to kill the crew that raped and robbed his niece.
可是后来化验报告出来了
But then this lab report came up.
DNA结果显示是你强♥奸♥了艾莉森·丽丝
And the DNA showed that you raped Alison Liss.
也就是说你是入室团伙中的
So that means you were the third person
第三个人
in the home invasion crew.
如果是这样的话 为什么其他俩人都死了
If that's the case, why are you still alive
而你却安然无恙
when the other two guys are dead?
因为当托尼·拉什让你解决这伙人时
Because when Tony Lash put the screws to you,
你隐瞒了强♥奸♥的事
you lied about the rape,
为了保全自己 你出♥卖♥♥♥了你的兄弟
and you dimed out your buddies to save your ass.
现在你还有个自保的机会
Here's a chance to save your ass again.
把托尼·拉什供出来
Give me Tony Lash.
-我不能这么做 -你必须这么做
- I can't. - Wrong answer!
拉什又不傻 我不能这么做
I can't 'cause Lash ain't stupid, all right?
而且拿着枪来威胁我的人不是他
He's not the one who came to me and put a gun to my head.
那是谁
Who did?
那家伙叫...
This guy, uh...
戴夫
name's Dave.
从底特律来的
From Detroit.
是拉什的手下
He works for Lash.
然后我把我们干的事告诉了他
And I told him what we did.
该死 我们又不知道那是拉什的房♥子
Hell, we didn't know it was Lash's place,
拉什的侄女
Lash's niece.
我告诉他是J.D....
Told him it was J.D. who, uh...
强♥奸♥了艾莉森
...raped Alison.
你可真有本事
You are a piece of work, man.
他想知道去哪儿能找到J.D.和杜克
Well, he wanted to know where to find J.D.,Duke,
然后让我带他去他们家
and made me take him to the house,
我对天发誓 我都没进去
and I swear to God, I did not even go inside there.
格蕾丝·古德温是怎么回事
Tell me about Grace Goodwin.
他把她带到她车上
He took her in her car,
让我跟着他们到了一座废弃的仓库
and he had me follow them to this abandoned warehouse.
他拿走了我的撬胎棒和防水布
He took my tire iron and tarp,
然后就让我滚蛋了
told me to get lost.
那是我最后一次看到他们
That's the last I saw of them.
我们去哪儿能找到这个"底特律来的戴夫"
Where can I find this "Dave from Detroit"?
我不知道 我只在那天晚上见过他
I don't know; I only saw him that one night.
最新消息
News flash:
你的那位男友杀手桑迪·拉肯
your man-killer, Sandy Larken,
她确实有不在场证明 监控器录下来了
her alibi checked out-- she was caught on tape.
美容院也有监控吗
There's surveillance in a beauty salon?
这儿可是拉斯维加斯
This is Vegas.
她朋友的美容院在丹吉尔赌场的时尚长廊
The friend's salon is at the Fashion Arcade at the Tangiers.
这是我在汽车后备箱发现的晶体吗
Are these my crystals from the car trunk?
没错 是五氧化二磷
Yes-- tetraphosphorus decaoxide.
是磷化氢气体被氧化后产生的副产品 对吗
That's byproduct of phosphine gas and oxygen, right?
-没错 -我不明白
- Right. - I don't get it.
磷化氢气体怎么会
How does phosphine gas
跑到伯特·马克尔车的后备箱里呢
get in the trunk of Burt Markell's car?
来源一般是磷酸
Source is usually phosphoric acid.
怎么到他后备箱里的 毫无头绪
How it got in his trunk, total mystery.
对我来说可不是
Not to me.
我刚刚拿回伯特·马克尔的毒检报告
I just got the tox report back on Burt Markell.
报告显示他体内有大量的锌
Showed high levels of zinc in his system.
是营养补充物吗
Like the supplement?
是 但是量严重超标了
Yeah. But these levels were off the charts.
我有个猜测
I have a theory, though,
能解释伯特是怎么"锌超标"的
as to how Burt "Zinc'd out."
你们看过《疯狂高尔夫》吧[美国电影]
You guys have seen Caddyshack, haven't you?
老鼠药
Mole poison.
高尔夫球场草坪管♥理♥员♥的最佳拍档
A greenskeeper's best friend.
我们的朋友伯特·马克尔也是这么个管♥理♥员♥
A greenskeeper like our friend Burt Markell.
鼹鼠杀手
你觉得伯特是被老鼠药毒死的吗
You think Burt was killed by mole poison?
老鼠药的有效成分就是磷化锌
The active ingredient in mole poison is zinc phosphide.
而当它遇到碳酸氢钾时...
