史蒂文舅舅会没事吗
Is Uncle Steve gonna be ok?
莫莉 你史蒂文舅舅...
Molly, your Uncle Steve...
情况不太好
something bad happened to him.
他不会再醒过来了
He's not going to wake up.
就像我的金鱼一样吗
Like my goldfish?
金鱼不会游了 妈妈就把它从厕所冲走了
Mommy flushed him down the toilet when he stopped swimming.
它就是从那儿去了天堂
That's how he got to Heaven.
莫莉 你知道你妈妈在哪儿吗
Molly, do you know where your mommy is?
不知道
No.
她什么时候回来
When's she coming back?
我上学快迟到了
I'm gonna be late for school.
莫莉 我...
Molly, I...
我得去和我这位朋友聊聊
I've got to talk to my friend, here.
不过我马上回来
But I'll be right back.
玛利亚会在这陪你 好吗
Maria's going to stay with you, all right?
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 莫莉
Hi, Molly.
屋里有三具男性尸体
Three male D.B.s inside the house.
都有证件
They all had I.D.s.
芬恩正在处理
Finn's processing.
当然 她想第一个处理现场
Of course, she wanted the scene first.
小姑娘告诉你什么了吗
Little girl able to tell you anything?
她姓古德温
Last name's Goodwin.
她和她妈妈格蕾丝
She and her mother Grace
还有她妈妈的哥哥
live here along with
舅舅史蒂文一起住在这儿
Grace's brother, Uncle Steve.
他是死者之一
He was one of the victims,
还有两个朋友
along with what appears to be two friends.
她父亲呢
What about her father?
我不知道 她没说
I don't know. She didn't say.
她就告诉我她早上起来
All she told me was she woke up,
走到客厅
went into the living room.
在那报了警
That's when she called 911,
然后在外面等警♥察♥
then waited outside for the police.
多数孩子都会跑出来大叫的
Most kids would've run out of there screaming.
还有一件事
There's one more thing.
小姑娘的妈妈失踪了
The little girl's mother is missing.
好吧
Okay. All right.
看上去聚会被打断了
Looks like the party was interrupted.
野蛮殴打
Savage beating.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
醒来发现这个
Had to wake up and find this.
入室抢劫
Home invasion robbery.
这一切 就为了几百块的
All this, for a few hundred dollars
音响设备吗
worth of stereo components?
我觉得不是
I'm not so sure.
这屋的情况是这样
Well, this room tells one story.
厨房♥可是截然不同
Kitchen tells another.
找到个提包 还没检查
Got a purse. Haven't gone through it yet.
格蕾丝·古德温
Grace Goodwin.
小女孩的妈妈
Little girl's mom.
她的电♥话♥还在这 但车钥匙没了
Her phone's still here, but her car keys are missing.
凶手也许
Our killer might have
用她的车把她带走了
taken her in her own car.
我会让布拉斯发通缉令
I'll get Brass to put out a broadcast.
血迹表明肯定发生过争斗
Blood says there was definitely a struggle.
她一定撞见了凶手
She must've walked in on them.
很可能是被拖走的
She was probably dragged along the floor.
地板上的血量应该不足致死 对吧
Not enough blood for her to have bled out, right?
她可能还活着
She might still be alive.
但能活多久呢
But for how long?
希望能足够长 不仅为了她自己
Let's hope long enough, for her sake.
也为了外面那个小女孩
And for that little girl out there.
请让一下 我要过去
Excuse me, please, I need to get through.
借过 这是我家
Excuse me, this is my home.
借过 你们在这干什么
Excuse me. What are you doing here?
对不起 女士 我不能让你过去
Sorry, ma'am. I can't let you through.
让我过去 这里...
Let me through? This is...
这里是我家 我孙子们住在这儿
this is my house. My grandkids are in there!
-求你了 -我明白
- Please! - I understand.
别碰我
Take your hands off of me!
米奇
Mitch?
米奇 谢了 我来处理
Mitch, thanks. I've got this.
我不明白这里发生了什么
I don't understand what's going on here.
我跟您解释一下
Let me talk to you for a second.
我叫D.B.·罗素
My name's D.B. Russell.
我是拉斯维加斯犯罪实验室的
I'm with the Las Vegas Crime Lab.
-犯罪实验室 -是的 女士
- Crime Lab?! - Yes, ma'am.
您是...
And-and you're Mrs...?
我姓古德温 安吉丝·古德温
Goodwin. Agnes Goodwin.
您说那是您家
You said that that's your home over there?
是的 我孙子孙女 史蒂文和格蕾丝
Yes. My grandkids, Steven and Grace,
他们需要住的地方 我给他们租的
they need a place to stay, so I-I rent it to them.
格蕾丝还有个小女儿
And Grace has a little girl.
-我曾孙女 -莫莉
- My great-granddaughter. - Molly.
是的
That's right.
不 发生了什么
Oh... oh, no, what's happened?
古德温女士 十分抱歉
Mrs. Goodwin, I'm so sorry,
但您的孙子史蒂文和另外两名年轻人
but your grandson Steven and-and two other young men
是谋杀案的受害者
were victims of an apparent homicide.
谋杀
A homicide?
没有发现您孙女
Your granddaughter is unaccounted for.
我们正在找她
We're looking for her right now.
莫莉平安无事
Molly's safe.
我们带她去棕榈树医院了
We've taken her to Desert Palm Hospital.
好吧
Okay.
我还有一件事要问您
Let me ask you one more thing.
实在抱歉 不过莫莉的父亲呢
I'm-I'm so sorry, but... what about Molly's father?
他死在伊♥拉♥克♥了
He died in Iraq, uh...
莫莉出生前就去世了
before Molly was born.
-我要见她 -当然
- I need to see her. - Yes, of course.
我得马上给我儿子打电♥话♥
And I... I need to call my son right now.
我不知道这究竟怎么回事
I don't understand what's happening.
我昨天才来看过他们
I just saw them all here yesterday.
实在抱歉
I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.
我找不到我的手♥机♥了
I can't... where's my phone?
确实有强行闯入的痕迹
Well, there's definitely signs of forced entry.
根据血迹线有什么发现
What's the web telling you?
从高度和角度看
Angle and elevation...
死者都是先跪在地上
the victims were definitely on their knees
然后才被打的
before the beatings started.
手腕脚腕被胶带捆住
Duct-taped wrists and ankles...
前门的锁被撬开
...and the front door lock was picked.
你想到什么吗
What are you thinking?
我在想我见过类似的情景
Well, I'm thinking I've seen this before.
日班的人曾调查过
Day shift has been investigating
这地区的一系列入室抢劫案
a series of home invasions in this area.
相同的作案手法吗
Does this have the same M.O.?
除了升级成谋杀外 是的
Aside from the escalation to murder, yes.
也有女性被绑♥架♥
Woman was abducted.
她后来怎么样
What happened to her?
性侵后被放了
Sexually assaulted and released.
也许我们能找到活着的格蕾丝·古德温
So maybe we will find Grace Goodwin alive.
但愿如此 不过估计很难
I hope so, but it's gonna be tough.
而且其他入室抢劫都有目击者
And look, at the other break-in, there were witnesses.
说他们看到三个戴面具的男子
Said they saw three guys with masks.
这里没有目击者
No witnesses here.
我不这么认为
I'm not so sure about that.
给你看点东西
Let me show you something.
这里的血迹没有显示方向
This blood is gravitational.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表