matches the shotgun and the ammunition we found in your home.
你不会认为只有我一个人用那种子弹吧
Don't tell me I'm the only one who uses that ammo.
不是 不过只有你
No, but you're the only one
那晚和卡尔·艾布拉姆斯那片山上
that was up on the ridge that night with Carl Abrams.
还认识...
Maybe you recognize...
卡尔的手吗
Carl's hand.
我们在他的指甲下发现了你的DNA
We found your DNA underneath his fingernails.
他肯定把你抓伤了吧
I guess he must have scratched you.
即使是死了 卡尔也给我们留下了足够的证据
In death, Carl has given us more than enough
将你定罪
to convict you.
我儿子不是那样的 都是那孩子逼的
My son is not what that kid tried to make him.
我必须保护迪兰
I had to protect Dylan.
杀了那男孩就行了吗
By killing the boy?
我让他滚远点儿 可他竟然不屑一顾
I told him to stay away; he laughed in my face!
他说我儿子再也不属于我了
He said my son didn't belong to me anymore.
而是属于他了
That he belonged to him.
他说迪兰生来...
That Dylan was born to...
就是该爱他的
...to love him.
我的儿子生来应该是个男子汉
My son was born to be a man.
他确实是
He was.
他能签了这份供状就证明他是
And he proved that when he signed this confession.
爸爸
Dad.
对不起 爸爸
I'm so sorry, Dad.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
不 不 不是
No, no, no, no.
还好你没事儿
I'm just glad you're okay.
我第一次溜出去的时候就想到了
I knew that the first time I sneaked out.
我看见篝火
I just-- I saw the campfires
晚上还听见其他孩子的声音
and I heard the other kids' voices in the night.
-我也想一起玩 -没事 亲爱的
- I just wanted to be a part of it. - It's okay, honey.
对世界好奇是孩子的天性 知道吗
Every kid wants to explore the world, okay?
可问题在于 我已经有了一个世界 爸爸
But that's just it, Dad-- I had a world.
你用你的爱为我建造了一个
You loved me enough to make one for me,
却被我给毁了
and I destroyed it.
是我让坏人进来的
I've let all the bad in.
你说的对 爸爸 外面没有好人
Because you're right, Dad, that's all there is out there.
只要一打开门 进来的都不是好东西
And when you open the door, that's all that comes in.
不不 不对 亲爱的 不是的
No, no, no, no, sweetheart, no.
是我错了
I was wrong.
知道吗 我像你这么大的时候
See, when I was your age...
谁都拦不住我
nothing could hold me back.
我要试尽天下事
Everything was possible.
可我却剥夺了你探索的权利
And I robbed that from you.
你妈妈去世后 我带你远离了
When we lost Mom, I kept you from everything
熟悉的人 熟悉的事
and everyone that you knew.
重要的是你今后作何打算
Well, the important thing now is where you go from here.
不再住地下了 这是肯定的
Not underground, that's for sure.
爸爸 真的吗
Dad, are you sure?
真的
Yeah, I'm sure.
你不是问过我 等米兰达到了十七岁
Remember when you asked me if I had any plans
我有什么打算吗
for Miranda when she turned 17?
没错
Yeah.
俄勒冈州有个小镇 是你妈妈的家乡
Well, there's a town up in Oregon where your mom's from.
是个好地方
It's this perfect little place--
街道古朴精致
it's got this quaint little main street,
邻里关系和谐
everyone knows each other.
听上去棒极了
Sounds like a really, really good idea.
是的
It is.
亲爱的 那儿有你的家人
Honey, you got family there.
我想你在那儿重新开始再好不过了
I think that's a pretty good place for you to start all over.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, sweetheart.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, Dad.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表