And when it comes into contact with potassium bicarbonate...
就会产生磷化氢气体
it creates phosphine gas.
而当它和氧气接触时...
And when that comes into contact with oxygen--
你们最好把这个戴上
you may want to put those on for this--
产生的化学反应是...
creates a chemical reaction that is, well...
爆♥炸♥
the bomb.
闻到大蒜味儿了吗
Smell the garlic?
我还看到白色晶体了
And I see the white crystals--
五氧化二磷
tetraphosphorous decaoxide.
这太帅了
Well, this is impressive,
但我们在伯特的后备箱没发现任何老鼠药
but we didn't find any mole poison in Burt's trunk.
那是因为
Well, that's because
老鼠药没在他后备箱里 而在伯特体内
the mole poison wasn't in his trunk, it was in Burt.
等一下 他吃了老鼠药
Wait-- he ingested mole poison?
那会毒死他的
That would kill him.
我看了伯特的好友日志
I checked Burt's FriendAgenda page.
他和桑迪·拉肯的关系很不稳定
He and Sandy Larken had a volatile relationship.
桑迪和他分手的那天
And the day that Sandy broke up with him,
他上传了一张虚拟的遗书
he posted a virtual suicide note.
-说他要吞食老鼠药吗 -没错
- Swallowing mole poison? - Yeah.
而他胃里的酶 像碳酸氢钾一样
And his stomach enzymes-- like the potassium bicarbonate--
和老鼠药发生反应产生磷化氢气体
reacted with the poison to create the phosphine gas.
所以伯特没有吞火 而是喷火
So Burt didn't swallow fire, he belched it.
想想看 伯特汽车没油了
Think about it: Burt runs out of gas.
但是作为一个草坪管♥理♥员♥ 出于习惯
But being a greenskeeper, out of habit,
他后备箱里会多备一罐汽油
he keeps an extra can of gas in his trunk.
伯特胃里逐渐增多的气体导致他打了个嗝
The build-up of gas in his stomach causes Burt to burp.
引燃了磷化氢气体
Causing the phosphine gas to ignite.
汽油
把那个和那罐汽油结合起来
Combine that with the can of gasoline,
就引发火灾 我们的麻烦也就来了
and Houston, we have a problem.
这就解释了伯特头部的伤口
Explains Burt's head injury,
还有他的食管和胃部
it explains the searing of his esophagus and stomach
以及气管的灼伤
and the trachea, too.
如果他想自杀 为什么他要
If he was trying to kill himself, why did he get in his car
驱车到城另一边呢
and drive across town?
我想我知道咱们该问谁
I think I know someone we need to talk to.
是吗
Really?
这次 还是由我来审问吧
Well, this time, I'm doing all the talking.
你们警♥察♥老来这儿逛荡
You cops keep coming around,
我可得收你们钱了
I'm gonna insist you pay the cover.
我们也可以
Well, we can always
去我的地盘谈谈
have this conversation at my place.
不收费还免费提供饮料
There's no cover charge and the drinks are free.
晚安 女士们
Good night, ladies.
去玩吧
Go on.
我今天能帮拉斯维加斯警♥察♥局什么忙
So, how can I help the LVPD today?
J.D.凯西和杜克·吉文斯
J.D. Kesey and Duke Givens.
他们怎么了
What about 'em?
他们是乱搞你侄女三人组的其中两个人
They're two-thirds of a trio that messed up your niece.
你的手下康纳·杜尔曼供出了他们的名字
Your boy Connor Durman gave up their names,
而现在他们都死了
and now they're dead.
我想这就是报应吧
I guess that's called karma.
想想他们对可怜的艾莉森做的事
I mean, considering what they did to poor little Alison.
我们知道是你派人杀了他们 托尼
We know you had them killed, Tony.
是吗 就跟去年你们认为
Right. The same way you knew
是我杀了那个告密的人一样
I had that informant killed a year ago.
拜托 老兄 这游戏玩够了吧
Come on, man, we've done this dance already.
如果你有证据 哪怕有一点证据能指控我
I mean, if you had anything, anything at all on me,
我也不会坐在这儿了 对吧
I wouldn't be sitting here, would I?
我希望你晚上能睡得踏实 因为你刚刚
I hope you sleep okay, because you just
杀死了两个无辜的人
killed two innocent people
还让一个六岁的小女孩成为了孤儿
and orphaned a six-year-old girl.
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
我睡得很踏实
I sleep just fine.
你雇的人搞砸了 托尼
Whoever you hired screwed up, Tony.
J.D.和杜克没有强♥奸♥艾莉森
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表