When you spit,
正好沾到你妻子的鞋上了
you got some on your wife's shoes.
DNA检测核实是你
We have DNA to prove it's yours.
我们知道克劳迪娅打算换一个教练
We know Claudia was shopping around for a new coach.
你就快被你的妻子解雇了
You were about to be fired by your wife.
很伤自尊吧
That's got to be a serious blow to the ego, man.
你无法接受
You couldn't handle it,
所以就杀了她
so you killed her.
不 我没有
No! No.
我只是去和她谈话
I went there to talk to her.
你刚打完了你职业生涯中最棒的一场比赛
You just had the best game of your career,
现在你却想炒我鱿鱼
you want to fire me?!
我无法在球场上接受你的命令
I can't take orders from you on the court
然后好像什么都没发生一样和你回家
and then come home to you at night.
-我办不到 -你就这样决定了
- It's too hard. - So, that's it?
你就这样摆脱我了是吧 那我走
You're just gonna get rid of me, huh? I'm gone.
如果想要继续我们的婚姻
If we want to try and make this marriage work,
你不能同时做我的丈夫又当我的教练
you can't be my husband and my coach.
我答应她 为了拯救婚姻我愿付出一切
I agreed to do whatever it took to save our marriage.
你们俩闹矛盾有多久了
And how long had you two been having trouble?
大约一年了
'Bout a year.
上个月情况最糟
Last month had been the worst. Uh...
她跟以前不太一样了
She hadn't been herself.
怎么说
What do you mean?
她经常做噩梦
She'd been having nightmares.
她一直叫唤一个人的名字
She was calling out some guy's name.
布伦特
Brent.
那是联赛里的人吗
Is-is that somebody on tour?
没听说过
Not that I know of.
我问了她 她却不愿意告诉我
When I asked her about it, she wouldn't tell me.
最近她总是神神秘秘的
She'd been kind of secretive lately.
有可能是你的妻子出轨了吗
Is it possible that your wife was having an affair?
我想不是
I don't think so.
克劳迪娅是我见过的最真诚
Claudia was the most honest,
最正直的人
decent person that I ever met.
这是从克劳迪娅·韦伯的寄物柜里
Hey. This is the last of what was collected
收集出的最后一堆东西了
from Claudia Weber's locker.
猫食
Cat treats...
三种不同的护手霜
three different kinds of hand lotion.
光是研究一个女人的包
Learn a lot about a woman from
就能知道她是什么样的人
what she keeps in her purse.
研究她的网球袋也行
Same goes for her tennis bag.
这东西叫什么来着
Oh, what's this thing called?
芭蕾小兔
A Blossom Ballerina?
对哦
Oh, yeah.
我女儿也曾有一个
My daughter had one of those.
到哪儿都带上
Took it everywhere.
运动员们挺迷信的
Athletes tend to be superstitious.
或许这是她的幸运符
Maybe it was a good luck charm.
可口时光和楚西烤鸡的收据
Receipts from Tasty Time and Choozies Chicken.
运动员热量消耗大
Well, players burn a lot of calories,
快餐是补充热量最简单的方式
and fast food is a easy way to replace them.
运动员们不可告人的秘密
Their dirty little secret.
她的秘密还不止一个
She might have another secret, too.
这个看起来是摇♥头♥丸♥
This looks like LSD.
让我想到了往事
Man, that takes me back.
等等 你吃过摇♥头♥丸♥
Wait, you took LSD?
没有 我家里人吃过
No. No, my folks did.
-1966年前可是合法的 -好吧
- Hey, wasn't illegal until 1966. - Okay.
可是克劳迪娅·韦伯通过了毒性测试
But Claudia Weber's tox was clean.
你应该知道 至少你家里人应该知道
And as you know, or your folks, should know...
摇♥头♥丸♥在半小时后
LSD doesn't stay in your system
就会被排除体外了
for more than half an hour.
她的丈夫以为
You know, her husband thought
她有事瞒着他
that she was keeping a secret from him.
