Wh-What?
我♥干♥嘛要换它
Why would I do that?
好隐藏证据
To hide the evidence.
你移♥动♥尸体并打翻拖把桶
It's the same reason you moved the bodies
也是因为同样的原因
and dumped the mop bucket.
这是你一开始穿的围裙
Here's the apron you started with.
我几乎把储藏室翻了个底朝天
I had to tear the back room apart,
但总归是找到了
but I found it.
你从十岁起
You've been working in that restaurant
就开始在这间餐厅工作
since you were ten years old.
我都没听说你给自己放过一次假
I've never even known you to take a vacation.
我见过你开的那辆车
I mean, I've seen the car that you drive.
为了保住这份家业
You've sacrificed everything
你牺牲了自己的一切
to keep that family business going.
可是你哥哥
But your brother--
他就完全不一样了
he's a different story, isn't he?
娶了个富家女
He married a rich girl,
什么都买♥♥最好的 又旅游享受
he buys nice things, he travels.
终于有一天 你的机会来了
And then, finally, one day, your ship comes in.
地中海集团想把弗兰克餐厅开进赌场
The Mediterranean wants to put a Frank's Diner in the casino.
那会是对你的巨大回报 文森特
That's got to be a big payday, Vincent.
那能值多少
How much was that worth?
-我不知道 -你当然知道
- I don't know. - Sure, you do.
你清楚知道它的价值
You know exactly how much.
可你哥哥 他一口否决
But your brother, he vetoed it.
对不对 他不同意
Didn't he? He said no.
那是我该得的回报
That was my payoff.
是我四十年如一日辛劳付出的补偿
My reward for 40 years of giving everything.
可他就那么随意地拒绝了
And he said no, just like that.
而现在赔上了八条人命
And now eight people are dead.
我从没想过会发生这一切
I never wanted that to happen.
里奥斯本来只是来假装抢劫的
Rios was supposed to do a fake robbery.
我知道欧文不会袖手旁观
I knew Owen would fight back.
里奥斯本该杀了他就离开
Rios was just supposed to shoot him and get out.
仅此而已
That's it.
你♥他♥妈♥到底干了什么
What the hell did you do?
你疯了吗
What'd you do?!
他把我的面罩扯下来了
He pulled off my mask.
他们看到了我的脸 我别无选择
They saw my face. I had no choice.
在那一刻 你知道
And at that point, you knew
已经没法回头了 于是你开枪杀了他
there was no turning back, so you shot him.
你怕我们最终会
You were afraid that we'd eventually
由里奥斯联♥系♥到你
connect Rios back to you,
所以你让他看起来像是名顾客
so you tried to make him look like a customer.
接着移♥动♥了尸体
And moved the bodies.
换掉围裙
The apron.
打翻拖把桶
The mop bucket.
正如你说的 我 我学到了些伎俩
Like you said, I... I learned a few things.
只不过皮毛罢了
Not enough.
尼克 别这样
Nick, please.
别用这种眼神看我
Don't look at me like that.
我真的是走投无路了
I was just desperate.
被逼得没有办法
Just pushed too far.
我不是个禽兽
I'm not a monster.
真不是吗
No?
那伊蒂呢
What about Edie?
她那时还活着 对不对
She was still alive, wasn't she?
而她目睹了你所做的一切
And she witnessed everything that you did.
所以你拿起枪指向她脑袋
So you put a gun to her head...
亲手扣动了扳机
...and you pulled the trigger.
看到了吗
You see?
你对我的判断全错了
You were wrong about me.
我没有伤害她
I didn't hurt her.
我做不到 我爱她
I couldn't. I loved her.
你爱她
You loved her?
开什么国际玩笑
Are you kidding me?
你让她惊恐不安
You terrorized her.
你使她彻夜难眠
You kept her awake at night.
你让她连门都不敢出
You made her afraid to walk down the street.
你还想知道这种变♥态♥的爱对她做了什么吗
And you want to know what else your twisted love did?
这爱害死了她 罗纳德
It killed her, Ronald.
伊蒂本该四点就下班的
Edie was supposed to be off work at 4:00.
枪案发生的时候她本该早就离开了
She should have been gone when the shooting happened,
可她不敢自己走回家
but she was afraid to walk home
因为她担心你在外面
because she was afraid that you were out there.
都是因为你她才留下来
It's because of you that she stayed,
而现在她死了
and now she's dead.
我知道 芭芭拉
I know, Barbara.
我 我知道
I-I know that.
但我们在这里安家了
But this is our home now.
我在这儿工作 查理也在这儿
I'm here. Charlie's here.
亲爱的
Uh, sweetheart,
我等会儿再给你打过来 好吗
I'm going to have to call you back, all right?
我得先挂了
I got to go.
我爱你
I love you.
芭芭拉没事吧
Is Barbara okay?
没事
Yeah.
她什么时候回来
When's she coming back?
她还要在西雅图多待些日子
Uh, she's going to stay up in Seattle for a little while longer.
玛雅需要她
Maya needs her.
要我留下来 帮什么忙吗
Do you need me to stay for anything?
不 回家吧
No. Go home.
谢谢
Thank you.
这案子干得很漂亮
And good work on this one.
多谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表