Told him to go to bed.
什么时候的事
What time was this?
大概十一点半
Around 11:30.
之后我就回家了
Went home after that.
-回你房♥间了 -不 是回家
- Back to your room. - No, home.
在圣巴巴拉
Santa Barbara.
星期五午夜飞回来的
Flew back Friday, midnight.
像老鹰一样飞吗
You fly like an eagle?
还是坐商业飞机
Or fly commercial?
私人飞机
Private jet.
联♥系♥我的副驾驶员吧 他能证实
Call my co-pilot, he'll confirm it.
医生
Hey, Doc.
-发现什么了 -我在检查
- What have we got? - I am looking
贾斯廷·韦德的支气管组织样本
at a sample from Justin Wade's bronchial tissue.
我觉得炎症不是炭火的烟引起的
I don't think the smoke from the firewalk caused this inflammation.
你来看看
Take a look.
他有急性肥大细胞脱粒现象
He had an acute mast cell degranulation
导致体内释放出大量的
resulting in a massive release
组胺 类胰蛋白酶 以及胃促胰酶
of histamines, tryptases and chymases.
他过敏性休克了
The guy suffered anaphylactic shock.
怎么引起的
Caused by what?
不知道 我只能看到组织反应
Unknown. I only see effect,
看不出原因
not cause.
真奇怪 我们以为贾斯廷·韦德
That's weird. We thought that Justin Wade
是因为焦虑才跌倒在火炭里
fell in the fire because he had an anxiety attack.
不 其实是因为过敏性休克
No, what he really had was an allergy attack.
那好 我马上把组织交给霍奇斯
Okay, well, I'll send this tissue up to Hodges,
让他做一个致敏源测试 找出过敏源
have him run a RAST test and find out what caused it.
拉斯维加斯警局 贾斯廷·韦德的支气管组织
小麦 阿♥拉♥伯树胶 乳胶
牛奶 香蕉 鸡蛋
小虾 未加工
花生
乳胶
你好 摩根
Ciao, Morgan.
-谢谢你来见我 -没事
- Thanks for meeting me. - Yeah.
我很惊讶 你居然想和我见面
I was actually surprised you wanted to meet up with me.
我在这里的朋友[意]不多
I don't have so many amici here.
朋友[英]
Friends. So,
我希望我们能聊一聊
I was thinking maybe we could talk.
大卫经常提到你
David's speaking about you so much.
我想你们两人...一定很亲近
I think you two guys...very close.
我们是很好的朋友
We're very good friends.
-是朋友吗 -某种程度上是吧
- Friends? - To a certain degree.
到底是什么事
What are we talking?
我觉得我们之间有一点距离
I just feel that there is a weird distance between us.
有点不大对劲
I feel there is something wrong.
或许 是另有他人
Or, maybe...someone else.
相信我 亲爱的
Oh, trust me, honey,
绝对没有第三者
there is absolutely nobody else.
在我眼里
When I look at the two of you,
你们两人很般配
you are so great together.
他被你迷得神魂颠倒
And-and he is smitten with you.
可最近他为什么那么不开心
But why he seem so unhappy lately?
再也不提起婚姻的事了
He doesn't speak about marriage anymore.
我觉得...
I think...
你应该和大卫谈谈
you need to talk to David.
这些话你应该...
You need to have this conversation...
跟他说
with him.
我不会问的
I'm not gonna ask.
-真的吗 真扫兴 -我不会问的
- Really? How disappointing. - Mm, I'm not doing it.
我是为你而戴的
I wore it for you.
好吧 到底是什么
Fine. What?
这些常见家用物品 游泳帽
Common household items: swim cap,
热水袋 气球 塑胶手套
hot water bottle, balloons, cleaning gloves,
浴室防滑垫 浴帘
bath mat, shower curtain --
都是用乳胶制成
they're all made of latex.
多亏了我勤勉地测试
And, uh, thanks to my assiduous testing,
我确定就是乳胶引起了
I've determined are the cause
受害者的过敏反应
of our victim's allergic reaction.
