相似匹配
麦基恩手下头号♥人物
McKeen's number one guy.
金博尔就是我们要找的绑匪
Kimball is definitely our kidnapper.
这些字母背后的文字和图片
Well, the text and images on these letters
看上去像是援♥交♥三陪的广♥告♥碎片
looks like some sort of escort rag.
就像市区大街上看到的那种杂♥志♥ 对吧
Like magazines you see on the streets downtown, right?
给脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥
Advertisements for strip joints,
性俱乐部 妓院做的那些广♥告♥
sex clubs, brothels.
没错 不过他们看起来都一样
Yeah, but they all look the same.
还好对显微红外光谱仪来说不一样
Well, luckily, not to the micro-FTIR.
我查了造纸的原料
I ran the paper stock.
这是祖而宛照相纸精选M-1系列
It's Zurvan Photo Select M-1.
08年就停产了
Discontinued in '08.
很特殊啊
Pretty specific.
据生产商说
According to the manufacturer,
维加斯只有一家印刷公♥司♥用它
only one printing company in Vegas used it.
那地方几个月前已经歇业了
Place went out of business a couple months ago.
谁在用旧纸张给卖♥♥淫的印广♥告♥
Who's using the old paper to print ads for hookers?
可能是新租客
Maybe the new tenants.
一个叫PD7的性俱乐部
A sex club called PD7.
好了 亲爱的 继续往前
Okay, honey, keep going.
-我害怕 -我知道
- I'm scared. - I know.
没事的
It's okay.
你能行的
You can do it.
是什么声音
What's that?
搞什么鬼 把该死的门打开
What the hell? Open this damn door!
凯蒂 我要你现在快点往前走
Katie, I need you to go now and I need you to go fast.
快走 亲爱的 快点 我会去找你的
Go, sweetie, fast. I'll find you.
踢门进去
Kick it in.
搞什么
What the hell?
我去后面 你去前面
I got the back, you take the front.
我告诉过你 我们会有很多乐子的
I told you we were going to have so much fun.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我们得找到凯蒂
Yeah, we've have to find Katie.
她不在里面
She's not in there.
那她到底在哪里
Where the hell is she?
凯蒂
Katie!
凯蒂
Katie!
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我只是想我要是能把她弄出去
I just thought that if I could get her out--
这事儿不用你考虑
I don't need you to think.
你怎么做这种蠢事呢 芬恩
I need you to be smart, Finn.
你怎么能就这样和她分开呢
Wh-Why would you let yourself get separated like that?
她还是孩子 看在上帝的份上
She's a child, for God sake.
现在她就只有一个人了
And now she's out there all by herself.
行了 行了 听着
All right, all right, look.
现在离麦基恩的最后期限还有四小时
There-There's four hours left on McKeen's deadline.
去医院
Get to the hospital.
好好检查一下
Check yourself out.
然后回实验室工作
And then go back to the lab.
我没事
I'm fine.
我们会找到她的
We will find her.
你先冷静下来 然后和你女儿谈谈
Please calm down and go and talk to your daughter.
我们找遍了这栋楼和周边区域
We searched the building and the surrounding area.
没找到凯蒂
No Katie.
布拉斯通缉了金博尔的车
Brass put a BOLO out on Kimball's car.
你们的人正在那家俱乐部取证
And your team's processing the club.
就这些
That's it.
别自责了
Don't beat yourself up.
你找到了凯蒂
You found Katie.
我本应该把她带回家的
I was supposed to bring her home.
你已经尽力了
You did what you could.
谢谢你救了我
Thanks for saving my life.
应该的
You knew I would.
我曾经...
I was...
那么地高兴
so happy to have a moment to myself.
可以由你给她讲故事
To let you read to her.
哄她睡觉
Put her to bed.
可现在
And now...
别这样折磨自己
Please don't do this to yourself.
别这样
Please don't.
当我小的时候 我觉得很安全
When I was little, I always felt so safe.
你总是让我很有安全感
You always made me feel so safe.
你说过不会让我们 我们的家
You said that no harm could come to us.
受到伤害
to our home.
这不是我们的家
This isn't our home.
这到底是个什么地方啊
What is this place?
我恨这里
I-I hate it.
好了
Hey, hey, come on.
我们不能放弃希望 好吗
We can't give up hope, all right?
我知道出了什么事
I know what happened.
当我们在西雅图时
When we were in Seattle.
那起校园谋杀案
The murders on campus.
那时你就没对我说实话
You lied to me back then.
而现在...
And now...
别再骗我了
stop lying.
我只是想保护好我们一家...
I was trying to protect us...
别再骗我了
Stop lying.
你没事就好
You're okay.
感谢上帝
Ah, thank God.
你也会没事的
You're going to be okay, too.
是吗
Yeah?
是麦基恩 是吗
It was McKeen, wasn't it?
他有对其他人下手吗
He go after anybody else?
他... 抓了罗素的外孙女
He, uh, got Russell's granddaughter.
他们正在找她呢
They're looking for her now.
你现在别担心那个了
You can't worry about that.
你...
You ha...
你必须休息 赶快好起来
You have to get your rest and you have to get strong.
真高兴你在这里
I'm glad you're here.
我爱你 摩根
I love you, M.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you too, Dad.
所以你跟着证据...
So you followed the evidence...
却没把她找回来
but you didn't get her back.
她在哪里
Where is she?
不会那么简单的 D.B.
It's not going to be that easy, D.B.
她在哪儿
Where?
你真以为我会把她毫发无伤地
You didn't really think I was going to give her
还给你 是吗
back to you alive, did you?
正如我所料
Ah, that's what I thought.
跟丝多克斯一个样
Just like Stokes.
杀得好
That's a good kill.
别担心 我支持你
Don't worry, I got your back.
罗素
Russell?
罗素
Hey, Russell.
说到哪儿了
Where are we?
萨拉在克伦肖车里发现了大量的石膏泥和牛毛
Uh, Sara found more plaster and bovine hair in Crenshaw's car.
那又怎么样
Well, what good is that?
我们已经知道这些家伙
I mean, we're already speculating that these guys
曾在某个农场或者牧场呆过
are spending time at a ranch or a farm somewhere.
不是某个 而是在这里
Not just somewhere. Right there.
在克伦肖的肺部发现了一种真菌
Found a fungus in Crenshaw's lungs.
粗球孢子菌
Coccidioides Immitis.
这种真菌会引发溪谷热
Causes Valley Fever.
那个地区有很多类似的病例报告
There's been a cluster of cases reported in that area.
这是四十平方英里的沙漠
This is like 40 square miles of desert.
我是说 我们究竟该怎么做...
I mean, how the hell are we supposed to...
离麦基恩的期限只剩一小时了
We have one hour left on McKeen's deadline.
一小时
One hour.
这还是建立在 芬恩救人未遂
That is, if-if Finn's botched attempt to rescue Katie
没惹恼他们提前杀了凯蒂的情况下
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表