Matches the bullet that killed him.
告诉我你找到指纹了
Tell me you got a print.
是的 而且找到了匹配
I did, and a hit--
一个名叫厄尔·惠特森的退休警♥察♥
an ex-cop named Earl Whitson.
他和麦基恩是发小
He, uh, grew up with McKeen.
而且麦基恩是他女儿的教父
Actually, McKeen is the godfather to his daughter.
我查了他的手♥机♥记录
I checked cell phone records.
昨晚埃克利被射伤时
He was in the vicinity last night,
他就在附近
when Ecklie was shot.
这绝非巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
当然不是 我查到玛丽·惠特森的住处了
It's not - because I have a Mary Whitson at 21525
26号♥高速出口 圣柳树街21525号♥
Sage Willow Road, off Highway 26.
叫布拉斯支援
Call Brass.
别忘了我们约好的
We have a deal.
动手吧
Let's go.
厄尔·惠特森
Earl Whitson.
是的 那个退休警♥察♥
Yeah, retired cop.
戴维·贝克 还有丹尼斯·梅基
Dave Beck... Dennis Melky.
都曾和金博尔一起工作过
Both worked Vice with Kimball.
没准也是麦基恩的手下
Hmm, probably worked for McKeen, too.
金博尔显然是想斩草除根
Kimball is obviously tying up loose ends.
检查完毕
It's all clear.
没找到那个小女孩
Didn't find the girl.
发现嫌疑犯 就在屋子后方
Suspect sighted-- rear of the house.
打算驾车逃跑
Vehicle on the move.
不许动
Hold it right there.
放下枪
Drop the gun now.
别抵抗了 鲍尔
Give it up, Paul.
自从上了麦基恩这条贼船
Gave up everything a long time ago,
我早把一切置之度外了
when I got in bed with McKeen.
你不要一错再错了 还有将功补过的机会
Come on, there's still time to make some of it right.
我知道很多
I'm a lot of things.
但我绝不会说出来的
But not a rat.
你把她藏哪了
Where is she?
为什么不让我死
Should have let me die.
小姑娘在哪
Where's the girl?
她就在屋里
She's here.
我的天
Oh, God.
那个叔叔叫我藏起来
The man told me to hide.
我割伤了手指
I cut my hand.
该回家咯
It's time to go home, boys.
实际上 麦基恩
Actually, McKeen,
我们不送你去伊利监狱了
your bus isn't going back to Ely.
出于人道主义 我给上级打了个电♥话♥
See, I made a humanitarian phone call to the governor,
提及您作为一个警♥察♥
reminding him how hard it is for a cop to,
在公共监狱里难以立足
to survive in general population.
那要去哪
Where?
印第安纳州联邦监狱
Federal facility, Indiana,
为了保障你的安全
and for your own safety
余生你将被单独关押
you will be in isolation for the rest of your life.
对了 还有那两百万美元
Oh, yeah, and the, um, that $2 million dollar--
已经以你们家庭的名义
that was donated to the crime lab
捐给了罪案实验室
in your family's name.
祝你一路顺风
You have a nice trip.
关于拉斯维加斯警局腐♥败♥案的调查
A promising development tonight
出现了新的转机
in the corruption investigation of the LVPD.
当局在鲍尔·金博尔警探的
Detective Paul Kimball is cooperating
配合之下
with the D.A.'s Office
逮捕了多名与前任治安官
and arrests were made today of more officers
乔佛里·麦基恩勾结一气的警官
linked to the former Undersheriff Jeffrey McKeen.
该调查报告出自...
The commission report is due out--
看来维加斯警局重获新生了
Sounds like the LVPD is making a comeback.
那你呢 尼克
How about you, Nick?
我能怎么样
What about me?
我也不知道 还没跟罗素谈呢
I don't know; I haven't talked to Russell yet.
这事跟罗素没关系
This isn't about Russell.
大丈夫言出必行
Words have consequences, you know.
如果你说了要走
I mean, if you say you quit,
那就付诸行动
you need to mean it.
你不也想退出
You quit.
是啊 可我没公告天下
Well, yeah, but I didn't say it out loud.
我不过在前台留了个纸条给葛瑞森
I left a note at Reception for Grissom
然后就直接走了
and I walked right on out of here.
那你不还在这儿呢 别五十步笑百步了
And you're still here, so don't preach to me about integrity.
-得了吧 -等等
- Okay? - Wait a minute.
我哪有五十步笑百步
I am not preaching to you about integrity.
难道没有吗
Kind of are a little bit, don't you think?
我离开没一会就想通了
I went away for a while and I got my head together.
跟我谈辞职你还真是有勇气
You got a lot of nerve to talk to me about quitting,
确实如此
you really do.
好了 别吵了
All right, all right, all right, all right.
家人之间不要这样吵吵嚷嚷
This is not how family treats each other.
好吧也只有家人会这样吵架了
Actually it is,
不过我们还是一支团队啊
but we are also a team,
这就意味着不管发生什么
and that means that we have to trust
我们都要信任彼此 相互扶持
that we have each other's back, no matter what.
你到底是留下
So are you in
还是离开
or are you out?
你不该看这些的
You shouldn't be looking at those.
为什么
Why?
这不就是我们的生活吗
This is our life, isn't it?
这对你不公平
That's not fair.
我受够这样的日子了
I can't live like this anymore.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
芭芭拉 别这样
Oh, Barbara, don't do this, please.
我要走了
I'm gonna head out.
D.B. D.B.
D.B., D.B.--
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah, yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
一切都好
No, it's all good.
朱尔斯 你要留下来吃晚饭吗
Jules, are you gonna stay for dinner?
当然愿意
Oh, I'd love to.
-太好了 -谢谢
- Great. - Thank you.
亲爱的 来厨房♥给我搭把手好吗
Honey, will you come help me in the kitchen?
我来帮你吧
I can help.
不用 我来吧
No, no, I got it.
过来我抱抱
Hey, come here, come here.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表