传球 这就对了
Pass it, there you go.
上篮
Get it in.
往回跑 回防
Now get back, hustle back.
罗素 回防
Russell, hustle.
传球 甩掉他
Pass the ball, get rid of it.
对了
There you go.
快防他
"D" Up.
扣得好
Nicely done.
这就对了
There you go.
多移♥动♥ 罗素 多移♥动♥
Use your feet, Russell, use your feet.
身体放低
Stay low...
身体放低
Stay low!
别打手
Don't reach!
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我在防守啊 教练
I'm playing "D," Coach.
别跟个高中生一样打球
Try doing it like you're not in high school.
-教练 -你给我闭嘴
- Coach... - You shut up.
你给我坐那边歇着去
You sit your ass down.
什么 认真的
What, are you serious?
你打算像小女生一样抹眼泪吗
You gonna cry like a little bitch, huh?
离开我的球场
Get the hell off my damn court.
查理 查理
Hey, Charlie, Charlie.
你想剩余赛季
You want to ride the bench
都坐冷板凳吗 罗素
for the rest of the season, Russell?
告诉奥斯汀这是封闭训练
Tell Austin this is a closed practice.
他是学校的校长
He's the president of the university
他旁边坐的那个人
and he's sitting next to the guy
整个体育馆都是以他命名的
whose name is on this gym.
不是他的体育馆 是我的
It's not his gym... it's mine.
把他俩都赶出去
Kick 'em both out.
快去
Now.
看看
Oh, look at that.
真高兴你回来了
I'm so glad you're home.
我也是
Me, too.
不用再吃培根了
No more bacon.
什么意思
What do you mean?
算了吧 你以为我不知道
Oh, please, you think I don't know
我不在时你怎么过的吗
what you do when I'm not here?
我就说你比我更适合当侦探
I always said you were a better detective than me.
我觉得查理有女朋友了
Oh, I think Charlie has a girlfriend.
证据呢
What's your evidence?
洗衣机
Laundry.
他买♥♥了新衣服
He's bought new clothes,
而且不是那种打篮球的衣服
and they're not the kind you play basketball in.
是那种...
They're the kind you...
用来吸引他人的
wear to impress someone.
我还看到他在洗车
And I saw him washing his car.
上帝 肯定是认真的
Oh, dear Lord, must be serious.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
吉姆 怎么了
Yeah, Jim, what's up?
我要和负责维护的人聊聊
And I'm gonna want to talk to the maintenance guy...
我和你一起过去
Yeah, I'll walk over there with you.
清洁工早上八点左右发现他的
So the janitor found him around 8:00 a.M.
大卫 我能看看他吗
David, can I see him, please?
当然
Oh, yeah.
汤姆·伯恩斯是篮球教练
Tom Burns was a hell of a coach.
他中学的时候把查理招进篮球队
He started recruiting Charlie in junior high.
查理非常崇拜他
Charlie thought the world of him.
很多孩子都很崇拜他
He's not the only one.
我的人说他们没碰任何东西
Well, my guys said they didn't touch anything,
交给你了
so it's all yours.
肝脏温度
Liver temp?
刚好36度[摄氏]
Uh, 97 on the nose.
温水 裸体躺在冰冷的瓷砖上
Warm water, naked body on cold tile.
如果我计算正确 死亡时间
If my math's right, couldn't be dead
应该不会超过三小时
much more than about three hours.
那死亡时间在凌晨5点到5点15左右
So that puts time of death around 5-5:15 A.M.
这家伙起得很早
Guy was an early riser.
没错 旧习难改
Yeah, old habits die hard.
他以前在西点军校打球
He used to play ball for West Point.
现在还是早上4点起床
He still gets up at 4:00 in the morning,
慢跑到学校 健身
jogs to the campus, works out,
再跳进泳池里游30圈
then jumps in the pool for 30 laps.
我肯定吃不消
Be enough to kill me.
看来有人帮教练"热身"啊
Well, somebody gave the coach a little help.
犯罪现场调查 第十三季第六集
我跟清洁工聊过了
So I talked to the janitor.
然后呢
Yeah?
他凌晨1点左右打扫干净 并上了锁
Place was cleaned up and locked down by 1:00 a.M.
伯恩斯教练有钥匙
Coach Burns had a key.
没错
Yeah.
伯恩斯教练健身完
Okay, so Coach Burns finishes his workout
来这洗澡
and then he comes to take a shower.
有人进来
Someone comes in
从背后袭击了他
and hits him from behind.
一般第一击不会出血
First swing's always for free, no blood.
教练倒下
He goes down.
凶手下了狠手
Killer goes to town.
拉长的血迹表明
Elongated blood drops suggest
是小角度多次重击
that it was at a low angle and multiple blows.
周围没有发现凶器
There's no sign of the murder weapon anywhere.
凶手带走了
Took it with him.
看上去
Looks like...
有人做了清洁
someone tried to clean up
想掩盖痕迹
to cover their tracks.
给你
Here you go.
能把灯关了吗
Could you hit the lights?
拖把的痕迹
Swipe marks.
弧度表明凶手是从淋浴间后退着
Arcing suggests the killer backed out of the shower
进到更衣室里
into the locker room.
为了掩盖他的痕迹
Covering his tracks.
然后清洁痕迹就没有了
Then the cleanup stops,
没错 就在这
yeah, right about here.
-虽然裸眼看不到 -不过对我们无效
- To the naked eye. - Hmm, not to ours.
鞋印
Shoe impressions.
只有前半部分
Just the front half.
冲着更衣室出口
Heading towards the locker room exit.
间距 只有脚掌大小
Spacing-- only the balls of the feet.
-跑着走的 -另一组鞋印
- Suggests running. - The other impressions--
也是等间距的 冲着门那里
also evenly spaced, heading towards the door.
只有一行鞋印
It's an odd pattern.
运动鞋 也许是防滑鞋
Sport shoe, maybe cleats?
可能有不止一名凶手
We might be looking for more than one killer.
走错屋了 对不起
Oh, wrong room, I'm so sorry.
爸 你在这干什么
Dad, what are you doing here?
我本想打电♥话♥的 但是...
I would have called, but...
不好意思
Sorry.
不用 我才不好意思
No, I'm sorry.
你是查理的父亲 我...
You are Charlie's dad, and I...
这可不是我想和您碰面的方式
This is so not how I wanted us to meet.
爸 这是Vanessa 我女朋友
Dad, this is Vanessa, my girlfriend.
我猜到了
Think I got that part.
怎么了
So, what's going on?
查理 伯恩斯教练死了
Charlie... Coach Burns is dead.
他死了
He's dead?
上帝
Oh, my God.
怎么回事
What happened?
我想和你单独聊聊
Actually, I'd like to talk to you in private about that
-如果你不介意的话 -当然
- if you don't mind. - Not at all.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我再打给你
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表