hasn't gotten her killed already.
所以 如果她还活着
So, if she's alive,
牛毛和溪谷热对找到她毫无意义
cow hair and Valley Fever are not going to bring her home.
找点更有力的线索 行吗 求你们了
Bring me something that can, will you, please?
去啊
Go!
玛雅怎么样
Hey. How's Maya?
我一会给你回电♥话♥
I'm gonna have to call you back.
你聋了吗
Are you deaf?
还是你又要辞职
Or is this you quitting again?
你有话想说吗
You got something you want to say?
杰克·吉尔摩妻子被杀之后
After Jack Gilmore's wife was murdered,
布拉斯准许芬恩利跟踪他的手♥机♥
Finlay got a warrant from Brass for his phone.
这授权仍然有效
It's still active.
而且他现在还在用这电♥话♥
And he's still making phone calls.
大家都在找杰克·吉尔摩
Everybody is looking for Jack Gilmore.
我知道在哪里能找到他
I know where to find him.
杰克
Hey, Jack.
这他妈又是怎么了
Hey, you want to tell me what the hell this is about?
麦基恩说你让妻子从多尼·普莱斯那里
McKeen told me about the $2 million in drug money
偷了两百万的毒品钱
that you had your wife steal from Donny Price.
所以麦基恩把他们杀了
That's why McKeen had them killed
甚至在他陷害你的时候 你都一声不吭
and you kept your mouth shut, even when he tried to frame you.
他要拿回他的钱
He wants his money back.
我不知道你在说什么
I-I-I don't know what you're talking about.
我没那么多时间
I don't have much time.
得了吧 伙计
Come on, man.
开什么玩笑
Who you kidding?
你不会开枪打我的
You're not going to shoot me.
你可是个模范好警♥察♥
You're the good cop.
我不是
I'm not.
昨晚我辞职了
I quit last night.
好吧 其实你们已经晚了一步 知道吗
All right, guys, look... you're a little late, okay?
-什么意思... 晚了 -意思是我已经
- What does that mean-- "Late"? - That means that I already
把钱还给麦基恩了
gave McKeen the money.
我向上帝发誓
Hey, I swear to God.
我律师帮我办的 不信问他
My lawyer made the drop. Ask him.
你不会认为两百万就能
You didn't think two million bucks was going to get
让麦基恩这样的人放过你外孙女吧
your granddaughter back from a guy like McKeen, did ya?
她死了
She's dead.
这里是大卫 周围建筑物的屋顶就位
David-6♥4♥, secured rooftop of adjacent building.
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
你撒谎
You lied to me.
我没有撒谎
I didn't lie to you.
你跟我找不到吉尔摩
You told me that Gilmore was nowhere to be found.
我们通过你的监视许可找到了他
We found him with your warrant,
其实你一直都知道他在哪里 对吗
so you knew where he was the whole time, right?
闭嘴 丝多克斯
Stokes, shut up.
是 没错
Yeah, that's right.
吉尔摩是目前警局腐♥败♥案
Gilmore was a material witness
调查中的重要证人
in an ongoing police corruption investigation.
顺便说一句 就是你听信尼克这个莽货
Which, by the way, you completely screwed up
打算敲诈点毒品交易的钱来作赎金
by going fool cowboy on some scheme
而搞砸的这个案子
to extort drug money for ransom.
不 不 听我说
No, no, listen to me.
我们说的可是我外孙女的案子
We're talking about my granddaughter.
你以为我不知道吗
What, you think I don't understand that?
我觉得你不知道
No, I don't.
你根本不知道
You're not behaving that way.
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
当你给自己的房♥子取证
Look, when you processed your own house,
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything.
当你擅自走进麦基恩的牢房♥
When you walked into McKeen's cell by yourself,
我也没拦你
I didn't stop you.
想知道我为什么不告诉你吉尔摩在哪里吗
You want to know why I didn't tell you where Gilmore was?
因为我就知道会是这样的结果
Because I knew it would end up exactly like this.
你不明白吗
Look, don't you get it?