他对乳胶过敏
He had a reaction to latex?
难道你忘了
Aren't you missing the obvious,
我们在泥浴中找到的保险套吗
the condom that we found in the mud bath...?
这次可不是简单的皮肤接触
We're not talking about the pedestrian skin contact here.
贾斯廷·韦德的支气管收缩
Justin Wade's bronchial constriction
说明他吸入了乳胶
says he inhaled the latex.
怎么吸入的
How's that happen?
俗话说得好
Well, you know what they say:
有乳胶蒸汽的地方就一定有火
where there's latex vapor there's fire.
你是说火道的煤炭里有乳胶
So you're saying there was latex in the burning coals of the firewalk.
格雷格正在现场寻找罪魁祸首
Greg's at the primary now, looking for the culprit.
这理论有意思
Interesting theory.
乳胶过敏是很私人的事
You know, latex allergy's kind of a personal thing.
只有夫妻间才可能知道
Yeah, something only a spouse might know of.
贾斯廷·韦德的妻子玛丽告诉我
Justin Wade's wife, Mary, told me
她以前去过艾伦·奎恩那疗养
that she'd been to Alan Quinn's spa before.
她应该知道火上行走的事
So she knows all about the firewalk.
一个男人和两个女人泡泥浴
Man alone in the mud bath with two women,
其中一人还承认勾引过他
one of whom admits to hitting on him.
办公室恋情吗
Workplace romance?
这种事我可不熟悉
I wouldn't know anything about that.
我随口说说
Just sayin'.
可能是谋杀的动机哦
Could be a cause for murder.
我想你应该知道你丈夫对乳胶过敏吧
I'm assuming you're aware of your husband had a latex allergy,
韦德太太
Mrs. Wade?
知道 怎么了
Yes, why?
我们发现他死前有剧烈的过敏反应
We discovered that he had an extreme allergic reaction before he died.
可他一直很小心
But he was always so careful.
你说过你们两人之间没有矛盾
You said it was all good between you two?
没错
That's right.
但他的电♥话♥记录显示并非如此
Well, not according to his phone records.
大约三周前
About three weeks ago,
杰西卡·劳尔开始打电♥话♥给贾斯廷
Jessica Lowell started calling Justin.
-经常打 -我想是工作的事吧
- A lot. - Work calls, I'd imagine.
大多数电♥话♥都是
Most of the calls here
下班后 准确的说 是午夜后打的
are after work, after midnight, in fact.
这和贾斯廷的死
What does this have to do...
有什么关系
with Justin's death?
玛丽 你说过贾斯廷死的那晚你在家
Mary, you told me that you were home the night that Justin died.
你撒谎了 对吧
But that isn't true, is it?
你在离温泉十英里[十六公里]远的地方
You got a speeding ticket
因超速被罚款了
ten miles from the spa at, uh, let's see...
晚上八点半的时候
8:30 p.m..
好吧 我...
Okay, I...
知道这看起来对我不利
realize how this must look.
非常不利
Looks bad.
是的
Okay, yes.
我确实是在去疗养地的路上
I was on my way to the spa.
杰西卡·劳尔给我的感觉不太好
I had a feeling about Jessica Lowell.
所以你去跟他们对质
So you went there to confront them.
是的
Yes.
可是我没去
But I didn't.
我加了油 然后...
Okay, I filled up my car, and I...
然后我掉头回家了
and I turned around, and I went home.
听着 我说过
Look, I told you...
我爱我的丈夫
I loved my husband.
到头来
And in the end...
爱就是信任
that meant trusting him.
刚从艾伦·奎恩的火道那回来
Just got back from Alan Quinn's firewalk.
在煤灰的底部找到了这个
Knee-deep in coal ash, found these.
药物植入颗粒
Drug implant pellets.
用于维持激素水平
Used for maintaining hormone levels.
用什么做的
What are they made of?
乳胶
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表