My client will not be offering up his DNA.
你也清楚这一点根本不容交涉
We both know that particular glass is off the table.
现场调查员芬恩利还好吗
How is CSI Finlay?
人家好得很
She's terrific.
皮尔森先生 如果你的当事人愿意帮忙
Mr. Pearson, if your client wants to be so helpful,
那他还在墙边晃悠个什么
what the hell's he doing hanging out in the hall?
他只是在等我
He's just waiting for me
确保他被合法询问而已
to make sure his rights will be protected.
这儿又不是关塔那摩[位于古巴的美国♥军♥事监狱]
This isn't Guantanamo.
好吧
Okay.
汤姆
Tom?
这位是吉姆·布拉斯队长 这是汤姆·库里
Captain Jim Brass, Tom Cooley.
很高兴见到你 队长
Pleasure to meet you, Captain.
坐吧
Sit down.
西雅图警方曾因怀疑你
Now, Seattle PD was investigating you
谋杀珍妮特·沃伦而调查过你
as a suspect in the murder of Janet Warren.
如今在拉斯维加斯
Here in Las Vegas,
我将你定为头号♥犯罪嫌疑人
I'm making you the prime suspect
罪行为谋杀斯蒂芬妮·霍林格
in the murder of Stephanie Hollinger.
尚肖·温勒蒂 5名未知女性以及珍妮特·沃伦
Sunshine Vanletti, five Jane Does and Janet Warren.
这可不是个友好的开端啊 吉姆
Well, this is no way to start a relationship, Jim.
布拉斯队长 我们来这里
Captain Brass, we came here...
过去几年内 我学习过
I've had a crash course in the legal system
法制系统的相关知识
in the last couple years.
你不能因为不喜欢我而逮捕我
You can't arrest me just because you don't like me.
如果我能逮捕你 你已经进拘留所了
If I could arrest you, you'd already be in a holding cell.
目前我们确认过身份的死者
Now, the victims we've identified so far
都在你办公室不远处出现过
were all last seen a few blocks from your office.
西雅图中心城区
Heart of downtown Seattle.
五十万人口数
Population half a million.
证据显示
And the evidence suggests that
尸体先埋于西雅图
the bodies were buried in Seattle,
之后才重埋于内华达州
then reburied here in Nevada.
尸体转移需要装备支持
Now, that requires logistics.
装卸卡车和挖土机之类的
I mean like a dump truck and a backhoe.
可怜了你那个叫马克斯·里斯顿的朋友
It's a shame about your friend Max Liston.
我们了解过他替你做了不少工程
We understand he did a lot of construction work for you.
马克斯是我的好朋友 人也不错
Max was a dear friend and a good man.
如果你是在暗示
If you're suggesting...
我什么也没暗示
I'm not suggesting anything.
但令我不解的是
But what I don't get is,
为什么要重埋于离家1200英里处
why did you rebury them 1,200 miles from home?
西雅图发生了什么变故
What happened in Seattle?
现场调查员芬恩利的查案把你逼入绝境了
CSI Finlay put your feet too close to the fire?
-你不得不逃离那里 -好了 够了
- You had to get out of state? - Okay, that's it.
队长 我们谈完了
Captain, we're done here.
这些未经证实的指控
These unsubstantiated accusations,
我们是可以告你诽谤的
they're bordering on slander.
我才渐入佳境呢
And I was just getting started.
我们会待在地中海酒店
We're staying at the Mediterranean,
有事再说
if there's anything else we can do.
库里先生 感谢你前来配合
Mr. Cooley, thank you for coming in,
但别离开拉斯维加斯
but don't leave Las Vegas.
你来搞什么...
What the hell...?
纯麦威士忌
Ah, single malt.
喝光一瓶 还要喝一瓶 不错
One bottle down, one to go. Nice.
喝完了把酒杯给我行吗
Hey, could you give me your glass when you're done?
我正想见你呢
I was hoping I'd see you.
喝一杯怎么样
How about a drink?
罪案就是这么开始的吧
Yeah, that's how it all starts, huh?
你盯上了金发美女
Some blonde catches your eye.
年轻 活力四射 想找乐子的那种
Young, athletic, looking for a good time.
你请她喝一杯
And you buy her a drink.
