父亲告诉警方孩子的母亲在半夜
Father told the police that the mother took off
带着两个孩子
in the middle of the night with the kids
还有所有东西离开了
and took everything.
有说她们去哪儿了吗
Is there any theory as to where they went?
那位母亲确实在墨西哥还有个
Mother does have family in Mexico.
所以妈妈越境去了南部
So, mom goes south of the border.
发生了一些事儿 或许她抛弃了孩子
Something happens to her, or-or she just unloads the girls.
然后她们沦落到性♥交♥易中
And they end up in the sex trade.
有那位父亲的联络方式吗
Is there contact info for the father?
没有
No.
但是有普莱斯考特调查警官的联络方式
But the investigating officer in Prescott is listed.
稍等一下
Wait a minute.
看起来那位父亲这些年一直在和他们保持联络
It looks like the father has kept in touch all these years.
他每隔几周就会和普莱斯考特警♥察♥局
He contacts Prescott PD
联♥系♥询问案情的进展
every couple of weeks to follow up.
我去打电♥话♥ 谢了
I'll call the IO. Thanks.
好的 随时联♥系♥我
All right, keep me posted.
还有 把卡车司机的照片
And hey, post that truck driver's photo up
贴到医院各处 好吗
all over that hospital, okay?
他可能会出现
He could show up.
没错 我们正在调查
Yeah, yeah, we're on it.
我们打电♥话♥时霍奇斯正在检查射频标牌
Hodges is working on the R-FID tag as we speak.
别挂啊 怎么了
Stay tuned. What's up?
我的工会说
Uh, well, my union says
我有一刻钟休息时间 还有半个小时午饭时间
that I get two 15-minute breaks and a half-hour lunch.
你告诉我 我把这张桌子让给你
You give me something, I'll give you something back.
好吧 说个故事怎么样
Okay. How about a story?
-我需要躺下来听吗 -不 这样就挺好
- Mmm, should I lay down? - Mnm, no, you're good.
我-我咬过了
I'm-I'm eating...
故事的名字叫"墨西哥奶牛的旅行"
It's called "Journey of the Mexican Cow."
第一章 哞
Chapter One: "Ow!
我的耳朵刚被射频识别标牌刺穿
My ear has just been pierced with an R-FID tag.
第二章 出发
Chapter Two: "All aboard!"
你想知道的所有关于所谓的
Everything you've ever wanted to know
牛生活都被编码到我耳朵里了
about my so-called bovine life is encoded in my ear,
然后在我过境的时候被上传到数据库
which is then uploaded to a database as I cross the border.
我知道射频标记是干什么的
I know what R-FID tags do. "Beep.
R-FID 射频识别技术
利用芯片通过无线电磁场发射信♥号♥♥ 常用于追踪供应链物流等
我刚刚过境
I've just crossed." Pshh.
"现在我抵达了我的最终目的地"
"Now I've reached my final destination."
请告诉我这故事是有终点的
Please tell me this story has a final destination.
没错 因为我们找的家畜装货车
Yes, because our cattle hauler's shipment,
包括我们这个长了脚的汉堡
including our burger-on-the-hoof friend here,
最终停在了帕伦普的一个养殖场
reached the end of the line at a feedlot in Pahrump.
-什么时候 -今天早上
- When? - This morning.
把资料给我
Oh. Give it to me.
莫雷诺 我是丝多克斯
Moreno. Stokes.
-我们缩小了搜索范围 -我们
- We narrowed down the search area. - We?
我们查到了卡车最后的停留地
The truck's last known location
在帕伦普的一个养殖场
was a feedlot in Pahrump.
听我说 我知道你想
Listen to me-- I know you wanted
抓到那家伙 但是...
to catch the guy, but...
你今天做得很好
you did good work today.
你把这个女孩送还给她的父亲
You're bringing this girl home to her father.
我们要怎么告诉他
What do we even tell him?
你知道的
Um... well, you know,
这么多年他一直在找他的孩子
he's been looking for his children for years.
