Um, we were cutting back from our field reporter,
就突然熄灯了
and the lights went out.
你是说停电了
You mean the power.
不是 这里的电源分为几个部分
No, the power here is compartmentalized.
所有的电子仪器都有电池备份
There's battery backup for all the electronics.
灯光电源来自后面的发电机
The lights reroute through a generator outback.
备用发电机过了
And it took 20 seconds
20秒才启动的 是吧
for the backup generator to kick in, right?
在那之前我们都在黑暗中
During which time, we were all in the dark.
没有灯光也就是没有目击证人
No light means no eyewitnesses.
就更难破案了
Makes a murder case a little tougher to crack.
可是每个凶杀案都有三要素 对吧
Right, but every murder needs three things, right?
手段 动机 和时机
Means, motive, opportunity.
目前来看手段也排除不了什么人
We have a low threshold on means.
受害者被锐器所伤
Victim sustained a sharp-force injury.
任何人都能用锋利的东西
Anyone can get their hands on something sharp.
那我们谈谈动机
Okay, let's talk about motive.
你知道有谁会想杀了特蕾西·谢伊吗
You have any idea who'd want to see Theresa Shea dead?
没问题
Sure.
你可以从这个开始调查
You could start right there.
这是什么
What's this?
工作人员名单
Our crew list.
特蕾西并不是
Theresa was not
一起共事的最佳人选
the easiest person to work with.
那就只能看时机了
Well, that leaves opportunity.
应该能缩小人员范围
Which would narrow down this list.
灯黑了20秒 对吧
So, lights were out for 20 seconds, right?
在短暂的时间内
Who would've been close enough
有谁离她近得可以杀她呢
to kill her in that window of time?
如此说 有三个人会站在那附近
Plausibly, three of my people would've been in that vicinity.
很好 我正好有三个人能调查
Okay, well, I've got three people.
让我们一对一检查吧
Let's go with man-to-man coverage.
保尔森跟我说 到下一段才需要我
Paulsen told me they wouldn't need me until the next segment,
所以我在这儿盯着多普勒雷达
so I stayed here, monitoring the Doppler.
因为季风吗
For the monsoon?
季风只在
Monsoons only happen
五月和八月之间发生
between May and August.
技术上讲 这是训练
Technically, this was a training.
训练
A training?
两个飓风在同一时间登陆
Two storms hitting at the same time,
使降水量大幅上升
upping the volume of precipitation,
造成山洪暴发
creating a flash flood.
真有意思
That's very impressive.
为了完成气象学和大气学的硕士学位
Masters in meteorology and atmospheric sciences,
我申请了学生贷款
and I've got the student loans to prove it.
雷尼 是他们让你穿成这样的吗
Rainy, do they make you wear that?
我是说 你不想适当的
I mean, wouldn't you want to dress
多穿一点吗
a little bit more conservatively?
如果那样 就只能在家看别人上镜了
Well, if I did, I'd be at home watching the girl who didn't.
还有 我真名不叫雷尼[该名字与天气有关]
And my real name's not Rainy.
这就是残酷的事实
It's a cutthroat business.
知道有谁想割断
Well, any idea who may have wanted
特蕾西的喉咙吗
to cut Theresa's throat?
或者脖子
Or neck?
最有可能的人是埃拉
Top of my list would be Ella.
埃拉
Ella.
她是现场记者吗
Is she the field reporter?
保尔森准备让埃拉接替主播的位置
Well, Paulsen was grooming Ella to take over the anchor desk.
但那个最值得信赖的贱♥人♥可不愿意
But the most trusted bitch in news was not going
就这样默默离开
to go quietly into that night.
所以如果除掉特蕾西
So Ella had the most to gain
埃拉获益最大
if Theresa was out of the way.
谋杀发生时她在哪里
Where was she at the time of the murder?
在城市的另一端做报道
Giving a report clear across town.
很好的不在场证明
Well, that's a pretty good alibi.
不过坦白讲 凶手也可能是任何人
But in all honesty, it could be anyone.
特蕾西有时候挺凶残的
Theresa could be brutal.
那她真的死了
So she's really dead?
找到她的扫帚没[暗示她是女巫]
Did you get her broomstick as proof?
你看起来不太伤心
You don't seem very broken up about it.
那个女人让每个人都活在地狱里
That woman made everyone's life a living hell,
我的生活是她最喜欢的目标
but my life was her favorite target.
那么 查德 停电时你在哪里
So, Chad, where were you when the lights went out?
给她买♥♥她的咖啡 淡奶油 加Truvia糖
I was getting her her coffee, light cream, Truvia.
在自动贩卖♥♥机那里 就那里
I was at the vending machine, right there.
Refreshment 提神饮品
怎么付的款
How'd you pay for it?
信♥用♥卡♥
Credit card.
怎么了
Why?
可能会有消费时戳
Might have a time-date stamp.
我需要核实时间
I'll need the number to verify.
我还要检查一下
I'd also like to check out
你工作时随身携带的尖锐物品
the sharp objects that you carry around for work.
随便看
Take your pick.
你有很多
You've got a lot
尖锐的工具啊 丹尼
of sharp tools here, Denny.
我的工作就是各种剪
My job involves a fair amount of cutting.
电线 电缆 地毯 胶带
Wire, cable, carpet, tape.
每种都需要不同的刀
Each requires a different blade.
我要用棉签擦你的手
I'm gonna need to take a swab of your hands.
用棉签干什么
What does a swab do?
用来找血迹的
We use it to find blood.
你觉得可能是我捅了特蕾西
You think I might have stabbed Theresa.
你在怀疑之列
You're on the list.
可以理解
I guess that makes sense.
没有血迹
No blood.
那么...
So...
如果你要捅什么人
if you were to stab somebody,
你会用什么工具
what would you use?
这里的都不好
Nothing here.
手柄更重的某个东西以便你能...
Something with a heftier handle so that you can...
抱歉 我不是有意...
Sorry, I didn't mean to...
你在这里做什么 丹尼
What do you do here, Denny?
照明 简单的信息技术工作
Lighting, simple I.T. Work,
还有...
and, um...
听着 你还需要我做什么吗
Listen, you gonna need anything else from me?
不 没有了
No, I'm good.
谢谢
Thank you.
特蕾西
Theresa.
她出事时...
Was she in pain
痛苦吗 当... 当那把刀插♥进♥去时
when it happened, when... when the knife went in?
我不知道
I don't know.
伙计 我觉得外面还有一些电源
Hey, uh, I think some of the power's still out there, bud.
不 只有主电路有电源
No, only in the main circuit.
车♥库♥的供电
Garage runs on a feed
是跟其余电视台分离的
that's divorced from the rest of the station.
看来关于大楼的电力供应
Say, you sure do seem to know a lot about
你知道得还挺多
the electrical workings of the building.
你叫什么
What's your name?
罗比 这就是我的工作
Robbie. It's kind of my job to.
你是谁
Uh, who are you?
我是犯罪实验室的尼克·丝多克斯
I'm Nick Stokes with the crime lab.
关于特蕾西 是真的吗
Is it true about Theresa?
谋杀
Murder?
是的 女士 是真的
Yes, ma'am, it is.
我们一听说就赶回来了
We drove back as soon as we heard what happened.
竞争对手的新闻车
News vans from our competition are
已经聚集在电视台前面了 一帮贪得无厌的家伙
already gathered in front of the station. Vultures.
你们俩有多了解谢伊女士
And how well did you two know Ms. Shea?
我不确定谁真得了解她
I'm not sure anyone really knew her.
她总是跟人保持距离
She kept the world at arm's length.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表