That must've given Theresa a lot of leverage.
筹码
Leverage?
她已经江郎才尽了
She was a washed-up talent.
已经在走下坡路了
Her best years were behind her.
那你干嘛还让她留在主播台上
Why'd you keep her on the anchor desk then?
对我来说 这听上去就像是
See, to me, that sounds like a...
与魔鬼的交易
deal with the devil.
没错 你忍♥无可忍♥
Yeah, one you couldn't live with.
所以预谋杀害特蕾西
So you made a plan to kill Theresa.
再问加勒特·霍华德
Asked Garrett Howard
要个爆♥炸♥设备 再干最后一次
for another explosive device-- just one more job.
问题又来了 和特蕾西一样
But then, like Theresa,
他也知道你的秘密
he knew your secret.
所以你得把他也干掉
So you had to dispose of him, too.
然后就只剩下可怜的丹尼了
And that left poor Denny.
所以你拿了他的刀 想陷害他
So you borrowed his knife, and you set him up.
我是个记者
I'm a reporter.
不是杀人犯
I'm not a murderer.
我都不知道匕♥首♥该怎么用
I wouldn't even know how to wield a knife.
我都懒得跟你对质 不过
Hate to fact-check you on that, pal, but...
其实 我还挺享受这段儿的
You know, actually, I'm loving this.
我们发现了一篇你多年前报道的旧新闻
We found an old news story that you ran years ago
关于一个杀人犯的 他用刀直刺死者要害
about a killer who stabbed his victim right in the sweet spot,
就在颅骨下方
right under the skull.
你做笔记的时候 是真上心了吧
When you take notes, you really take notes.
知道吗 在我们这一行里
You know, in my business,
要想作出无理指控 无论节目内外
before making outrageous accusations, on or off the air,
你都得有样东西 叫做证据
you need a little thing called evidence.
我们这一行也是如此
In our business, too.
这是在变压器爆♥炸♥现场提取的部分指纹
This is a partial print from the transformer explosions.
也就是你的左手食指指纹
It's also your left index finger.
漏了吧
Oops.
欢迎在十一点收看KVKC地方新闻
Welcome to the KVKC local news at 11:00.
我是詹妮弗·托马斯
I'm Jennifer Thomas.
今晚最新消息 令人痛心疾首
Breaking news tonight-- which sadly hits close to home--
资深新闻制片人
long-time news producer
弗雷德·保尔森因杀害特蕾西·谢伊
Fred Paulsen has been charged with first-degree murder
被控一级谋杀罪
in the death of Theresa Shea.
你好
Hello.
你可真难找啊
You've been hard to get a hold of.
是啊 很抱歉
Yeah. Um, I'm so sorry.
你好吗
How are you?
我很好 现在方便吗
I'm okay. Is now a good time?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表