so stupid.
他根本就不想去
He didn't even want to go.
是我说服他去的
I convinced him.
他为什么不想去
Why didn't he want to go?
他觉得太新潮了 而且很傻
He thought it was new-agey and-and silly.
我以前去那儿疗养过
I had stayed at the spa before,
所以我觉得对他有好处
so I thought it would be good for him.
看看这些 泥浆浴里简直什么都有啊
Wow, look at that. What wasn't in this mud bath?
看起来就像兄弟会昨天开了场派对
Yeah, it looks like the day after a frat party.
泥浆里那些恶心的证据已经收集完了
Complete with the muddy walk-of-shame evidence.
避孕套上的DNA也已送去检验
The condoms are swabbed for DNA.
亨利没什么发现
Henry got no results.
瓶子和烟头也没有结果
As well as the bottles and cigarette butts.
还有那鸽子羽毛太恶心了
And that pigeon feather is disgusting.
说真的 这些东西看起来
Really, all of this stuff looks
都像是在底下泡了好几周了
like it's been down there a couple of weeks
除了这个东西
except for this thing right here.
上面连泥都没有
Doesn't even have any mud on it.
能给我看看吗
Can I see that thing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这是个...
This is a...
可能是鹰的羽毛
eagle feather, maybe?
你把这个带穗的东西
You know, you put this little tassel thing
安到羽毛的底部
on the end of the feather,
就能得到一个鹰羽扇
you got yourself a smudge feather.
-什么东西 -鹰羽扇
- A what? - Smudge feather.
印第安人有时候焚香时
Native American Indians use it sometimes
用它来扇烟
to waft incense around.
我妈以前经常用
My mom used to use
一把鹰羽扇来净化我们家
a smudge feather to cleanse the negativity from our house.
我记得你说过你家住在货车里
I thought you said your house was a van?
相信我 那辆货车绝对需要很多熏香
Believe me, that van needed a lot of smudging.
等等 鹰羽扇
Wait a sec. Smudge feather.
我好像在哪儿见过
Where have I seen that?
艾伦·奎恩把拓展训练参与者的
Alan Quinn sent over a list of
名单发过来了
everyone on the retreat.
开幕式那天的日程表写着
Opening day itinerary.
他以三人一队给所有人分了组
He divided everyone into teams of three.
每队都以一种鹰的名字命名
Each team was named after a type of eagle.
这是一只白尾鹰
So, this is a white-tailed eagle.
而艾伦·奎恩把这根象征性的羽毛
And the feather symbol that Alan Quinn gave
给了你和你们毕克斯通公♥司♥那队
to you and your Bixton team--
也就是你 希瑟和杰西卡·劳尔
which consisted of you, Heather, and Jessica Lowell
还有贾斯廷·韦德
and Justin Wade.
首先 我要表明
First, let me say,
作为一个公民和毕克斯通的销♥售♥代表
as a citizen and as a representative of Bixton,
我会全力配合这次调查
I want to cooperate fully in this investigation.
非常感谢你
I very much appreciate that.
贾斯廷的羽毛就在他屋里
So, Justin's feather was found in his room.
而这根是在他死的地方发现的
And this feather was found where he died.
那这根羽毛是谁的
So, who's feather is it?
是你的羽毛还是杰西卡的
Is it your feather or is it Jessica's feather?
你要不要和杰西卡
You and Jessica need some time
先通个气
to get your story straight?
我没什么好隐瞒的
I have nothing to hide.
我们都和贾斯廷在一块
We were both with Justin.
希瑟想开个团队战略会议
Heather wanted a team strategy meeting.
在泥浆温泉那儿开是我提出来的
Having it at Club Mud was my idea.
你们约好几点在泥浆浴池见面
What time did you meet at the mud bath?
十点左右
Around 10:00.
泥浆浴时的气氛怎么样
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表