没错 现在一个死了 而另一个...
Yeah, and now one of them's dead, and the other's...
等等 弗洛雷斯先生吗 您好
Wait. Hold on. Mr. Flores? Hi.
我是犯罪现场调查员罗素
I'm CSI Russell.
这是犯罪现场调查员布洛迪
This is CSI Brody.
我本来想早点来的
I would have been here sooner,
但我正在上班
but I was on a job.
在哈瓦苏更换暖通空调
HVAC replacement in Havasu.
他们告诉我罗莎的事儿
They told me about Rosa.
请您节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
杰西塔在哪儿
Where's Jacinta?
她刚打过镇定剂
She's sedated.
医生说她大部分的伤口
The doctors say she should recover
应该可以愈合
from most of her injuries.
你什么意思 "大部分的伤口"
What do you mean, "Most of her injuries"?
先生 她...
Sir, she's...
罗莎已经竭尽全力
You should know Rosa
来保护她的妹妹了
did everything she could to protect her sister.
杰西塔受尽苦难
Jacinta has been through hell,
但如今已是不幸中的万幸了
but it could have been a lot worse.
她是个斗士
She's a fighter.
弗洛雷斯先生 你要有心理准备
Mr. Flores, you need to prepare yourself.
已经过去十一年了
It's been 11 years.
什么心理准备 她怎么了
Why? What happened to her?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
一转眼这么多年
Ah, that's so much time.
她都长大了
She's not a child anymore.
出落成大姑娘了
She... she's a young woman.
我可以去看看她吗
Can I see her?
说句实话
Actually, you know what?
不如我们让她多休息一会
Why-why don't we, uh... why don't we let her sleep
好吗
for a little while, okay?
我请你喝咖啡
Let us buy you a cup of coffee.
是啊
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
你们在哪找到他的
Where'd you find him?
我在货场停车场里
I found him sleeping
发现他睡在他的拖车里
in his cattle hauler at a truck stop.
把这个畜生先关进牢里
Take this piece of trash to the box.
在他车里找到这些.41马格南手♥枪♥的子弹
I found these in the cab-- .41 Mag ammo.
口径与凶器相同
Same caliber as the murder weapon.
枪在哪
Where's the gun?
估计被那混♥蛋♥扔了
Scumbag probably tossed it.
这个女孩是谁
Who is she?
她被关在鲁伊兹的货仓里
I found her hidden in Ruiz's truck.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
他再也无法伤害你了
That guy's not going to hurt you anymore.
我们正在收集证据
We're collecting evidence that could put him away
好关他一辈子
for a very long time.
但我们需要你的帮助
But we need your help.
他对那些女孩的所作所为
We know what he did...
我们非常清楚
to those girls.
你也看到了
And you do, too.
他怎么对待她们 就会怎么对待你
What he did to them, he was going to do to you.
而且还会对他人下毒手 除非你...
And he's going to do to other girls unless you...
你搞错了
You're wrong!
他是个好人
He's a good man.
他永远不会伤害任何人的
He would never hurt anyone, ever!
你怎么会这么说
How can you say that?
他是我的表哥
He's my cousin.
你的表哥吗
Your cousin?
他只想让我过得好一点
He tried to give me a better life.
我以前住在华瑞兹[墨西哥城市]
I-I lived in Juarez,
后来被坏人抓住了
and got caught up with bad people.
奥利想帮我逃到北边
Ollie offered to take me north.
以前我从没见过那些女孩
I never saw those girls before.
我甚至不知道她们躲在车里
I didn't even know they were in the truck.
直到发生了车祸
Not until the accident.
我感觉到一阵颠簸
I felt a jolt.
然后就听到有人吵架
Then I heard voices arguing.
那时我才看的两个女孩
That's when I saw the girls.
她们逃跑了
They were running.
非常惊慌
They were scared.
那不是奥利的错
It wasn't Ollie's fault.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表