当心它是凶手留下的赠礼
Beware of killers bearing gifts.
要是能修复她的指纹
If we can restore her prints
或者提取到DNA 也许能确认身份
or extract DNA, maybe we can get an I.D.
当然了 无法保证指纹系统里能搜到她
Of course, there's no guarantee she'll be in the system.
如果能修复她的面相 几率会大一些
Could be we'd have more luck if we restore her face.
为时已晚吧 医生
Oh, it's a little late for that, Doc.
未必
Not necessarily.
你想到了史蒂文斯医生
You're thinking Dr. Stevens.
史蒂文斯医生是谁
Who's Dr. Stevens?
他研发了再水合技术
He's developed rehydrating techniques to identify bodies
帮助识别沙漠环境发现的尸体
found in desert environments.
用这种技术
The process,
不光能修复皮肤
it not only restores the skin,
还能修复重要器官以及身体所有部分
but it restores the vital organs, everything.
我们可以做个完整的尸检
We can do a full autopsy.
但是会出现一个问题
There's just one problem.
什么
And what's that?
修复过程有可能会破坏
There's always a risk the process could destroy
额外证据
additional evidence.
现在 确认身份
Well, right now, getting an I.D.
是帮助我们抓凶手的最佳途径
is our best shot at catching this killer.
我赞同 我去准备溶液
I agree. I'll run the bath.
医生真是妙手生花啊
Doc really pulled off a miracle.
他居然重塑了她的面孔
He gave us a face?
是啊 可是还没确认身份
Yeah, but we still don't have any I.D.
没能从失踪人口中识别出来
Facial recognition in Missing Persons came up empty.
她的DNA呢
What about her DNA?
同样没能在DNA联合索引系统中找到
Same story. Nothing in CODIS.
如果把她的照片公开
Well, maybe if we go public with her photo,
或许会有人认出她 值得一试
someone will recognize her. It's worth a shot.
摩 你好
Hey, M.
瞧瞧医生在验尸的时候
Hey. Look what Doc found during autopsy...
在她的胸腔里发现了什么
inside her chest cavity.
凶手把这个塞进了她风化的心脏里
Killer inserted it inside her mummified heart.
金项链坠子
Gold charm?
拥有一颗善良的心[金子般的心]的妓♥女♥
Hooker with a heart of gold.
变♥态♥的幽默感
Someone's got a sick sense of humor.
拿去给霍奇斯 谢谢
Get it to Hodges. Thank you.
好
Shall do.
-爸爸 拜拜 -好 再见
- Bye, Dad. - All right, see you.
和杂♥志♥先生相处得怎样
Oh, how goes it with Mr. Savoir Magazine?
他挺讨人厌的
Oh, he's a bit of an ass,
但是他跟着我们的时间越长
but the longer he's with us,
你想要的正面公♥关♥就越多
the more of that positive PR you'll get.
凭你的经验 你对凶手留下的
What's your expert opinion on this, uh...
这个小东西有何看法
on this little trinket that the killer left behind?
我也不知道
I don't know, man.
或许这些数字有什么含义
The, uh, numbers could mean something.
可能是某种标志 对吧
They could be symbols, couldn't they?
我刚从"卢克索"回来
Well, I just got back from Luxor.
埃及的那个[亦为维加斯一酒店名]
The one in Egypt.
我在那儿写了一篇有关旅游业的文章
I was doing an article on the tourist trade there,
应该说他们根本没有旅游业
or the lack thereof.
我不知道 我满脑子想的
I don't know. Hieroglyphics are just
都是象形文字
in my mind right now.
你也知道 象形文字 标志
Hieroglyphics, symbols, you know.
是吗
Right.
我能摸摸这个吗
Do you mind if I touch this one?
-没事 请便 -谢谢
- No, go ahead. - Thanks.
安插一只蜘蛛也太过戏剧性了吧
Spider's definitely a dramatic touch, wouldn't you say?
你闻到的那是"鼠妇"
That's the pill bug you're smelling.
它为了防止捕食者会释放出化学品
It emits a chemical to deter predators.
真厉害 我是说你对昆虫学的认识
It's impressive, your, uh...your knowledge of entomology.
因为我有个好老师
I had a good teacher.
把受害者的照片公开
Going public with the photo of our victim
真是做对了 你还记得"小猫小姐"吗
really paid off. You remember "Miss Kitty"?