吃了摇♥头♥丸♥那可够明显的
This would be quite a doozy.
可是摇♥头♥丸♥不是增强表现力的药
But LSD isn't a performance enhancer.
是娱乐消遣用的
It's recreational.
这么说 网球的压力
So, pressures of the game,
或许这是克劳迪娅应付的方式
maybe it was Claudia's way of coping.
他说她做噩梦会梦到一个叫布伦特的家伙
He also said that she was having nightmares about a guy named Brent.
似乎跟网球没什么关系
Didn't think he was part of the tennis world.
那可能他和这个有关
Maybe he's part of this world.
找到了一枚指纹
We got a print here.
查找指纹
配对成功
达西·肖
"Darcy Shaw."
散播毒品重罪
"Felony drug distribution."
我不是毒贩
I'm not a drug dealer.
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
肖女士 档案上说
Well, Ms. Shaw, says here
你通过网络课程学习了催眠术疗法
you, uh, took an online course in hypnotherapy.
这并不表示你是位医生
That doesn't really qualify you as a physician.
也没有给你分发毒品的资格
Or give you the right to dispense illegal drugs.
像摇♥头♥丸♥这种精神药物
Mind-altering drugs like LSD have been used
被用于打开心结
for thousands of years to help open the mind
让身体与心灵相连 已有几千年的历史了
and connect the body with the soul.
和催眠术结合起来
Along with hypnotherapy, this can be
是一种治愈心理和身体伤害的宝贵疗法
a valuable tool in healing both mental and physical ailments.
克劳迪娅·韦伯有什么伤需要你治疗
And what ailment were you treating Claudia Weber for?
克劳迪娅最近有很激烈的噩梦
Claudia had been having violent dreams,
我认为那是她四岁时发生的
and I believe that they were repressed memories
一段惨痛经历的回忆
of a traumatic experience that happened when she was four.
怎样的一段经历
What kind of a traumatic experience?
我认为有人袭击了
I think that someone viciously attacked
克劳迪娅和她的母亲
Claudia and her mother.
她真的记得起这件事吗
She actually remembered this happening?
恢复性的记忆不像是一部电影
Well--recovered memories -- it's not like a movie
不是从始至终的播放
with a beginning, middle and an end.
它会不时地闪回一些片段
It-It comes in flashes.
而且大脑拒绝回忆 太…
And th-the brain doesn't want to remember. It's...
太痛苦了
it's too painful.
然后如何呢
Mm. So how's that work?
你帮她解读粉碎的回忆是吗
What you -- you interpret those flashes, do you?
如果你是想说我在主导克劳迪娅的回忆
I wasn't influencing Claudia's memories,
你错了 我没有
if that's what you're implying.
我只是在引导她
I was just there to guide her
安全地逐步回忆起来
safely through the process.
如果你们想看 所有会谈都有录像
I recorded the sessions if you'd like to see them.
随着我的声音
As I continue to talk, you feel a heavy,
你渐渐感到沉重 放松
relaxed feeling come over you.
我的每词每句 都让你更快地
With every word that I say, it's putting you
沉入了平静的催眠状态
faster and deeper into a peaceful state of hypnosis.
你几岁了 克劳迪娅
How old are you, Claudia?
四岁
Four.
瞧啊
Look at that.
她已经被主导了
She's already under the influence.
摇♥头♥丸♥使她轻易地赞成他人的暗示
The LSD is making her prone to suggestion.
也许这只是让她更轻松地
Maybe it's just making it easier
进入她的潜意识
for her to tap into her subconscious.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在树林里
I'm in the woods.
你和谁在一起
Who is with you?
我在帐篷里 独自一人
I'm in a tent. By myself.
-我害怕 -没人能伤害你
- I'm scared. - No one can hurt you.
你很安全
You're safe.
妈妈
Mommy?!
有人在伤害她
They're hurting her.
是谁
Who's hurting her?
我不知道
I don't know.
我要你待在帐篷里
I need you to stay in the tent.
没事的 一切都会没事的
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表