外面有如此愤怒的群众
had lousy security,
你的安全设施根本不行
given the angry crowd outside,
现在我们才明白
but now we know
真正的威胁出自于内部
that the real threat was coming from inside.
出自于你
Coming from you.
我说过 我和那些被流放的人的
I told you, I-I don't share the same beliefs
想法完全不同
as the exile community.
和他们或许不一样 可你舅舅的事呢
Maybe not them, but what about your uncle?
那可就不一样了吧
That's a different story.
血浓于政♥治♥ 是吧
Blood is thicker than politics, right?
我根本不懂你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你心里明白
You know exactly what we're talking about.
我给你看样东西
Let me show you something.
你或许称这个为"古老的历史"
I think you refer to this as "ancient history".
那我给你看看最近的一段历史
Let me show you a little recent history.
你认识这个场景 对吧
I think you recognize that, don't you?
很熟悉吧
Look familiar?
是怎么发生的
How'd it go down?
你舅舅有看着你强♥奸♥她吗
Did your uncle watch while you raped her?
然后 你们两人
And then, you two guys,
你们把她拴住 然后打了她
what, you tied her up, then you beat her.
接着逼着她吃下木薯叶
And then forced cassava leaves
看着她慢慢窒息
down her throat and watched her suffocate.
没有
No.
DNA是不会撒谎的 我们知道是你
DNA doesn't lie, man! We know it was you!
我没有 我没法下手
I didn't. I couldn't hurt her.
那又怎样 那就是你舅舅下的手
So? It was your uncle then.
不是 我是说 我不知道
No! I mean, I don't know.
-你不知道 -不知道 事发当时
- You don't know? - No, I wasn't there...
我不在场
when this happened.
我舅舅劝我背叛库托一家人
Look, my uncle tried to turn me against the Cuertos,
但是我和西尔瓦娜还有玛尔塔是朋友
but Silvana, Marta and I were friends.
我小时候和她们住在一起
I lived with them when I was a kid.
即使我来这儿之后 我们都还保持联♥系♥
Even when I came to this country, we stayed in touch.
当西尔瓦娜成名了之后
When Silvana's career took off,
我觉得是时候让她们来这儿了
I saw it as a chance to bring them here.
不对 你觉得
No, you saw it
是时候引诱库托姐妹
as an opportunity to lure the Cuerto sisters
到这儿来算笔旧账了
and settle an old score.
我叔叔的恩怨与我无关
My uncle's fight is not my fight!
我不可能伤害她
I couldn't hurt her!
我不可能会伤害玛尔塔的
I couldn't hurt Marta!
我们俩在热恋
Her and I were in love.
所以你带她去你叔叔的汽车修理厂
Is that why you took her to your uncle's body shop?
我不觉得这很浪漫
That's not my idea of romance.
那是离伦巴俱乐部近的唯一一个
It was the only place near the Rumbason
可以让我们私会的地儿
where we could meet... in secret.
玛尔塔给我打电♥话♥ 然后我去找她
Marta called me, and I went to her.
我们做♥爱♥了
We made love.
我得走了 晚上见
I got to go. I'll see you tonight.
我走的时候玛尔塔还活着
Marta was still alive when I left.
我发誓
I swear.
那你叔叔呢 他在哪儿
What about your uncle? Where was he at?
我不知道
I can't tell you.
你不知道 还是你不想说
You can't... or you won't?
对 对 对
Si, si, si.
我很高兴
Sono contento.
不 伊丽莎贝塔 我很开心
No, Elisabetta, I'm-I'm very happy.
只是 只是 那很困难
It-It's just that it's-it's hard.
很困难
Um... difficile,
我很难表达它 用意大利语
uh, for me to express it... in Italian.
这是 这是语言障碍还有
It's, uh... it's the language barrier and...
伊丽莎贝塔 喂
Elisabetta. Hello?
喂
Hello?
抱歉打扰你
Sorry to interrupt.
