Sounds like a pop-and-rob.
很不幸
Well, unfortunately,
没从交通检查摄影机查出什么
traffic cam footage was a bust,
在此期间 我去法医那儿走一趟
so in the meantime, I'll check in with the doc,
看看他有什么发现
see what he's got to say.
老天啊
Good Lord.
哥们
Dude,
你得还我的头 我只租了
I need my head back. I rented it
一个周末
for the weekend.
这个人在电视台做特效
This guy does special effects for TV.
质量特好 但特贵
Very good, but very expensive.
先生 我得确认一下 这是你的车吗
Sir, I need to confirm -- is this your vehicle?
感觉我像是回到了好莱坞片场
Feel like I'm back at the Hollywood Division.
你需要我帮什么忙
Where exactly do you need me?
登记处 去找贞贞
Booking. Ask for Chastity.
你见到她就明白了
You'll know when you see her.
我这就去
I'm on it.
克劳福德 我什么时候能打电♥话♥啊
Hey, hey, hey, Crawford, when do I get my phone call?!
这是我的证词
Here's my statement.
从那个毒贩那儿买♥♥毒品
About buying drugs off that dealer.
警官 我现在能走了吗
Can I go now, Officer?
你还得签字
You need to sign it.
给
Here you go.
鲍比·里德
Bobby Reed.
你♥爸♥爸是丹尼斯·里德吗
Is your dad Dennis Reed?
地方检察官
City attorney?
是 他会生气的
Yeah. He's not gonna be too happy.
还不算最糟
Eh, could be worse.
下次 我不会这么轻易放过你的
Next time, I won't let you off so easy.
明白了吗
You understand?
乔什·麦克卢尔 佛罗里达的驾照
Josh McClure, Florida license.
是乔斯林[女性名字]
It's Joslyn.
乔斯林 知道你为何在这里吗
Joslyn. You understand why you're here?
不知道
No.
不 我不知道
No, I...I do not.
你打了出租车司机一拳
You took a swing at a cab driver.
他先打我的 我不只是在保护我自己
He started it, I wasn't just protecting myself.
还在保护我还未出生的孩子
I was protecting the life of my unborn child.
你今晚喝了酒吗
Have you been drinking tonight?
吃了什么药
You taken anything?
别侮辱我
I take offense.
我可不会让我的宝贝受到危害
I'd never endanger the health of my baby.
你胆子好大啊
How dare you!
谁来帮帮忙啊
Hey, I need some help here!
快把椅子拿来
Somebody get the chair!
放开我
Get your hands off of me!
冷静
Calm down!
夫人 先生
Ma'am? Sir?
坐下
Sit down!
-好好坐下 -乔斯林 冷静
- Sit back. - Joslyn, calm down.
-这是什么玩意啊 -乔斯林 坐下
- What the hell is this thing?! - Joslyn, stay--
你们在侵犯我 我被侵犯了
This is a violation! I've been violated!
要是我羊水破了 责任全在你们
If my water breaks, it'll be on your head!
听见没有
Oh, you hear me?!
你们的责任
Your head! Oh, no!
放松点
Take it easy.
乔斯林 放松
Joslyn, take it easy.
2300的现金 和一张偷来的银行卡
$2,300 in cash, and a stolen debit card.
今晚收获颇丰嘛
Pretty good night, huh?
你得换下你的衣服
I'm gonna need you to take off your clothes
取出你所有随身携带的东西
and all of your personal belongings.
珠宝 任何东西
Jewelry, everything.
戒指也给我
I'm gonna need the ring, too.
我会还给你的
You'll get it back.
玛雅人说对了 下个月就是世界末日了
Mayans were right. World's coming to an end next month.
要真是那样就好了
We should all be so lucky.
李斯顿治安官有和你谈话吗
Has Sheriff Liston talked to you?
什么 没有 为什么
Hmm? No. Why?
我想让你有个心理准备
Well, I want to give you a heads-up.
我被枪击后 部门给我发了一块奖牌
When I got shot, the department gave me a medal.
