Where's that?
查理·罗素是嫌疑犯 所以...
Charlie Russell is a suspect, so...
你得去搜查他的衣柜
you're gonna have to raid his closet
但是...你得经过他爸爸的批准
and... you're gonna have to clear it with his dad.
今天可不适合要求加薪
Hmm. Not a good day to ask for a raise.
伯恩斯太太...
Mrs. Burns...
请节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
我需要问你几个问题
I need to ask you some questions.
我明白
I understand.
你说你昨天晚上在塔霍
Now, you said you were in Tahoe last night.
我周三去那里
I went up there on Wednesday
把我们的小木屋锁好
to close up our cabin.
一旦篮球赛季开始
Once basketball season starts,
周末真的没什么时间去度假了
there's really no time for weekend getaways.
我今天下午回来的
I got back this afternoon--
然后就收到了你的信息
that's when I got your message.
关于汤姆的
About Tom.
那你们俩最后一次联♥系♥是什么时候
So, when was the last time you two spoke?
几天前
A few days ago.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking,
但是对我们来说 那很正常
but for us, that was normal.
尤其是每年的这个时候
Especially at this time of year.
汤姆总是很注重季前准备
Tom was always so focused on getting ready for the season.
那你们的婚姻也没什么问题吗
So no problems with your marriage, then?
我们也有矛盾 但不像大多数男人
We had our struggles, but unlike most men,
他至少还愿意修复我们的关系
he was at least willing to work on our relationship,
去夫妻心理治疗
go to couples therapy.
有什么效果吗
How was that working out?
效果很好
It was good.
事情...
Things were...
有所好转
improving.
伯恩斯太太 我需要你的DNA样本
Mrs. Burns, I'm gonna need a sample of your DNA
还有搜查你家的许可
and permission to search your house.
这是标准程序
It's standard procedure.
我没有杀我的丈夫 警探
I didn't kill my husband, Detective.
我没说是你杀的
I'm not saying you did.
那好吧
Sure.
愿意效劳
Whatever you need.
这是我们在伯恩斯教练家里发现的一些东西
This is some of the stuff we found in Coach Burns's house.
你确定这些...
You're sure these, uh...
这些 这些东西是他的吗
th-these, these things belonged to him?
这些性器具吗
These sex toys?
我们很确定是在伯恩斯家里发现的
We definitely found them in Coach Burns's house.
实际上 是在地下室他的私人房♥间里找到的
Actually, in his man cave in the basement.
他妻子说那是他的家用办公室
His wife said that it was a home office.
我猜你对他的爱好一无所知
I'm assuming you had no idea about his hobby.
-当然不知道 -这就对了
- No, of course not. - Right.
我猜你会 小心处理这个
I-I assume you'll be, uh, discreet about this.
这类消息
This sort of information
会对学校造成不可挽回的损失
could do irreparable damage to the university.
我理解您的担心 我也是
I understand your concern, and I share it-
我儿子在您的学校念书
-my son goes to your school-
但是我们的工作不是保护学校
-but our job's not to protect the university,
而是找出杀害教练的凶手
it's to find out who killed the coach.
我以为我很了解这个男人
I thought I knew the man.
我也这么认为的
Well, so did I.
抱歉占用您时间了 奥斯汀校长 谢谢您
Thanks for your time, President Austin. Thank you.
你还有什么发现
what else did you find?
我用ALS灯搜查的卧室[用来搜查精♥液♥的特殊光源]
I ALS'd the bedroom.
那里跟拉斯维加斯大道一样亮
It lit up like the Strip.
他妻子说她离开了几天
Well, his wife was away for several days, she said.
当妻子不在的时候 教练就会玩点新花样
Yeah, when the wife's away, the coach will play.
叫亨利来上班
Tell Henry to get to work.
看看他都和谁玩
Let's find out who he's been playing with.
谢谢你的晚餐 罗素太太
Thank you so much for dinner, Mrs. Russell.
-很好吃 -不客气
- It was lovely. - You're very welcome.
Vanessa 你在读研究生吗
So, Vanessa, are you a graduate student?
我在读心理学硕士
Going for my master's in psychology.
