可以称为金属多层蛋糕
A metallic layer cake, if you will.
三价铬 镍 铜
"Trivalent chromium, nickel, copper,
-碳钢板 -钢用于主体
- flat carbon steel". - Steel for the body,
铜用于表面 镍用于光泽
copper for the surface, nickel for the shine,
三价铬用于抛光
and tri-chromium for the polish.
汽车修理厂
Auto body shop.
事实上是一家电镀厂
Actually, it's a chrome-plating facility.
维加斯只有三家
There's only three in Vegas,
其中一家离那家夜♥总♥会♥只有两个街区
one of which is only two blocks from the club.
看看店主的名字
Check out the name of the owner.
埃迪·桑托斯
Eddie Santos--
古巴流亡者的代表
face of the Cuban exiles.
干得漂亮 我通知布拉斯
Good work. I'll call Brass.
看样子现在不营业了
Doesn't look like they're open for business.
看样子有人在里面
Well, it looks like somebody's home.
-吉姆 -怎么了
- Hey, Jim... - Yeah?
这跟法医从死者体内找到的金属碎片一样
Metal chips look just like the trace doc pulled out of the victim.
没错
Yeah.
尼克
Nick.
怎么了
Yeah?
我发现了血迹
I got blood.
看来我们找到第一案发现场了
Looks like we found our primary.
埃迪·桑托斯 维加斯警♥察♥
Eddie Santos, LVPD.
你要去哪儿 埃迪
You going somewhere, Eddie?
我们发现了你店里的那些东西 埃迪
We found all that stuff in your shop, Eddie,
与玛尔塔·库托的死因相符
but it was a match to Marta Cuerto.
我猜我们逮捕你的时候
So let me guess, uh, you were headed back there to clean up
你是打算回去清理现场吧
when we arrested you, right?
我与此事无关
I had nothing to do with that
也没杀人 我打算去办公室
or killing anyone-- I was going to my office
-取文件 -文件
- to get paperwork. - Paperwork?
你上一位顾客昨天上午十一点半
Your last customer picked up his car
取走了车
11:30 yesterday morning,
就在你中午打烊之前 对吧
right before you closed up the shop at noon, right?
而我们知道玛尔塔·库托
And we know that Marta Cuerto
在下午一点到六点之间被杀
was killed between 1:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
然后被送到了她姐姐的化妆间
and then delivered to her sister's dressing room,
那里离你的店只有一个街区
which is a block away from your shop.
没法证明清白 就是有罪
Guilty until proven innocent!
我感觉又回到了古巴
I feel I'm back in Cuba!
你身上的伤疤就是这么来的吗 在古巴
Is that were you got those scars? In Cuba?
三十年前
30 years ago,
我就坐在这种房♥间里 对面是像你一样的警♥察♥
I was in a room like this, with police like you.
他们殴打我 然后把我扔进抽屉里
They beat me and threw me in la gaveta.
抽屉 他们把你扔进"La gaveta"里
La gaveta. They threw you in a drawer?
十个人挤在一间六乘八的牢房♥里 到处是老鼠
Ten guys in a six-by-eight prison cell filled with rats,
蟑螂 粪便
roaches, feces...
埃迪 别旧事重提了
Eddie, save the history lesson.
这里不是古巴的哈瓦那
This isn't Havana, Cuba.
这里是美国内华达州的拉斯维加斯
This is Las Vegas, Nevada, USA,
我们这里讲求的是证据
and here we go on evidence,
而我们在你店里可发现了不少
and we found a lot of it in your shop.
我没理由杀人
I have no reason to kill anyone.
我们查过你的底细 埃迪 你一直在跟踪
We checked you out, Eddie-- the way you were following around
西尔瓦娜 玛尔塔 她的经纪人
Silvana, Marta, her manager--
-他们走到哪你跟到哪 -这是个自♥由♥的国度
- everywhere they went, there you were. - It's a free country.
对 在这里西尔瓦娜·库托能赚大钱
Right, where Silvana Cuerto can cash in.
"把美元带回她的专♥制♥政♥府♥"
"Bringing the Benjamins back to her repressive government."
这是你的原话
Those are your words.
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
据我所知
Last I checked,
我有权利表达自己的思想
I have the right to speak my mind.
对 但你没权利杀人
Yeah, but you don't have the right to commit murder...
对那些没有忠于你事业的叛徒实施报复
to exact revenge on traitors who aren't loyal to your cause.
而且你绝对没有权利 用别人折磨你的方式
And you damn sure don't have the right to torture people
再去折磨别人
the way that you were tortured.