三杯也说不定
Hell, maybe three.
给她们点甜头吃 再下点安♥眠♥药♥
And you add a little sweetener; a little flunitrazepam.
你这种人肯定夜夜辗转难眠吧
Must be hard for a guy like you to sleep at night.
你花了好多时间惦记我
You spend a lot of time thinking about me.
实在受宠若惊
I'm flattered.
这只是个开始
I'm just getting started.
和你一样 我也希望派对永不结束
Just like you, I don't want the party to end.
接下去该干嘛了呢
So what happens next, huh?
你通常会说
You say say something like, uh...
"宝贝 我载你去见识一下我的大农场"
"Hey, baby, just a short drive to my big fancy ranch""
然后在车里
And then, in her car,
你就赶紧睡了她们
you get the sex part out of the way
因为你等不及回家以后
because you can't wait to get home
好亲手掐死她们
and get your hands around their necks.
我是你喜欢的类型吧
I am your type, aren't I?
一米六五的个头 金色头发
Five-foot four, blonde...
想找个地方玩一场
I'm looking for a good time.
不过我对你的床上功夫不抱希望
But I don't expect much from you in bed...
因为你不够格
'cause you're inadequate.
勾起你的欲望了吗
Is that your trigger?
你怎么知道我不会杀了你
How do you know I'm not gonna kill you, hmm?
这样才兴奋啊
That's what makes it so exciting.
嗨 吉姆
Hey, Jim.
她应该快到实验室了
Uh, she should be here in a few minutes.
一个小时前飞到的
Landed about an hour ago.
怎么了
Why? What's up?
好的 我马上到
Okay, I'll be right there.
我刚接到一起凶杀案 在地中海酒店
I just got a 419 at the Mediterranean.
汤姆·库里刚刚自杀了
Sounds like Tom Cooley just committed suicide,
死亡时间在几个小时以内
sometime in the last couple hours.
可以缩小到半个小时了
Try in the last 30 minutes.
我知道你很生气
Look, I know you're angry.
觉得我让你失望了
I know you think I let you down.
但我已经不是两年前那个我了
But I'm not the same person I was two years ago.
所以你没去库里的房♥间吗
So you weren't in Cooley's suite?
我可以解释
I can explain.
可是爸爸 饮料机把我的钱吃了
But Dad, the soda machine stole my dollar.
小子 这就是维加斯
It's Vegas, kiddo.
盯着赌桌就行了
Stick to the table games.
内务处会调查这件事情
Internal Affairs is gonna ask me questions.
你说话最好注意一点
So you be very careful what you say.
我不会帮你撒谎的
I'm not gonna lie for you. Let's go.
皮尔森先生 这位警官会
Mr. Pearson, this officer's gonna accompany you
陪你去警局录口供
to the police station, take your statement.
没问题
Yeah, of course.
我完全想不明白这件事了
I can't even begin to understand this.
目前情况如何
What do we got?
那是加文·皮尔森
Gavin Pearson,
汤姆·库里的律师
Tom Cooley's lawyer.
和库里约好在酒吧见
Supposed to meet Cooley at the bar.
可库里没来
Cooley was a no-show.
他就上来找他了
He came up here looking for him.
敲了很久的门都没人应
Banging the door, there was no response,
他就叫了酒店保安 破门而入
so he called hotel security, and they cut their way in.
可以帮我开一下门吗
Can I get a little help here?
可以 查尔斯 跟着他
Yeah. Charles, keep your eye on him.
-我进去看看 -去吧
- You mind? - No, go ahead.
你等等
No, no, hold on.
有个服务生在接受询问时声称
So, a room service waiter gave a statement on the record
保安到达半个小时之前
that said he saw an angry blonde woman
有一位带着警徽和手♥枪♥的金发女士
with police credentials and a service pistol
气冲冲地过来
banging on the door of Cooley's suite
猛敲库里房♥间的门
a half an hour before Security arrived.
告诉我那不是你
Now tell me that isn't you.
待在这别走 我需要你的口供
Stay here-- I'm gonna need to take your statement.
这威胁的不只是你的工作
You know, this isn't just your job on the line.
极不寻常的上吊方式
Unusual way to hang yourself.
通常死者不都吊死在
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表