麦基恩知道他能拿到钱
McKeen knew he was going to get his money.
他唯一得不到的是吉尔摩
The only thing he couldn't get was Gilmore.
他需要借你之手找到他
He needed you to find him.
所以...
So...
D.B. 回家吧
D.B., go home.
陪陪你的家人
Be with your family.
派现场调查员过来
Get some CSIs here.
芭芭拉给你打电♥话♥了
Barbara called you, huh?
是啊 可以想像
Yeah, I can see why.
你躺在凯蒂的床上 埋在档案堆里
You're lying in Katie's bed in case files.
她真的很担心你
She's really worried about you.
真不敢相信我居然错得离谱
I can't believe how wrong I've been.
我是说 整个过程 我都愿意相信
I mean, this whole time, willing myself to believe
她还活着
that she's still alive
而事实也正是如此
when the facts say so clearly that she is.
我 我没疯
I'm, I'm not losing it.
你... 听好了
Just... listen to this.
是的 凯蒂应该死的
Yes, Katie should be dead,
还有你也是
but so should you.
向我证明你们还活着后 他们就不需要你们了
After proof of life, they didn't need you,
那为什么还让你们都活着
but they kept you both alive. Why?
对于你 是因为克伦肖是个人♥渣♥
In your case, 'cause Crenshaw is a scumbag and he wanted
他还想耍耍流氓占你便宜
something more than just your life,
但在金博尔眼中 凯蒂不只是人♥质♥
but, but Katie-- Kimball didn't just see a hostage.
同时还是个孩子
He saw a child.
你看这个 他离过婚
I mean, look at this, the guy is divorced, right?
还有三个孩子
He's got three kids.
最小的女儿今年也就七岁半
The youngest one is like this 7-and-a half-year-old little girl,
-和凯蒂差不多大 -好 按照这个思路
- same age as Katie. - Okay, so, going with that,
为什么金博尔还呆在城里呢
why would Kimball still be in town?
出于忠诚 是吧
Out of loyalty, right?
他想为麦基恩家族贡献最后一丝力量
He wanted to do one last job for McKeen.
-把那两百万送到他家人手中 -没错
- Deliver the $2 million to the family. - Right.
但形势愈演愈烈 他要怎么做呢
But with the heat on, how does he do that?
这就是我想不通的地方
I don't know, I don't-- that's the part
但我觉得
I don't know, but I don't think
他也不知道该怎么办
he does either.
也许他想避避风头
You know, maybe he's, maybe he's laying low
想清楚该如何下手
until he can figure out what to do,
但我知道他一定和凯蒂在一起
but I do know he's out there and so's Katie.
可我们面对的是四十平方英里的荒漠
We have 40 square miles of desert and
手中的证据只有少许石灰和牛毛
all we have is cow hair and plaster.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我的天啊 真是难以置信
Oh, my God, I can't believe it.
-不敢相信 -什么
- I can't believe it. - What?
-怎么了 -我竟然没有想到
- What? - I didn't even see that.
真该死
Damn it!
D.B.
D.B.!
你看 看到没
Look at that. See that?
这不仅仅是牛毛和石灰
It's not, it's not hair and plaster,
这是毛发嵌在石灰中
it's hair in plaster.
在二战之前
Before World War II,
人们在石灰中拌入动物毛发
they used to use animal hair in plaster
用于加固房♥屋
as, as a binding agent or something.
在那片荒漠上
There can't be that many houses out there
这样的老房♥子势必所剩无几
from that era still standing in the desert.
确实如此
You're right,
我调查了该郡的审核记录
I've got the county assessor records in front of me now.
符合条件的房♥屋有九处
Nine properties fit the description.
看看哪一户和麦基恩有所联♥系♥
Any of them have a connection to McKeen?
正在着手排查 目前还没有消息
I'm going through the deeds-- nothing so far.
我在吉尔莫被杀地点
I found a cartridge case
对面的楼顶上找到一枚弹壳
on the rooftop across from where Gilmore was shot.
出自点223雷明顿步♥枪♥
It's a 0.223.
和他身上的子弹吻合
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表