我猜 你工作中
I assume, in your work,
经常会用到心理学吧
psychology often comes into play?
是啊 是啊 我经常
Yeah, yeah, I'm usually dealing
和心理状态处于最糟的人打交道 所以...
with people at their worst, so...
我了解 伯恩斯教练的事
I bet. It's a tragedy
真是个悲剧 太可怕了
with Coach Burns-- it's so awful.
你知道到底发生什么了吗或者
Do you have any idea yet what happened or
或者谁会做这样的事
-or who could have done something like this?
其实 我不方便透露正在调查的案件的信息
Actually, I can't talk about an ongoing investigation.
对啊 当然 抱歉
Oh, right, of course. Sorry.
妈妈 爸爸...
Uh, so, Mom, Dad...
我和Vanessa谈过了
Vanessa and I have been talking,
然后...我们决定住在一起
and... we have decided to move in together.
我知道太快了 但是...没有秘密 对吧
I know it's soon, but... no secrets, right?
没错
Right.
天哪 不好意思
Oh, my, I'm so sorry,
我不知道已经这么晚了
I didn't realize how late it was.
我明天早上要主持一个章节的讨论
I'm leading a discussion section in the morning,
所以我得走了
so I got to go.
-实际上 我也该回去了 -好吧
- I should get back, too, actually. - Okay.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
我也是
You, too.
-我们有必要 -谢谢
- Yes, we need - Thank you.
找时间再来聚次餐
to do this again sometime.
我觉得你手腕得再使点劲
I think you need a little more wrist that.
你最好把我给你的DNA检测出来了
You better have my DNA results.
抱歉 我正在等 这个
Sorry, I was just waiting for, uh, for that.
伯恩斯教练还真顽皮
Coach Burns was a naughty boy.
性器具上的DNA
DNA from our sex toys
和他卧室里的床单上的DNA
and the sheets in Coach's bedroom.
来自两个人 教练
Two contributors: Coach and...
还有他妻子以外的人
someone not his wife.
陌生女子
"Unknown female".
或许她的嫌疑比我们原先所想更重了
May be moving up our suspect list.
为何这么说
Why do you say that?
医生用红外相机拍下了
Doc took IR photos
伯恩斯教练胸口和后背上的淤青
of the bruising on Coach Burns' chest and back.
这下知道他那些伤是怎么一回事了
Guess we know how he got those nasty bruises.
有点太过恶劣了 和他滚床单的人
Getting nasty. Whoever was riding him in bed,
或许就是在浴室里杀了他的人
maybe it's the same person who dropped him in the shower.
卧室里的乐趣转变成了浴室里的殴打
Having fun in bed's a long way from bludgeoning somebody
不觉得太荒谬了吗
to death in a shower, don't you think?
不过这是我们手里最好的线索 好吧
But it is our best lead, so...alright,
我们就把这位陌生女子找出来吧
let's find out who this unknown female is.
-罗素 -什么事
- Hey, Russell? - Yeah?
过来一下
Come here for a sec.
发现什么了
What do you have?
我在查看伯恩斯的通讯记录
I got Burn's cell phone records.
我知道他们会经常想法儿招新成员
Now, I know these guys chase recruits,
可这也太荒唐了
but this is ridiculous.
他一天中打了200多通电♥话♥
He made, like, over 200 phone calls in one day,
短♥信♥比这还要多呢
and even more than that in text messages.
别管新成员了
Forget about the recruits.
我们现在要找一个善于用马鞭的女性
We're looking for a woman now that's good with a riding crop.
真的吗 别走
Oh, really? Well, hold on.
或许你会对这个感兴趣
This may interest you.
案发前晚上
On the night before the murder,
伯恩斯打了三通电♥话♥
Burns made three phone calls,
用的同一个号♥码 是个一次性手♥机♥
all with the same number, disposable phone.
还有一封短♥信♥ 瞧
And a text -- look at this.
"感到调皮 需要受点儿调♥教♥"
"Feeling naughty. Need some discipline."
来自: 汤姆·伯恩斯
十分钟后 他收到了这样的回复
Ten minutes later, he gets this message back:
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表