她认识受害者
She recognize the victim?
她只愿意和你谈话 所以...
She only wants to talk to you, so...
小猫小姐 很高兴再次见到你
Miss Kitty, nice to see you again.
我也是
You, too.
他们都不叫我"小猫小姐"了
Oh, and it's not "Miss Kitty" anymore.
我不再用站街的化名了 现在用真名
I don't use my street name. I use my real name now.
安琪拉·班纳
Angela Banner.
听说你现在不干这行了 是吧
Said you're out of the game now, right?
是的 所以我才会认识梅根
Yes, and that's why I know Megan.
就是被杀的那个女孩吗
She's the girl that was killed?
梅根·拉米雷斯 她是一名脱衣舞♥女♥
Megan Ramirez. She was a stripper.
偶尔还拍色情电影
Did porn on the side.
她和我一样 不想再出♥台♥了
Like me, she wanted out. And I was helping her
我正通过"堕落天使会"帮助她
through the Fellowship of Fallen Angels.
城里的那个妓♥女♥教堂吗
Oh, the stripper church downtown?
那是拉森修士的圣职
Brother Larson's ministry.
拉森修士
Brother Larson.
我们在想办法拯救类似梅根的女孩
We're working to save girls like Megan.
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
Now, when was the last time you saw her?
两个月前的互助聚会上 之后她就…
Two months ago at a support meeting. And then she just...
消失了
disappeared.
不只是这样
But that's not all.
那之后 所有的女生都不见了
Since then, all of these girls have disappeared.
她们没来参加心理辅♥导♥ 互助
They haven't come to counseling, to meetings,
团体晚餐 她们总得吃东西吧
to fellowship suppers. And you know they got to eat.
尽管你勇敢努力地拯救这些姑娘
In spite of your valiant efforts to save these girls,
或许她们某些人不希望被拯救
well, some of them may not want to be saved.
如果她们有任何疑惑 她们会来找我
If they had any doubt, they would've come to me
或是去找拉森修士
or Brother Larson.
不会一声不吭就走
They wouldn't just up and leave.
你们得采取行动
Y'all have to do something
别让这些女孩跟梅根同样的下场
so that these girls don't end up like Megan.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
南希 我现在只知道这么多
Look, Nancy, that's all I know right now.
不 我是说 我没有更多的信息
No, I mean, it's...I don't have any more information.
不 你不用那么做
No, you don't have to do that.
好吧
All right.
我得挂了 拜拜
I got to run. Okay, bye-bye. Bye.
你女儿埃莉也可能是
Your daughter Ellie is one of the girls
失踪女孩之一 我很抱歉
who may be missing. I'm so sorry.
我得给我前妻南希打个电♥话♥
Well, you know, I had to call my ex-wife Nancy,
告诉她 埃莉在拉斯维加斯
tell her that, you know, Ellie's in Vegas.
但没说她可能身处险境
Left out the real trouble that she might be in.
南希要飞来吗
Nancy's flying out?
是啊 今晚到
Yeah, tonight.
自从知道埃莉在拉斯维加斯
You know, ever since Ellie's been in Vegas,
我就一直在试着找她
I've been trying to track her down.
想帮帮她 联络感情 你明白吗
Just to reach out, connect, you know?
当我看到那张照片时
When I saw that picture, I mean,
心口就像被♥插♥了把刀
it was like a stab in my heart.
好吧 你自己说过 我们还不确定
Okay, look, you said yourself, we don't know for sure
这些女孩是不是出事了
that something's happened to these girls.
至少她们其中一个出事了
But we know what happened to one of them.
好吧 我们有这些资料了
All right, look, we-we have this information.
我们会找到她们所有人
We'll get it out to everybody.
如果像安琪拉说得 这些女孩都有危险
Now, if Angela's right and these girls are in danger,
我们会找到她们的
we'll find them.
医院一收到警局发送的
I called as soon as the hospital
失踪人口照片 我就给你们打电♥话♥了
received a missing persons photo from your office.
你说她叫特蕾莎·希尔
So, you say her name is Teresa Hill?
还好终于知道她名字了
It's nice to finally have her name.
她来时没说自己的名字吗
Oh, so she came in as a Jane Doe?
两周前来的 之后一直在这儿
Two weeks ago. Been here ever since.
在汽车旅馆后面的小巷
She was found in the alley
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表