two boys in your bed.
其中一个就是卡尔
One of whom was Carl.
不 那是假的
No, that's a lie.
我从未跟任何男生在一起过
I've never been with any boys.
发生了什么
What happened?
是另一个男生嫉妒卡尔吗
Was the other boy jealous of Carl?
他们打起来了吗
Did they fight?
我知道卡尔受了伤
I know Carl was hurt.
他跑到地堡里去向你求救
He went down into the bunker to you for help.
我想一个人待着
Leave me alone.
米兰达
Miranda,
我记得我曾经有多害怕让我父亲失望
I remember being so scared of disappointing my dad.
可是 我当时真的非常渴望
And yet, I was so desperate
其他人的注意 让我做什么都行
for other people's attention, I would do anything.
当你♥爸♥爸不在的时候你开始偷溜出去
You started sneaking out when your dad was away,
然后你遇见卡尔
and you met Carl.
你们一定有过很甜蜜的时光
And I'm sure the two of you had a really good time.
但是后来 你又遇见了另一个男孩
And then, you met another boy.
他放荡不羁 很让人着迷
And he was a bad boy, and it was really exciting.
你都没有意识到这个男生有多危险
And you didn't realize just how dangerous that boy was
知道的时候已经太晚了
until it was too late.
我知道 你知道卡尔发生了什么
I know you know what happened to Carl.
而且我知道你很害怕
And I know that you're scared,
你也不知道你更怕谁
and you don't know who you're more scared of--
你父亲 还是另一个男孩
your-your dad or the other boy.
可是你不需要这样
But you don't have to be.
你只要告诉我真♥相♥就好了
You just have to tell me the truth.
本来可以的
I had her.
她差一点就说出来了 但是...
She was this close to talking, and then
我失败了 她又变回了
I lost her; she just went right back
原来那个惊慌的小女孩了
into being that scared little girl.
这能给我们留下什么线索
Where's this leave us?
另一个你认为杀死卡尔·艾布拉姆斯的孩子呢
What about that other kid-- the one you think
我们怎么找到他
that killed Carl Abrams-- how do we find him?
我认为米兰达还是关键所在
I think Miranda's still the key.
她是一个晚上偷溜出去
She's a teenage girl who is sneaking out at night,
找男孩子的少女
and she's trying to hook up with boys.
如果我们能找出她溜去哪里
So if we find out where she's sneaking off to,
-我们就找到那个人了 -没错
- we find the kid. - Exactly.
所以说我们还要回到地堡
So we have to go back into the bunker,
再搜查一遍
and we have to search it again.
我们要找到某个东西 例如日记本
We have to look for something, like a diary
或者某个她秘密生活的线索
or-or some clue to her secret life.
喜欢你思考的方式
Like the way you're thinking.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢 真好
Oh, boy.
怎么了
What?
那位父亲刚刚把我们拒了
I think Dad just grounded us.
犯罪现场调查员罗素
CSI Russell,
犯罪现场调查员芬恩利
CSI Finlay,
吉尔·麦克德莫特
Jill McDermott.
汤米·巴尔内斯的律师 很高兴见到两位
Tommy Barnes' attorney. Pleasure.
麦克德莫特女士声称
Ms. McDermott is alleging
我们侵犯了她委托人的
that we violated her client's
第四修正案的权利
Fourth Amendment rights.
非法搜查和逮捕
Illegal search and seizure?
你是说我们要有搜查令才能进那个地堡
You're saying we needed a warrant to get in the bunker?
据我所知是这样
Last time I read the Constitution.
我向她解释了
I was explaining to counsel
要考虑紧急情况
the exigent circumstances.
你的犯罪现场调查员在地堡的入口发现了血迹
Your CSIs found blood at the entrance of the bunker.
更不用说那个地堡是在公有土地上
Yes, not to mention that the bunker is on public land.
这真是开庭前的预演啊
A little preview of how this is gonna play in court.
第一 我不会认同"紧急状况"的说辞
One, I don't buy exigent circumstances.
第二 尽管巴尔内斯房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
And two, while the Barnes estate
慷慨地将其大部分土地捐赠给科瓦尔岭保护区
generously donated much of its land to the Koval Ridge Reserve,
但房♥产公♥司♥仍持有采矿权
the estate maintains all mineral rights.