我没杀人
I didn't kill anyone!
对了 你还是个浪漫主义革命者
Oh, right-- you're one of those romantic revolutionaries.
我们对玛尔塔进行了性侵证据检测
We ran a rape kid on Marta.
发现了精♥液♥
We found semen.
我们在你店里的沙发上发现了残留精♥液♥
We found contributions on a sofa in your shop!
如果你想让我们强制提取你的DNA
If you want us to compel your DNA
与我们找到的进行对比
and match it to the DNA we found,
我们很乐意那么做
we're happy to do that.
你们想要证据不是吗
You want evidence?
用不着强制执行
You don't need to compel anything.
尽管提取我的DNA好了
Go ahead, take my DNA.
样本2
精♥液♥样本
获得人
Marta Cuerto
搜寻DNA联合索引系统数据库
不匹配
你确定DNA不匹配吗
You sure DNA's not a match?
我搜索了两遍 然后联♥系♥了格雷格
I ran it twice, then called Greg.
这时我发现结果并非完全不匹配
Which is when I noticed that the result wasn't a total bust.
埃迪·桑托斯的DNA档案
Eddie Santos's DNA profile
与嫌犯的档案有二阶相关匹配
showed a second-order relative match to the profile of our suspect.
二阶 也就是半同胞
Second-order, as in a half sibling?
或者是孙子 也许是侄子
Or a grandson, maybe a nephew.
无论是哪种情况
Either way, our suspect
嫌犯绝对是埃迪·桑托斯的亲人
is definitely a member of Eddie Santos's family.
看来你要彻查整个桑托斯家族了
Well, sounds like you need to shake the Santos family tree, right?
我们可以打电♥话♥给唐娜·霍普
Or, you know, we could call our friend Donna Hoppe.
现在 虽说我不是系谱学专家
Well, at this point, I may not be a genealogy Jedi,
但我略知一二
but Padewan, at least, I am.
这件事交给我了
I got this one.
医生 你说有新发现
Hey, Doc. You said you had some news?
确定死因的时候出现了意外转机
An unexpected detour on the road to determining cause of death.
看看这些内脏
Take a look at these internal organs.
心脏和大脑肿胀得很厉害
Wow. The heart and brain look really swollen.
比正常胀大了30%
30% more than normal.
肺部布满了这种樱红色黏膜
Lungs are lined with this cherry red mucosa.
这么说玛尔塔被下毒了
So Marta was poisoned.
那暴打又是怎么回事
What about the beating?
看来下毒是最终死因
While poisoning appears to be the ultimate C.O.D.,
伤口有严重反应
vital response in the wounds
应该是同时发生的
suggests they were simultaneous events.
凶手给她下了药 然后殴打了她
So the killer poisoned her and beat her.
你提到过古巴的酷刑
You were talking about Cuban police torture.
你见过类似的拷打吗
Did you ever come across anything like this?
从没见过
Never.
那样的桃红色说明毒药是氰化物 对吧
And the cherry red color is indicative of cyanide, isn't it?
简单来说是的
Well, the short answer is yes.
我也说不准毒药是如何进入她体内的
I can't tell you how it would've gotten into her system.
没发现任何针孔
Didn't find any injection marks,
鼻道里也没有任何残渣
no inhaled residue in her nasal passages.
胃含物呢
What about her stomach contents?
已经交给霍奇斯了
Already sent that off to Hodges.
西尔瓦娜的经纪人安东尼奥给乐队的每人
Silvana's manager, Antonio, provided everybody in the band
发了预付费手♥机♥ 我调出了
with prepaid cell phones; I pulled up every call
玛尔塔在她死的那天打过的所有电♥话♥
that Marta made the day that she died.
她打给了她姐姐 还有安东尼奥
Made calls to her sister, Antonio,
也给伦巴俱乐部打了几通电♥话♥
couple of calls to the Rumba Son Club,
还联♥系♥了一些布店和服装批发商
also some fabric stores and fashion outlets.
应该是这样没错
Well, that makes sense.
西尔瓦娜说过玛尔塔要为演出
Silvana said that Marta went shopping
做服装准备 出去购物了
for wardrobe for the show.
排演八点才开始
Rehearsal wasn't until 8:00.
她接得最后几通电♥话♥
Oh, here are the last calls she ever made --
下午2点30分左右连着三通电♥话♥
three in a row right around 2:30 PM.
就在死前几小时
Couple hours before she died.
没有来电显示
No caller I.D.'s.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表