不会吧 治安官想给我什么
Uh-oh. What does the sheriff want to give me?
她的位置
Her job.
什么 你这是什么意思
What? What are you talking about?
她想要退休了
She's thinking of resigning,
任命你取代她的位置
appointing you as her replacement.
退休 不行不行
Resigning? No, no, no.
目前这会是最坏的选择
That's the worst thing she could do right now.
而且我是最不适合取代她的人选
And-and I'm the last person who should replace her.
你应该好好考虑一下 真的
You should consider it. Seriously.
为了我们部门
For the sake of the department.
康拉德
Look, Conrad,
不是所有人都喜欢你 但大家都尊重你
not everyone likes you, but everyone respects you.
更重要的是 他们信任你
And maybe more importantly, they trust you.
我承认 过去有段时间
I'll admit, there was a time
这种机会我是求之不得 可现在
I would've jumped at the opportunity, but now...
我几乎不知道我还
I don't even know if I want to be
想不想干这一行了 吉姆
doing this job anymore, Jim.
队长
Captain,
我们得谈谈
we need to talk.
你的头怎么样了 帕克先生
How's your head, Mr. Pak?
疼着呢
It hurts.
不过你该看看另外一个"人"
Oh, but you should see the other guy.
应该是另一个"脑袋"
Well, the other head.
真高兴看到你还有心情开玩笑
Nice to see you still have a sense of humor.
你到这儿来度假吗
Are you here on vacation?
开电子学会议
Electronics convention.
医院可不在我的行程中
Hospital wasn't on the itinerary.
你手上长得是一些看起来挺可怕的荨麻疹
Those are some nasty-looking hives on your hands.
我确信没什么大碍
Oh, I'm sure it's nothing.
有可能是对海鲜 烟雾什么的过敏
Shellfish, allergy to cigarette smoke, maybe.
很惊讶现在赌场里还允许抽烟
Surprised it's still legal to smoke in casinos.
在这个城市里你可以逃避很多惩罚
You can get away with a lot in this town.
是啊 比如说拿着带血的假人头袭击别人
Yeah, like assault with a fake bloody head.
人头是假的
Head was fake.
但血迹又是另一♥码♥事儿了
Blood's another story.
那血是...真的吗
The blood was... real?
能稍等我一会儿吗
Could you give me a minute?
格雷格 你还在审问那个搞恶作剧的人吗
Hey, Greg, are you still talking to our prankster?
是啊 我就坐在他对面呢 怎么了
Yeah, I'm sitting right across from him. Why?
血液相容性检测显示假人头上的血液
Hematrace on the blood from his fake head says that
是真的 但不是人的
it's real, nonhuman.
我需要知道那是什么
I need to know what it is.
稍等 你那人头道具上的血液不是人类的
Hold on. Blood from your prop head's positive for nonhuman.
不是人类的
Nonhuman?
你说得好像我用的是外星人的血
You make it sound like I used alien blood.
是猪血 没看过以前的恐怖电影吗 哥们
It's pig's blood. Old-school horror movie, dude.
所有僵尸电影都这么干
Like any zombie movie.
我们的鬼才导演说那是猪血[塔伦蒂诺 美国鬼才导演]
Tarantino here says it's pig's blood.
这正是我担心的
Ugh. That's what I was afraid of.
他撂倒的那个男的 产生不良反应了
The guy he clocked is having a reaction.
可能是病毒性的 会通过血液传播
Could be viral. Maybe a bloodborne pathogen.
-这下好了 -我们得知道
- Oh, great. - Yeah, we need to know
他都去了长街上的哪些地方
exactly where he went on the Strip
还有他接触过多少人
and how many people he came in contact with.
明白
Got it.
看起来你梦想成真了
Well, it looks like your wish might have come true.
你出名了
You went viral.
太棒了
Awesome!
以病毒爆发的方式
As in outbreak.
你的猪血可能被感染了
Your pig's blood may have been tainted.
你说什么呢 哥们
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表