我把西尔瓦娜·库托胃里的东西拿来给你分♥析♥
I brought you Silvana Cuerto's stomach contents for analysis.
你不该拿给我啊
Aw, you shouldn't have.
你和伊丽莎贝塔怎么样
So, everything okay with Elisabetta?
挺好的
Yeah, uh, great.
实际上 她刚收到移♥民♥局的信
Yeah, in-in fact, uh, she just heard from Immigration.
他们处理完我们的申请了
Uh, they processed our application,
多亏了你帮忙
and, uh, because of your help,
我们通过审核了
uh, we've been approved.
那 那是什么意思
So, what... what does that mean?
意思就是我们得在90天内结婚
Well, uh, it means that we have 90 days to get married,
要不她就得被遣返回国
or she gets put back on a plane home.
幸亏你住在拉斯维加斯
Well, it's a good thing you live in Vegas.
你坐在汽车上就可以办理结婚
You can just get hitched at a drive-thru.
只是到时候别油门不敢踩过去啊
Well, don't take your foot off the gas.
谢谢
Thanks.
你活过来了
Look who's back.
你是犯罪现场调查员罗素 对吗
CSI... Russell, right?
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我不知道
I don't know.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我们会查清楚的
Well, we're gonna find that out.
应该是有人想下毒害你
Seems somebody tried to poison you.
就像他们对玛尔塔那样吗
Like they did to Marta?
安东尼奥告诉我了
Antonio told me.
下毒害死你姐姐的人强迫她
Well, the person who poisoned your sister forced her
吃木薯叶
to ingest cassava leaves.
很明显 你的情况不一样 但是
Now, clearly, that was not the case with you, but
你还记得什么人给过你吃的
do you remember if anyone offered you any food,
或者在排练前给过你喝的吗
or something to drink before your rehearsal?
没有
No.
但是我也不太记得了
But I-I can't remember much.
没关系
Okay.
我希望我能把记得的事忘了
What I do remember, I wish I could forget.
我很高兴来这儿
I was so happy to come here.
当一个明星...
To be a star...
在这个国家
in this country.
可现在 玛尔塔...
Now, Marta...
玛尔塔死了
Marta's dead.
我就不应该...
I should never have...
拜托...
Please...
找出是谁做的
find who did this.
拜托告诉我你有发现
Please tell me that you have something.
你知道我们不得不把埃迪·桑托斯给放了
You know we had to let Eddie Santos go.
我们刚刚还把他侄子埃斯特芬给放了
Well, we just sprung his nephew Estefan, as well.
所以我希望
So I am hoping
我们能至少证明其中一人
that we can tie at least one of them
给西尔瓦娜下毒
to Silvana's poisoning.
我只能告诉你这么多
Well, I can tell you this much.
西尔瓦娜·库托是氰化物中毒
Silvana Cuerto was poisoned with cyanide
并且是通过未加工的木薯叶
by way of unprocessed cassava leaves.
所以至少我们的凶手是同一个人
So at least our killer is consistent.
不完全是 因为在西尔瓦娜那件案子里
Not entirely, because in Silvana's case,
他改变了下毒方法
he changed the method of delivery.
除了木薯叶之外
In addition to the cassava leaves,
我还发现了明胶和植物多糖
I found gelatin and plant polysaccharides.
是来自可溶性胶囊吗
Which is from soluble capsules?
没错
Yes.
所以 西尔瓦娜吃了装满毒药的胶囊
So, Silvana ingested pills filled with poison.
没错 还有我不认为她知道
Yes, again, but I don't think she knew
那里面装满了毒药
that they were filled with poison.
我怀疑她以为那里面装的都是
I suspect that she thought they were filled with
爵床花 我在混合物中还发现了它
justicia pectoralis, which I also found in the mix.
爵床花
是一种草药 主要用来让人放松
It's an herbal remedy, primarily used for relaxation.
古巴人叫它爵床
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表