因此地下的一切仍属于私有财产
So everything under the surface is still private property.
并且你们在巴尔内斯先生家里找到的
And any evidence you collected
所有证据都会被视为无效
in Mr. Barnes' home gets thrown out.
"毒树之果"规则[因获取证据的手段不合法导致证据不合法]
Fruit of the poisonous tree.
我想法官是不会同意
I think a judge would be reluctant to let you go digging
你们再去那里调查取证的
around those roots again.
当然了 要是你们现在释放我的委托人
Of course, if you were to release my client now,
我会当这是善意的表态
I'd take that as a good faith gesture.
这样一来 或许我不会
Might discourage me from filing any civil action
对警局提起民事诉讼
against the department.
我想你们要好好商量一下
I'm sure you all have a lot to discuss.
夜晚愉快
Have a nice night.
我知道你想再去那个地堡
I know you wanted to get back in that bunker.
没错 我们要找到米兰达和那个神秘孩子
Yeah. We need a lead to find out where Miranda goes
幽会的地点
when she meets the mystery kid.
也许我们不用非得回到那里
Maybe we don't have to go back in there.
我去叫霍奇斯
I'm gonna call Hodges.
那个纸鹤和你说话了吗
Hey. That crane speaking to you yet?
说悄悄话呢 我在用光谱比较仪检查纸张
Whispering. I ran the paper through the VSC,
已经得到了一些信息
managed to get some detail.
看着像是MRE的包装标签
Looks like an MRE packaging label.
"即食食品" 军队食品
"Meals-Ready-to-Eat," as in military fare.
与巴尔内斯家的生活方式相符
Consistent with the Barnes family lifestyle.
这个底部的纹案
You know, along the bottom, that looks like
像是条形码
a barcode.
现在人们都将送货地点进行编码
You know, these days, they encode the shipping destination.
"科瓦尔岭供给商店."
"Koval Ridge Supply Store."
虽然不怎么样 但是如果你住在这里
Well, it's not much, but if you live out here,
你只有一个商店可去
it's your one and only stop shop.
而且这是女孩在几英里内唯一能找到的地方
And it's the only civilization a girl could find for miles.
至少能遇见男孩子
Good a place as any to meet a guy.
怎么了 我做过更出格的事
What? I've done worse.
我怎么觉得有种"似曾相识"的感觉
I'm getting a serious feeling of Deja vu here.
没错
Yup.
看来我们找到汤米·巴尔内斯准备装备的地点了
Guess now we know where Tommy Barnes got his gear.
是的 也许凶手也是在这儿弄到的
Yeah, and maybe where our killer did, too.
请问
Excuse me.
你在这工作吗
You work here?
不是 我只是喜欢整理货架
No, stocking shelves is my hobby.
我们是犯罪实验室的
Well, we're, uh, we're with the crime lab.
我们要和你谈谈
We need to talk to you for a second.
你叫什么
What's your name?
卢克
Luke.
卢克 姓什么
Luke. Luke what?
霍兰
Holland.
你见过这个人吗
You ever seen that guy?
他朋友说他来过这
His friend says he comes in here.
没有 来这的人多了
No. A lot of people come in here.
我看出来了
Yeah. I can see that.
那这个女孩呢
How about this little girl right here?
你见过她吗
You ever seen her?
-没有 从没见过 -尼克
- No. I've never seen her either. - Nick.
还记得你说过"似曾相识"的感觉吗
Remember what you said about Decev?
那是你的东西吗 兄弟
Is that your stuff, man?
快请求支援
Call for backup!
-要去哪里啊 卢克 -我什么都没做
- Going somewhere, Luke? - I didn't do nothing.
清白的人是不会见警♥察♥就跑的
Innocent people don't run from the police.
这是卡尔·艾布拉姆斯的摩托车
That's Carl Abrams' bike.
我想我们找到凶手了
Yeah, and I think we just found his killer.
我们吃定你了 卢克
We got you, Luke.
衣服外面的血迹
The blood on the outside
是卡尔·艾布拉姆斯的
of the fatigues was a match to Carl Abrams.
衣服里面的DNA
And the DNA on the inside
肯定是你的
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表